when will it happen?

tom1468

Awards
When will a company find a way to split a drug in pieces and legally sell something such as dbol or test?
I am sure the end user would have some process he/she would have to do in order to reassemble the drug. Is that possible?
I remember when clinton banned certain assult weapons people were buying parts and assembling them and they would have the weapon. Seems same thing could be done with drugs, rather it be dbol,test or coke or herion or what ever.
Seel them in pieces and then assemble them.
Seems logical but then again i am no chemist and have no clue. I am sure i cant be the first to think of this.
What says you?
Can it be done?
If so how long before it is done by someone or some company?

tom1468

Awards
Right now people order powder and pray i:t make it past customs. So why not breK the chemical structure into 2 or 3 could compounds
That can be legally sold and reassembled by the end user

tom1468

Awards
Can you make your own water if provided with two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen?
Exactly my point
So why not sell it in such a way
Seems it would be better then praying customs doesnt direct local police to your door

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly my point
Seems it would be better then praying customs doesnt direct local police to your door
He's saying you can't do that.

Right now people order powder and pray i:t make it past customs. So why not breK the chemical structure into 2 or 3 could compounds
That can be legally sold and reassembled by the end user
Because you can't just throw it in a blender and get the compound you want. There are a series of particular bonds between all of the separate "pieces" that have to be perfect for you to get a particular compound.

You can't just form chemical bonds out of thin air.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly my point
On an atomic level, even with these two naturally occurring elements (hydrogen/oxygen), the average joe can't go in his basement and get them to bind so as to make water. If you want to get into the business of buying atoms, I have a whole bunch that I'm willing to sell to you.

tom1468

Awards
Ok so the process would be to much for the average joe
Some suplement company needs to find a easier process

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the process would be to much for the average joe
Some suplement company needs to find a easier process
They already have an easier process.. Scientists are always comingbup with different compounds that techinically arent illegal and selling them as supplements.. Ergo legal steroids

00S4Boy

Awards
I give you carbon hydrogen and oxygen, make me testosterone plz. Just be careful you don't end up with sugar.