Does 260 lbs at 6'1 18% bodyfat sound like an achievable goal?

Silvercrank

Awards
Hello new here to the forums, ive been bodybuilding/powerlifting since i was 14 years old and i'm 24 now and have been thinking about taking things to the next level within 2-3 years and trying my first cycle. Im currently 6'1 225lbs at 15% b/f, and am willing to do whatever it takes to achieve my goal of 260 18% b/f at 6'1.

Do you think this is a realistic goal with good genetics and hard work, while taking the "stuff"? by the time i hit 33 years of age?

Thank you :smoker:

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Realistic? Absolutely...your talking a 7 year time frame bro. Anything you out your mind to..you can achieve.

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
Bodybuilding wise I would never want my bodyfat above 12% off season.
Very achievable goal with less fat mass.
I'm not a believer in a dirty bulk or whatever you want to call it

Eat clean , eat a lot of it.

Edit: plus you'll look bigger when you're leaner and full at 245 than if you're a pudgy 260. Quality gains man quality gains.

Silvercrank

Awards
thanks for posts. how long do you think it would take a person who started lifting at 21 and is 23 now at 6'1 200 lbs 12% to get to 260 15% bodyfat if lets say he started gear within 2 years, a friend of mine has a simular goal accept leaner. possible before 35?

thanks again for posts, id just like to know so i don't end up disapointing myself by setting my goals to high.

Silvercrank

Awards
i want to look bigger than brock lesnar with a shirt on, whos 260 around 15% bodyfat i think. and hes only 6'2.5

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
Really can't give you a timeline bro. It's all on you, genetics , diet training ect.