Helladrol first time

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I'm looking on starting the helladrol stack for the first time. Read up on it on ************. I'm an aspiring powerlifter looking to boost my total a bit (some size would be great too). So far I've got that I need a. PCT, a natty test booster, and an organ support. Can anyone make any recommends as to which of these I should get (brands types)? As well as if there is any other thing I am missing? I want to make this as safe as possible and I want to limit any lack of libido to a minimum due to the fact I am getting married this year. Thanks

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
20 years old
5 years strength training
6ft 2in 215 ~13-14%bf
Squat 370
Bench 320
Deadlift 470 (tested maxes)
Following Texas method 3x week

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20 years old
6ft 2in 215 ~13-14%bf
Squat 370
Bench 320
You shouldn't start AAS until you're at least 21.

Preferably older than that.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 years old
6ft 2in 215 ~13-14%bf
Squat 370
Bench 320
20 is a tad to young to be starting a PH or any AAS for that matter...your worried about your strength and everything I assume you do the 5x5 method or the 5/3/1 method to get strength? Also at your height and weight you could seriously get that strength up naturally pretty far before you go messing with Hdrol just for a temp strength increase....you should just keep eating those calories and follow one of those methods I told you about...we have some amazing powerlifter on this site that would give you plenty of tips I'm sure...rodja is great...airborne is another beast....celazor is great with strength training as well

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I am on the Texas method but am running into plateus. Specially on the deadlift

gymrat99

Awards
i have to agree with the bord 20 is a bit young and your test lvls should be at peak now. why mess with something that is good. if anything look into MN X-factor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2