How do you guys dispose of your gear?

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
So I recently finished my first cycle a month ago, and I'm left with a big bag of needles and syringes, plus three empty bottles of test. Where can I get rid of these items? I know you're not suppose to throw needles in the trash so how should I get rid of them?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
or you can be one of those *******s that leaves them on the floor in the gym locker room lol

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Thanks guys much appreciated!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
or you can be one of those *******s that leaves them on the floor in the gym locker room lol
whoops, sorry about that bro... hope you didnt step on it

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
If your really interested in being safe buy a sharps container. Usually 5$ at the same place u get yr pins. Safely holds 75 syringes. Or use an old milk jug like me. When it fills up throw it away.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
In NYC and NYS all hospital or clinics have to take our used sharps. If they give you a hard time you just call the city@ 311. NYC makes it easy for us

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In NYC and NYS all hospital or clinics have to take our used sharps. If they give you a hard time you just call the city@ 311. NYC makes it easy for us
Do they pick them up or make you drop them off?

MuscleJ

Awards
A lot of fire station and pharmacy do needle exchange. I just tell them it's me parents insulin needles once you close the lid it's hard to tell whats in that sharp container.

tjfletcher195

Awards
Sand box at your local elementary school playground

asilentj3w

Awards
Sharps container or put them in a hard plastic bottle like a Gatorade bottle or something then you can throw them out in the trash. That's what waste management and hospitals advise at least

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
So I recently finished my first cycle a month ago, and I'm left with a big bag of needles and syringes, plus three empty bottles of test. Where can I get rid of these items? I know you're not suppose to throw needles in the trash so how should I get rid of them?
protein jug with alot of duct tape.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
When I was younger I just used to toss them in a slightly wooded area nearby my house LOL