Anavar, my first cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    it depends on your diet, you need to make sure your diet is in check and you train hard... no bull shi tting around in the gym.

if your using var to gain weight though it probably isnt the rite choice, before trying any gear, i was seriouslly into lifting about 3 years..with weeks off here and there. i gained 65 pounds naturally over that time period going from 148 to 215 then i started to diet in september of last year dropped down to 186 and thats when i started var. trying to recomp basically which is what ive been able to do with it
    i am lifting for 10 years seriously...i started from 69 kgs, i gained 20kg through the years but the last 3 years i lost many kgs...now my stats are 28 years old, 1.77cm height, 60kg!!!! and 4% bf....as you can imagine full of veins without any fat...so i am trying to plan a steroid cycle to help me add as many kgs as possible without water retention,,
    of course i 'll increase my macros and especially carbs...
    my story is that i am on a low to zero carb diet (my fault) for 3 years now...that why i lost so many kgs!!!!!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    why are orals a bad first choice?
    It is the classic debate to pin or not to pin. I personally see nothing wrong with oral only cycles, I would probably not run var only for the simple fact that it is rather mild but thats just me. I do believe that test is a good thing to add to any cycle.

Also var has had rather good clinical trials as anti-wasting therapy and from what I have read in most of the studies the results were semi-permenant.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

3. Well today was chest day

Started with flat bench, warmed up and reps sets went like this

135 1 set 12 reps

225 1 set 12 reps

275 1 set 10 reps

315 1 set 6 reps

335 1 set 3 reps

225 to finish it off for the 20 reps

After that i went to incline dbs did 100s for 3 sets of 12. (Wish we had heavier dbs)

Then a flat fly 3 sets 15 reps

Then a freemotion decline press 3 sets 15 reps

And finished off with pec dec followed by ten minutes of cardio.

I weighed myself today and i was 198 pounds, with visible abs. At the start of my cycle i was 186 without visible abs. Keep in mind im eating very clean and doing cardio

4. Quote Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    Well today was chest day

Started with flat bench, warmed up and reps sets went like this

135 1 set 12 reps

225 1 set 12 reps

275 1 set 10 reps

315 1 set 6 reps

335 1 set 3 reps

225 to finish it off for the 20 reps

After that i went to incline dbs did 100s for 3 sets of 12. (Wish we had heavier dbs)

Then a flat fly 3 sets 15 reps

Then a freemotion decline press 3 sets 15 reps

And finished off with pec dec followed by ten minutes of cardio.

I weighed myself today and i was 198 pounds, with visible abs. At the start of my cycle i was 186 without visible abs. Keep in mind im eating very clean and doing cardio
    how much cardio and at what speed?

5. Which brand did you use? Not the source just asking about the brand I'm debating between two. Any hairloss?
    •   

6. I do about ten mins of cardio perday. High incline at about 3mph

Today was back day

Started with pullups, went onto wide grip pull downs 4 sets 8 reps pulling to the chest then 4 sets 8 reps pulling behind the neck

Moved onto seated rows, 4 sets 8 reps, the single arm db rows 4 sets 8 reps

Then went onto bent over bb row, 4 sets 10 reps. Last set i got upto 335

Finished with pullovers

7. 2 pics after i lost most of my pump but owell
    Attached Images Attached Images   

8. Looking shredded bro.

9. Thanks man, so today i finished up my last leg day on var.

As usual i went hard in the gym, getting upto 4 plates for 6 reps on squats topping last week where i got 4 plates for 5

Ive been doin stiff leg deads alot for hams lately too which feel great

10. Solid results bro. My first cycle was anavar as well. Loved it and gained 10lbs.

11. forsure man,

how was it when you came off? did you keep what you gained? and what did your pct look like

12. Only reason the pic with my dogs up is cuz i think i look swoll hhaha but heres one from today in the gym.

Hit arms

Felt good and have alotta people askin about me..wonderin what i do for each body part and what supps i take haha

13. ...

14. What were you stacking with the anavar? What supps also? Good gains man! I'm about to start an anavar cycle as well....

15. i took anavar only (look through the previous posts for dosage)

i take branch chain aminos, L-argenine and about 30 grams of whey after i lift

16. Well cycle is complete. Today was my last day on. Went super hard on bench, 315 x 8!! Fuk ya 335 x 4! Felt amazing

Ill start my nolva and anabeta tomorrow!

17. Before and after.

Gained 10 pounds and leaned out. I have a solid diet and do cardio daily. Ill podt another picture after pct

18. Great results man.

19. thanks brother..

approaching day 3 of pct and strength is still going up...

did legs today, last week i squatted 405 for 6...this week i squatted 405 for 8 AFTER about ten sets on the linear legpress getting up to 16 plates per side for 8!

im runnin nolva and anabeta for pct.. ill post some progress pics tomorrow, as i feel my body changes almost daily

20. 4th day into pct, weight on the bar keeps goin up, no scale weight lost and feelin good

Pct is anabeta and nolva

21. Pic from today

22. Deadlifts calves and abs today

Pulled 455x3 so im happy about that

Just wondering though ive bwen getting some minor nose bleeds since taking my liquid nolva..does anyone have any experienxe with this is it something too worry about or just a common side?

23. Quote Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    Deadlifts calves and abs today

Pulled 455x3 so im happy about that

Just wondering though ive bwen getting some minor nose bleeds since taking my liquid nolva..does anyone have any experienxe with this is it something too worry about or just a common side?
    Check your blood pressure. Throw in 3-4g vit c. Might sound like quackery but I've had the same thing. It helped.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

24. Ok cool, thanks for the suggestion ill try that and check my bp
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP: Getting Big With My First Cycle, Anavar
    By bigtex1990 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM
  2. Advice/Critique my first cycle.
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 12:24 PM
  3. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:50 AM
  4. My first cycle starts tommorow (D.D.)
    By dieseldude in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 12:28 AM
  5. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:41 PM