Tried everything for my gyno time for surgery

35pump

Awards
I literally tried everything in the book for my gyno over the past year with no help. The gyno i developed during puberty and it never seemed to go away. I finally decided to go the surgery route but im not going to have the surgery till September of this year. I plan on running a cycle in the mean time to put on as much mass as possible if this just so happens to be my last cycle. The thing is all my past cycles have been dry cycles because i was so worried about developing even worse gyno but now i see the big picture and what do i have to loose since i will be having the surgery anyway. I was thinking about taking a test/ dbol cycle but not too set on that. I will still run an AI on cycle to be safe but wont be so cautious on the AAS side of things. Also anything i should really pay attention to when choosing a surgeon? If im going to pay the money im willing to get it done right even if that mean traveling a hefty distance.

jmuzz07

Awards
Letro should do the job if youve tried that your only option is surgery

00S4Boy

Awards
If the gyno grows, they probably charge more due to more work being needed to fix the issue properly.

pump35

Awards
Iv tried everything which includes letro. Lol and yeah but I hear of some people getting insurance to cover it so I'm banking on that for me as well. Apparently if your gyno is painful then insurance will cover

00S4Boy

Awards
Iv tried everything which includes letro. Lol and yeah but I hear of some people getting insurance to cover it so I'm banking on that for me as well. Apparently if your gyno is painful then insurance will cover
And when you walk into your primary huge with super jacked up gyno he is clearly going to be like all right this is defiantly from puberty.

pump35

Awards
Yeah you think so? Hey your not the doctor so don't worry about it. There is nothing in the thread asking "hey can anyone help me save money on my surgery?"

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the gyno grows, they probably charge more due to more work being needed to fix the issue properly.
This is false. Gyno removal is gyno removal no matter how big your tits are. They won't charge more just because its bigger than normal.

00S4Boy

Awards
This is false. Gyno removal is gyno removal no matter how big your tits are. They won't charge more just because its bigger than normal.
So your saying, you do more work for the same money?

Cause I'm sure as **** doctors don't.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your saying, you do more work for the same money?

Cause I'm sure as **** doctors don't.
Yes dude it's all the same procedure. I just had mine removed 5 days ago. Gyno removal = lipo and gland removal. The only way it would cost less is if u just have the gland removed without lipo. Which is very rare because everybody wants/needs the lipo.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Unfortunately once you have gyno the only option is surgery. You can reduce the size usually by a couple of different options usually letro works if it didn't for you I'd try again with a different source and higher dosages. Tamoxifen is another route as it directly targets breast tissue. If you havent tried the Nolva route I'd give it a go before your cycle.

00S4Boy

Awards
Yes dude it's all the same procedure. I just had mine removed 5 days ago. Gyno removal = lipo and gland removal. The only way it would cost less is if u just have the gland removed without lipo. Which is very rare because everybody wants/needs the lipo.
And just like any cosmetic situation the doctor will assess the situation visually, feel the size and shape of the glands, assess how much lipo is needed, estimate the time/materials for the procedure then give you a quote.

If you have a small gland with minimal lipo that he feel's he can comfortably remove within an hour, it's going to cost less, then a large irregular shaped gland with substantial surrounding fatty tissue that may take a couple hours to extract the gland and lipo the surrounding area it's going to cost more. Just like everything in this world, time is money. Example, I'm a mechanic you need me to do a job book says it takes an hour to do, that's an hour's labor + materials, if I look at the vehicle and see everything is rusted and I'm going to need to torch and be careful and it's going to take me longer, I'm going to quote you more time due to the circumstances.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And just like any cosmetic situation the doctor will assess the situation visually, feel the size and shape of the glands, assess how much lipo is needed, estimate the time/materials for the procedure then give you a quote.

If you have a small gland with minimal lipo that he feel's he can comfortably remove within an hour, it's going to cost less, then a large irregular shaped gland with substantial surrounding fatty tissue that may take a couple hours to extract the gland and lipo the surrounding area it's going to cost more. Just like everything in this world, time is money. Example, I'm a mechanic you need me to do a job book says it takes an hour to do, that's an hour's labor + materials, if I look at the vehicle and see everything is rusted and I'm going to need to torch and be careful and it's going to take me longer, I'm going to quote you more time due to the circumstances.
Well maybe some doctors are different but all I know is my doc didn't asses me he had a running rate for gyno surgery.