Summer cutting PH Stack. need it to be reviewed!

testomonsta

Awards
First of all, I am new to the AM forum. I have always read through and decided to make a profile. Anyway, I am looking to run a PH cycle for my summer cut. I am looking at running a mild compound(s) and was thinking about 11-oxo with double dragon Win-50. Both are relatively non-toxic to the liver and are usually stacked with other ph's, but I am not looking to so much build a bunch of mass, but to cut down and add maybe a few pounds. I plan on using cycle assist through the cycle and pct, ADAM by NOW, and a few other odd and end vitamins. For my pct; liquid nolva, cycle assist, hemavol, ADAM, Neogenix's Supremacy and creapure creatine. I also have a single bottle of EST Hemadrol that I was thinking about substituting for one of the two.

For my cutting, I have Ergobolic, caffeine, yohimbine hcl.

Any dosing protocols, recommendations for cycle and pct are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i would say run all 3 but that's going to get expensive real quick. 11-oxo and your win-50 both need to be run pretty high to get good results from them. halo and 11-oxo for 6 weeks would make a nice cutting stack. to get any benefit out of the win-50, your going to need to run it at at least 150mg/day but thats still pretty low and its dam expensive.

halo: 50/50/75/75/75/75 (you would need a second bottle of halo, ideally one thats dosed in 25mg caps)
11-OXO: 600/600/600/600/600/600

something like that

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Stano and ment. The ment seems to have some stimulant effects, which is good for endurance and hunger. Stano makes me feel good and dry.

Just my $1.53

jmuzz07

Awards
Try to lay of the orals a good cutting stack would be test e with winny and var

Will give u a lean dry loook and save alot of $$$$$$$$$

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Try to lay of the orals a good cutting stack would be test e with winny and var

Will give u a lean dry loook and save alot of $$$$$$$$$
Or this if you aren't a ***** and just inject.