Winstrol vs Epistane (Cycle Ender)

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
I have both on hand. Both are Oral, and I'm heavily considering using one of the two for the last 4 weeks of my Test Prop cycle that I'm currently running.
I WILL run one of the two, in order to be as dry as possible at the very end of my cycle. I am interested in the profits of both of them..
My main issue is this:
I know both are liver toxic, as is ANY oral. I also know Winstrol is WAY tougher on Joints, Ligaments, etc..
But is one of them more toxic to the liver than the other? I kick started this cycle with 3 weeks of SuperDrol which is HORRIBLE on the liver. I've ran NAC, and Milk Thistle, and appear to be good right now as far as the old liver goes.

I'm open to any suggestions. Right now, my lean is towards the Winstrol. I have mad amounts of Cissus Quadrangularus, TriFlex, AND Anatabloc for joint lubrication/ligament anti-inflammation. As well as some MK-677 which stimulates collagen generation. Which will comfort my joints pretty nicely. I also know that the benefits of Winny are alot more noticeable.
The Liver is the ONLY deciding factor remaining.

Thanks AM.

-Shock

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have both on hand. Both are Oral, and I'm heavily considering using one of the two for the last 4 weeks of my Test Prop cycle that I'm currently running.
I WILL run one of the two, in order to be as dry as possible at the very end of my cycle. I am interested in the profits of both of them..
My main issue is this:
I know both are liver toxic, as is ANY oral. I also know Winstrol is WAY tougher on Joints, Ligaments, etc..
But is one of them more toxic to the liver than the other? I kick started this cycle with 3 weeks of SuperDrol which is HORRIBLE on the liver. I've ran NAC, and Milk Thistle, and appear to be good right now as far as the old liver goes.

I'm open to any suggestions. Right now, my lean is towards the Winstrol. I have mad amounts of Cissus Quadrangularus, TriFlex, AND Anatabloc for joint lubrication/ligament anti-inflammation. As well as some MK-677 which stimulates collagen generation. Which will comfort my joints pretty nicely. I also know that the benefits of Winny are alot more noticeable.
The Liver is the ONLY deciding factor remaining.

Thanks AM.

-Shock
Liver damage on a 3 week oral cycle is minimal IMO. Too many guys worry about milk thistle and tudca. U don't have need worry about that bull **** the liver is very resilient. It can repair its own tissue. U do much more damage drinking and or popping aspirin everyday then 50 mg of winstrol for 3 weeks.