Possible gyno ? Need info

Drope26

Awards
Ok so I'm 22 I ran one cycle of epistane about 8 months ago and can only remeber one or two days where my nipples where sensitive and tender now that I've been off pct ( daa, torem, erase ) for quit some time my nipples both seem to be droopy with extra fat around the sides . Now only my left nipple gets tender and it is only tender to touch here and there some days I forget about it others My girlfriend can't even brush herbhand on it . My left nipple also hurts every time I hold a protein tub to my chest to scoop out of it. Ok so I'm about 5' 10" 205 an prob around 15% bf and just want to know if you guys think I need letro , nolvadex anything or what please advice is needed thanks

Drope26

Awards
Failed to mention guys my left nipple does have a same hard pebbel way behind it . It is not directly behind the nipple it is deeper in the breast never the less still there and sensitive to touch

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
letro asap, bro.

Drope26

Awards
That's the plan bro glad to see I'm on the right page how about doasing I've heard run it straight and some people say taper up then down . An some ppl say to run a pct others says you don't need it for letro ..... What you all think

Drope26

Awards
Forgot to mention i plan on running a 12 week cycle of test e which is on it's way !! so knowing this may change the idea of pct ( novaldex) after letro still would like advice on dosage and the idea of pct

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Don't try and run test e whilst eliminating gyno with letro. Pick one goal and pursue them one at a time. If I were you I would run the letro for gyno first to make sure the test-e cycle doesn't exacerbate what's already there.

As far as dosage and tapering, I am unfortunately clueless. Do a search on the forum...I remember seeing quite a few different threads pertaining to this subject.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yeah screw the test cycle for now, you cant do both at the same time. a lot of people will tell you to slowly taper up the letro 2.5 and run it there until its gone. personally, i would just start at 2.5mg letro/day. then again, i dont experience the dry/painful joints with letro that others do.

Drope26

Awards
Thanks heebs will do . what's ur take on running a pct like nolva after the letro so there is no rebound ?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks heebs will do . what's ur take on running a pct like nolva after the letro so there is no rebound ?
thats generally the recommended protocol post letro. either that and/or a suicidal AI to help avoid rebound. i will note that neither method worked for me though. as soon as i began to taper off letro, symptoms started to return, even with nolva.

Drope26

Awards
Hey guys so I decided to give letro a go I fig ill tapper up to 2.5 remain there and start my nolva for two weeks 20/10 / off my question is how long do I wait untill I can run my test e cycle

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so I decided to give letro a go I fig ill tapper up to 2.5 remain there and start my nolva for two weeks 20/10 / off my question is how long do I wait untill I can run my test e cycle
If your dead set on running the test cycle. Use letro until the lump is gone, then jump into your test cycle... Use an AI during the cycle. Use a suicide aromatase inhibitor. And taper off the AI during pct.

Search for my SD log in the cycle section. I have an article explaining why you got rebound gyno.

Drope26

Awards
Hey bean I will def check out your SD log . And as far as my test e cycle goes I can wait ( don't wanna) but I will I'd much rather get this gyno bull **** taken care of . So I guess my question is after the letro and nolva should I wait a week, a month , six months before I start pinning . Also is there any else besides adex I can run on my test cycle to help prevent the gyno from coming back .

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Hey bean I will def check out your SD log . And as far as my test e cycle goes I can wait ( don't wanna) but I will I'd much rather get this gyno bull **** taken care of . So I guess my question is after the letro and nolva should I wait a week, a month , six months before I start pinning . Also is there any else besides adex I can run on my test cycle to help prevent the gyno from coming back .
It's perfectly fine to run the test directly after the letro rids your gyno. This way you won't waste your pct. a suicide AI and maybe prolactin progestin control. I don't know about test ethanate and how it aromatizes you research it.

Drope26

Awards
Ok cook so your saying I can just run letro tapering up then back down then get right in my test e cycle no need to run the nolva before the test ? Just save it for test pct? And ya I was looking in to inhibit p for a prolactin control for on cycle . you ever try it ?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Ok cook so your saying I can just run letro tapering up then back down then get right in my test e cycle no need to run the nolva before the test ? Just save it for test pct? And ya I was looking in to inhibit p for a prolactin control for on cycle . you ever try it ?
You'll still need an AI on cycle for sure, especially considering the rebound of aromatase and estrogen. I'd go with Aromasin (exemestane) since its a suicidal AI and won't release from aromatase and cause rebound issues. IMO