Possible gyno ? Need info

  1. Possible gyno ? Need info


    Ok so I'm 22 I ran one cycle of epistane about 8 months ago and can only remeber one or two days where my nipples where sensitive and tender now that I've been off pct ( daa, torem, erase ) for quit some time my nipples both seem to be droopy with extra fat around the sides . Now only my left nipple gets tender and it is only tender to touch here and there some days I forget about it others My girlfriend can't even brush herbhand on it . My left nipple also hurts every time I hold a protein tub to my chest to scoop out of it. Ok so I'm about 5' 10" 205 an prob around 15% bf and just want to know if you guys think I need letro , nolvadex anything or what please advice is needed thanks


  2. Failed to mention guys my left nipple does have a same hard pebbel way behind it . It is not directly behind the nipple it is deeper in the breast never the less still there and sensitive to touch

  3. letro asap, bro.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
    •   
       


  4. That's the plan bro glad to see I'm on the right page how about doasing I've heard run it straight and some people say taper up then down . An some ppl say to run a pct others says you don't need it for letro ..... What you all think

  5. Forgot to mention i plan on running a 12 week cycle of test e which is on it's way !! so knowing this may change the idea of pct ( novaldex) after letro still would like advice on dosage and the idea of pct

  6. Don't try and run test e whilst eliminating gyno with letro. Pick one goal and pursue them one at a time. If I were you I would run the letro for gyno first to make sure the test-e cycle doesn't exacerbate what's already there.

    As far as dosage and tapering, I am unfortunately clueless. Do a search on the forum...I remember seeing quite a few different threads pertaining to this subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  7. yeah screw the test cycle for now, you cant do both at the same time. a lot of people will tell you to slowly taper up the letro 2.5 and run it there until its gone. personally, i would just start at 2.5mg letro/day. then again, i dont experience the dry/painful joints with letro that others do.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  8. Thanks heebs will do . what's ur take on running a pct like nolva after the letro so there is no rebound ?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Drope26 View Post
    Thanks heebs will do . what's ur take on running a pct like nolva after the letro so there is no rebound ?
    thats generally the recommended protocol post letro. either that and/or a suicidal AI to help avoid rebound. i will note that neither method worked for me though. as soon as i began to taper off letro, symptoms started to return, even with nolva.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  10. Hey guys so I decided to give letro a go I fig ill tapper up to 2.5 remain there and start my nolva for two weeks 20/10 / off my question is how long do I wait untill I can run my test e cycle

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Drope26 View Post
    Hey guys so I decided to give letro a go I fig ill tapper up to 2.5 remain there and start my nolva for two weeks 20/10 / off my question is how long do I wait untill I can run my test e cycle
    If your dead set on running the test cycle. Use letro until the lump is gone, then jump into your test cycle... Use an AI during the cycle. Use a suicide aromatase inhibitor. And taper off the AI during pct.

    Search for my SD log in the cycle section. I have an article explaining why you got rebound gyno.

  12. Hey bean I will def check out your SD log . And as far as my test e cycle goes I can wait ( don't wanna) but I will I'd much rather get this gyno bull **** taken care of . So I guess my question is after the letro and nolva should I wait a week, a month , six months before I start pinning . Also is there any else besides adex I can run on my test cycle to help prevent the gyno from coming back .

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Drope26 View Post
    Hey bean I will def check out your SD log . And as far as my test e cycle goes I can wait ( don't wanna) but I will I'd much rather get this gyno bull **** taken care of . So I guess my question is after the letro and nolva should I wait a week, a month , six months before I start pinning . Also is there any else besides adex I can run on my test cycle to help prevent the gyno from coming back .
    It's perfectly fine to run the test directly after the letro rids your gyno. This way you won't waste your pct. a suicide AI and maybe prolactin progestin control. I don't know about test ethanate and how it aromatizes you research it.

  14. Ok cook so your saying I can just run letro tapering up then back down then get right in my test e cycle no need to run the nolva before the test ? Just save it for test pct? And ya I was looking in to inhibit p for a prolactin control for on cycle . you ever try it ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Drope26 View Post
    Ok cook so your saying I can just run letro tapering up then back down then get right in my test e cycle no need to run the nolva before the test ? Just save it for test pct? And ya I was looking in to inhibit p for a prolactin control for on cycle . you ever try it ?
    You'll still need an AI on cycle for sure, especially considering the rebound of aromatase and estrogen. I'd go with Aromasin (exemestane) since its a suicidal AI and won't release from aromatase and cause rebound issues. IMO
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Metacort and nolva = possible gyno
    By Bering C in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 01:43 PM
  2. Calling out ---NPursuit *****need info
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 01:07 PM
  3. first cycle; need info on brands, etc.
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 06:47 AM
  4. What's best for rapid fat loss? Need info fast
    By Tbird006 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:23 PM
  5. Possible Gyno, How bad will this effect?
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 12:15 AM
Log in
Log in