hdrol assistance

  1. New Member
    injectdreams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    31959
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    13.01%

    hdrol assistance


    before i go off and buy everything for hdrol cycle, just wanted to know if i needed anything else

    helladrol - 50/75/75/75/75/75
    cel cycle assist(2 bottles) - 4hrs after hdrol x2 a day

    pct
    cel cycle assist x2 a day
    nolvadex-20/20/10/10
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
    daa 3/3/3/3

    would liv52 be a good addition, and is erase really necessary?

  2. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great cycle layout!!! Looks good and yes erase is necessary. With cycle assist you won't need liv52
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. New Member
    injectdreams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    31959
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    13.01%

    I read around that cycle assist may not be enough for liver, and some ppl have taken additional hawthorn berry or liv.52
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    I read around that cycle assist may not be enough for liver, and some ppl have taken additional hawthorn berry or liv.52
    Dude I know its enough. I ran Sd at 20/30/30/30/40 gaining 25 an had no problems and bloods were decent. I used liv 52 before it and it was good too but its not all in one
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    I read around that cycle assist may not be enough for liver, and some ppl have taken additional hawthorn berry or liv.52
    Hawthorn berry Is mostly for blood pressure. If you worried NAC and TUCDA maybe. But yea.... Hdrol, provided you eating right and don't have impaired liver values the lv.52 should be enough.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. New Member
    X2006ibm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    56
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    44.16%

    Try hdrol at 100mg, seems to be the sweet spot.
  7. New Member
    Ben Gunn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by X2006ibm View Post
    Try hdrol at 100mg, seems to be the sweet spot.
    I agree. Run at 50/75/75/100/100/100 if you have enough caps
  8. New Member
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41947
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    before i go off and buy everything for hdrol cycle, just wanted to know if i needed anything else

    helladrol - 50/75/75/75/75/75
    cel cycle assist(2 bottles) - 4hrs after hdrol x2 a day

    pct
    cel cycle assist x2 a day
    nolvadex-20/20/10/10
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
    daa 3/3/3/3

    would liv52 be a good addition, and is erase really necessary?
    Cycle layout looks good to me man. Enjoy the ride!!
  9. New Member
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41947
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gunn View Post

    I agree. Run at 50/75/75/100/100/100 if you have enough caps
    Agree with this. If no sides then bump to 100 if you want/ have enough
  10. New Member
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41947
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Dude I know its enough. I ran Sd at 20/30/30/30/40 gaining 25 an had no problems and bloods were decent. I used liv 52 before it and it was good too but its not all in one
    Man that seems like a beastly SD cycle
  11. New Member
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41947
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

    Hawthorn berry Is mostly for blood pressure. If you worried NAC and TUCDA maybe. But yea.... Hdrol, provided you eating right and don't have impaired liver values the lv.52 should be enough.
    I can't wait to run tudca with my next run. Interested to see the benefits myself.
  12. New Member
    injectdreams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    31959
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    13.01%

    k guess ill drop the liv52.
    ******* is sold out of lg halo :/ anyone can redirect me to some legit halodrol.
    should 20mg x 30ml nolvadex be sufficient for 4 weeks?
  13. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86163
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    k guess ill drop the liv52.
    ******* is sold out of lg halo :/ anyone can redirect me to some legit halodrol.
    should 20mg x 30ml nolvadex be sufficient for 4 weeks?
    Strongsupplements.com has some good deals.
  14. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73482
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    k guess ill drop the liv52.
    ******* is sold out of lg halo :/ anyone can redirect me to some legit halodrol.
    should 20mg x 30ml nolvadex be sufficient for 4 weeks?
    Get Helladrol. Same exact thing but it comes with 180 caps so you can run a beastly cycle off a single bottle if you want. No need to buy 2-3

    You can find it for $60-70 (180 caps) which is a way better value than 60 caps for $35-40ish like all the rest of them
  15. New Member
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41947
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    Get Helladrol. Same exact thing but it comes with 180 caps so you can run a beastly cycle off a single bottle if you want. No need to buy 2-3

    You can find it for $60-70 (180 caps) which is a way better value than 60 caps for $35-40ish like all the rest of them
    Agree here and free shipping if u know where to look
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Currently on Hdrol and need further assistance
    By wrestler271 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 01:55 AM
  2. Finished Hdrol Cycle - PCT Assistance Needed
    By elit in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 05:17 PM
  3. Timing of Cycle Assist vs HDrol
    By ar550n1c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:58 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in