confused about 4OHT

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
what "kind" of steroid is 4 hydroxy testosterone ? is it a cutting agent or more of a bulking ? I've heard its close to the aas clostebol (ive never heard of it) anyone can give me more info on this compound how to use it benefits/sides

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's not to be used on it's own. it's not very suppressive, but also doesn't exhibit great gains, or really any side effects. most people use it in a stack with a "wet" compound such as test, 4ad, dbol, m1,4ad in a bulking phase. It has great ability to keep bloat away, and really can dry you out at higher dosages. it's most commonly used in a transdermal with 4ad and 1test. sledge also included it in his sledge test which was a blend of 4adcyp, 4adprop, and 4ohtcyp.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
it's not to be used on it's own.
It has been used alone by a couple of guys when it came out on the market.
To be effective needs to be dosed very high (800-900mg ED transdermal, less ig injected).
Not to mention it would be very expensive at the above dose.

So, its better as ancillary PH, as chasec said.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I dig it mixed with 4AD/1T in a transdermal but it's just too expensive for what it does IMO. Formestane is a cheaper ancillary alternative, for that matter too. If I had unlimited funds, though, I'd be all over it.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I dig it mixed with 4AD/1T in a transdermal but it's just too expensive for what it does IMO. Formestane is a cheaper ancillary alternative, for that matter too. If I had unlimited funds, though, I'd be all over it.
Uhm... I beg to disagree. 4oht has some anabolic properties of his own. It counters water retention and estrogens. Formestante is only an anti-e.
A low dose of 4oht isnt so expensive after all.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the infos I think they should think about a methyl version of 4OHT to get its full potential

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
oh right I forgot about this one I haven't read too much about it what are the required daily dosages for this methyl ?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
oh right I forgot about this one I haven't read too much about it what are the required daily dosages for this methyl ?
Its a bit pointless to ask cause its hard to find it.... anyway, doses are about 30% higher than m4ohn.
For istance, if 30mg m4ohn worked righr for u, you need 50mh m4oht and so on.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
It has been used alone by a couple of guys when it came out on the market.
no doubt it could be used on it's own, but it'd be a waste IMHO. anabolic benefits less than oral 19nor in my experience. plus, it's not very stable in solution if you want to pin it; youd have to shoot ~10ml a week of it to notice anabolic effects. it just isn't practical as a stand alone.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
If I had a bunch of extra $$, I'd stock it up for sure (to run with 4AD and 1T transdermal cycle). It works great in this combo!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Good luck and keep us posted
Well, I'm not too happy currently. My gains stopped, altough in the mirror i do look a bit fuller... strange, i didnt change anything in training and diet in the last few days. But I feel its helping me on recovery (much less soreness and shorter lasting), so i'm going to hit the gym one day more from this week, hoping this helps the gains.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
It's been only 2 weeks, Syr, give it a little bit more time you'll start gaining.

What dose you running again?

About 4oht... Since I started useing it with 1-t/4-ad combo I'll never look back, it makes big difference for me.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
It's been only 2 weeks, Syr, give it a little bit more time you'll start gaining.

What dose you running again?
The point is that i DID start gaining at day 10-11, but then its 2 days i'm stuck at a few hg less than the max i reached and this without skipping meals or training.
I'm happy about the lack of sides (a little fat maybe, but i'm bulking so...)

I'm running 233mg 1-Test, 250mg 4AD and 125mg 4oht.

I'm not heavy: I dont think the dose is too low for me.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
About m4oht. Are you gonna use it for bulking or cutting? I want to use it for bulking by itself and would be very interested to see what kind of results I can get.(or you if you'll start before me)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
About m4oht. Are you gonna use it for bulking or cutting? I want to use it for bulking by itself and would be very interested to see what kind of results I can get.(or you if you'll start before me)
Lean Bulking/body recomp. Stacked with 1,4add.

I dont know WHEN I'll run it, I HAVE to use Superdrol first ;)