Adding raw powders to trenazone? - AnabolicMinds.com

Adding raw powders to trenazone?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Adding raw powders to trenazone?

What's up brahs. First time poster, long time lurker here. I'm getting ready to start my next cycle and I have 3 bottles of trenazone otw.

Stats are 5'11 177 15%bf 22yo. been lifting for 4 years, and became serious about 2 years ago.

I also have some bulk epi and dzine powder I've been stashing for a while. Is there any way I could just dump it in my tzone bottles and mix it up?

Haven't seen any threads on other forums about doing this.

Also just found 2 bottles of x-tren, which I have never used, stashed in my closet from years ago. Any consensus on xtren vs tzone? Run them together? Or hold off on tzone and run xtren, or vise-versa??

Trying to get a nice recomp out if this cycle.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Fx4life
    What's up brahs. First time poster, long time lurker here. I'm getting ready to start my next cycle and I have 3 bottles of trenazone otw.

Stats are 5'11 177 15%bf 22yo. been lifting for 4 years, and became serious about 2 years ago.

I also have some bulk epi and dzine powder I've been stashing for a while. Is there any way I could just dump it in my tzone bottles and mix it up?

Also just found 2 bottles of x-tren, which I have never used, stashed in my closet from years ago. Any consensus on xtren vs tzone? Run them together? Or hold off on tzone and run xtren, or vise-versa??

Find the molecular weight for the epi and dzine. I think anything under 500 wud work transdermally . Idk them off the top of my head
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

I think epi is around 270 if I recall. Would it be as simple as pour n shake? I actually just read that someone recently added trestolone ace powder to trenazone
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

In for more Info on this subject... very interesting
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fx4life View Post

why add a methyl to a TD carrier? it already has a high bioavilibility
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

interesting toopic. how would you get the dose right without accidentaly spiking yourself with 200mg of dmz?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Just to spice it up and avoid making a separate oral solution. Raw powder is cheap. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Possibly considering adding trestolone ace powder now...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fx4life View Post
    Just to spice it up and avoid making a separate oral solution. Raw powder is cheap. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Possibly considering adding trestolone ace powder now...
    Did you ever go thru with this? I'm considering doing the same thing but I can't find much info on using TZ as a carrier for trest powder
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

From what I read salvo will only hold 3g of trest or 2g of desoxy test ace. Why whould you buy a product already in a solution and expect it to hold? It may or may not. Probably will mix in but not dissolve. Then you would be wasting it. Just come off the $17 and buy some salvo. Then you know it will dissolve and will work.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    From what I read salvo will only hold 3g of trest or 2g of desoxy test ace. Why whould you buy a product already in a solution and expect it to hold? It may or may not. Probably will mix in but not dissolve. Then you would be wasting it. Just come off the $17 and buy some salvo. Then you know it will dissolve and will work.
    Bc I'm not trying to load 3 grand off trest into it. I never said I was dead set on using d zone as the carrier but if my intent is to only add a gram of trest why would that be dumb in your opinion? If I like it I can buy more and continue said cycle. If not I didn't dump $150 into something I don't like.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adding powder to 4derm
    By MF210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 10:55 PM
  2. Adding powders to LG Hydroxytest
    By Orgoonian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 01:15 PM
  3. Any luck ADDING an ester to a powder?
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 07:53 PM
  4. Has anyone added 1-test to T-1?
    By T-Bar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 01:42 PM
  5. Raw Powder Shelf-Life?
    By chosen5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 01:06 PM