Adding raw powders to trenazone?

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What's up brahs. First time poster, long time lurker here. I'm getting ready to start my next cycle and I have 3 bottles of trenazone otw.

Stats are 5'11 177 15%bf 22yo. been lifting for 4 years, and became serious about 2 years ago.

I also have some bulk epi and dzine powder I've been stashing for a while. Is there any way I could just dump it in my tzone bottles and mix it up?

Haven't seen any threads on other forums about doing this.

Also just found 2 bottles of x-tren, which I have never used, stashed in my closet from years ago. Any consensus on xtren vs tzone? Run them together? Or hold off on tzone and run xtren, or vise-versa??

Trying to get a nice recomp out if this cycle.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
What's up brahs. First time poster, long time lurker here. I'm getting ready to start my next cycle and I have 3 bottles of trenazone otw.

Stats are 5'11 177 15%bf 22yo. been lifting for 4 years, and became serious about 2 years ago.

I also have some bulk epi and dzine powder I've been stashing for a while. Is there any way I could just dump it in my tzone bottles and mix it up?

Also just found 2 bottles of x-tren, which I have never used, stashed in my closet from years ago. Any consensus on xtren vs tzone? Run them together? Or hold off on tzone and run xtren, or vise-versa??

Find the molecular weight for the epi and dzine. I think anything under 500 wud work transdermally . Idk them off the top of my head

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think epi is around 270 if I recall. Would it be as simple as pour n shake? I actually just read that someone recently added trestolone ace powder to trenazone

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
In for more Info on this subject... very interesting

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

why add a methyl to a TD carrier? it already has a high bioavilibility

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
interesting toopic. how would you get the dose right without accidentaly spiking yourself with 200mg of dmz?

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just to spice it up and avoid making a separate oral solution. Raw powder is cheap. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Possibly considering adding trestolone ace powder now...

jbeltmann

Awards
Just to spice it up and avoid making a separate oral solution. Raw powder is cheap. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Possibly considering adding trestolone ace powder now...
Did you ever go thru with this? I'm considering doing the same thing but I can't find much info on using TZ as a carrier for trest powder

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I read salvo will only hold 3g of trest or 2g of desoxy test ace. Why whould you buy a product already in a solution and expect it to hold? It may or may not. Probably will mix in but not dissolve. Then you would be wasting it. Just come off the $17 and buy some salvo. Then you know it will dissolve and will work.

jbeltmann

Awards
From what I read salvo will only hold 3g of trest or 2g of desoxy test ace. Why whould you buy a product already in a solution and expect it to hold? It may or may not. Probably will mix in but not dissolve. Then you would be wasting it. Just come off the $17 and buy some salvo. Then you know it will dissolve and will work.
Bc I'm not trying to load 3 grand off trest into it. I never said I was dead set on using d zone as the carrier but if my intent is to only add a gram of trest why would that be dumb in your opinion? If I like it I can buy more and continue said cycle. If not I didn't dump $150 into something I don't like.