Bulk Up or Alpha Mass?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Bulk Up or Alpha Mass?


    any thoughts on whats better and did any try an of these and see good results


  2. for my spring cycle im looking to use either one and i was wondering if i can use them both together meaning one botle of alpha mass and one botle of bulk up and with bulk up do i need to throw in any 4 dhea like alpha bulk or a stano elite for lethaargy?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE View Post
    for my spring cycle im looking to use either one and i was wondering if i can use them both together meaning one botle of alpha mass and one botle of bulk up and with bulk up do i need to throw in any 4 dhea like alpha bulk or a stano elite for lethaargy?
    why not hdrol?
    •   
       


  4. im using alpha bulk right now, and it is great. my go to for test ph's in the future works just as good as the orig 4-androstenediol from pre ban.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    im using alpha bulk right now, and it is great. my go to for test ph's in the future works just as good as the orig 4-androstenediol from pre ban.
    what dosage are you taking? you going to take a serm after?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    im using alpha bulk right now, works just as good as the orig 4-androstenediol from pre ban.
    Really??.. The original 4-Androstenediol was some good stuff. Are you sure that it's just as good? Or have you forgotten how good 4ad was I mean it's been a long time.

  7. not that long. I"ve ran two cycles containing 4-androstenediol, one back in 08, another in the summer of 12.

    I would go as far as saying the rec dosage of alpha bulk is on par with a dose of 600mg of 4-androstenediol.

    the first time I ran 4-andro-diol, was at 1,000mg e/d

    second time just 600mg.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat99 View Post
    what dosage are you taking? you going to take a serm after?
    I'm using the alpha bulk I purchased as a sort of cruise for 8 weeks, post sd/dbol.

    I've also added in mass drops, and now low dosed stanodrol, so all isomers of dhea or similar, all at low dose, (rec dosage)

    and it's def noticable, even after the dbol/sd.

    but next time, instead of mass drops, going to go with alpha mass instead, def impressed with frl.

    btw, none of this is sponsored, all paid for myself (which doesn't happen often)

    yes, pct will be something big. serm, ai, cort cont, etc.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE View Post
    for my spring cycle im looking to use either one and i was wondering if i can use them both together meaning one botle of alpha mass and one botle of bulk up and with bulk up do i need to throw in any 4 dhea like alpha bulk or a stano elite for lethaargy?
    you could use bulk up and run a decent test booster with it if needed but i haven't heard of being lethargic while on bulk up so i would say it wouldn't be needed

  10. This is my review from 1 bottle of Alpha Bulk

    Final Review:

    So I need to let anyone who didn't follow know that this review is soley on me running 1 bottle of Alpha Bulk at the recommended dose of 6 caps per day for 4 weeks. I feel since these dhea products have came out everyone super doses them or stacks them. So I wanted to see what one single bottle would do. I was at around 3,400 calories most of the cycle, the last week or so I was a bit higher.

    Lbs: +4.7

    Strength: My strength went up but not really in terms of numbers per sey. I felt the same weight moved a bit easier or that my form was better with weight that I've done before. Didn't set any PR's or anything while on this.

    Agression: It took about a week to kick in but not the same as other ph's I've tried. It was a bit of an increase but again nothing too special. I was hoping for more as I went along but it never really seemed to increase.

    Appearance: Maybe it was because I only added carbs back into my diet a few weeks before starting this. But it was a roller coaster in the mirror. I look bigger in the mirror overall but sometimes I felt like I looked bigger and leaner, other times I look bigger and bloated or felt bloated, last night I looked bigger but soft even though I didn't feel bloated. For the most part I was happy though, I felt like I was able to gain some weight but I didn't look all watery like an SD cycle.

    Overall: Kind of mixed feelings of the product for just one bottle. Yes, it is safer than many other ph's which is nice but I now understand why everyone stacks or mega doses the Alpha series. On one side there was zero side effects, and I did gain weight and size on the product. On the other hand I had thought I'd see more. Maybe I'm just being greedy but I was expecting the strength to go up a bit more, figured I'd get more size or weight gain.

    Would I recommend this product: Well it would depend on someone's goals and experience. For a first timer one bottle may be good for getting their feet wet. Could be decent for anyone who wants to break a plateu but doesn't want any sides. On the other hand for an experienced user I'd recommend a few bottles of the product or to stack it with another product.

    with that said BULK UP has 194mg of 4dhea vs Alpha Bulk has 60mg per serving......so you'd probably need two bottles of Alpha Bulk 120mg still vs 194mg...at that point it would depend on what carrier you think is better

  11. oh okay thanks guys what about one bottle of alpha mass and 1 bottle of bulk up and how would you run that or dose that?

  12. i wouldn't recomend any dhea product be ran for 4 weeks, unless you are mega dosing it.

    at w/e 6 caps e/d is of alpha bulk, I dont care, it's the rec dose, and works well as a test base.

    but, this thread is asking about bulk up or alpha mass.

    w/e works best at rec dosage for 8 weeks, and will be the most affordable, is what I'd go for.

    two bottles of alpha bulk & alpha mass, enough for 8 weeks, is going to run you about 200 bucks or so. but it's an 8 week cycle.

    add in something like dimethazine for 4 weeks as a kick start, and you'll be at about 220 ish dollars.

    I dont know how much 8 weeks of bulk up would cost, or whats in it.

    but the delievery system in FRL's products have made a believer out of me that how man mg's of dhea in the product dont matter, how it's delievered does.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i wouldn't recomend any dhea product be ran for 4 weeks, unless you are mega dosing it.

    at w/e 6 caps e/d is of alpha bulk, I dont care, it's the rec dose, and works well as a test base.

    but, this thread is asking about bulk up or alpha mass.

    w/e works best at rec dosage for 8 weeks, and will be the most affordable, is what I'd go for.

    two bottles of alpha bulk & alpha mass, enough for 8 weeks, is going to run you about 200 bucks or so. but it's an 8 week cycle.

    add in something like dimethazine for 4 weeks as a kick start, and you'll be at about 220 ish dollars.

    I dont know how much 8 weeks of bulk up would cost, or whats in it.

    but the delievery system in FRL's products have made a believer out of me that how man mg's of dhea in the product dont matter, how it's delievered does.
    sounds like we are going to have to get you a bottle of bulk up

  14. I hope to use it one day. look how long FRL has been out, and I finally bought two bottles of their 4-dhea product.

  15. jbry was ur post up their talking to me about the alpha bulk... if not could you stack alpha mass and bulk up and try to make a 6 week cycle out of it?

  16. oh my bad OP i thought u asked about alpha bulk not alpha mass......i've ran alpha mass but never solo, usually throw it in with epi

    the frl products are good...but u def need more than 1 bottle or up the dose.....probably best as a supplement to add in with another ph

  17. young gotti would alpha mass with alpha bulk be a good stack ? I'm trying not to use a methyl

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE View Post
    young gotti would alpha mass with alpha bulk be a good stack ? I'm trying not to use a methyl
    Well you saw my review of 4 week alpha bulk solo, i'm sure adding alpha mass would increase size and strength even more...how much though i don't have personal experience with mass for 4 weeks at rec doses.....combined they make a good cycle

    Mass is different dhea than BULK UP but again BULK UP has more than 3x more 4dhea in it per serving than alpha bulk does...so it really depends on what you want...a higher amt of one dhea or a lower dose of 2 different dhea's

  19. thanks gotti and how long does bulk up last at rec side and what is the rec dose..alpha mass rec dose is 6 caps and it will last 4 weeks at that dose..so maybe running rec dose of bulk up (4 weeks) with taking 4 alpha mass per day on top of that and make it a 6 week cycle meaning the first 2 weeks just take like 6 alpha mass the first 2 weeks and then the next 3 take 2 alpha mass to finish up the bottle or i could try to find w way to run both compounds throughout the 6 weeks.

  20. didn't mean to post it twice

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE View Post
    thanks gotti and how long does bulk up last at rec side and what is the rec dose..alpha mass rec dose is 6 caps and it will last 4 weeks at that dose..so maybe running rec dose of bulk up (4 weeks) with taking 4 alpha mass per day on top of that and make it a 6 week cycle meaning the first 2 weeks just take like 6 alpha mass the first 2 weeks and then the next 3 take 2 alpha mass to finish up the bottle or i could try to find w way to run both compounds throughout the 6 weeks.
    alpha bulk is dosed at 6 caps daily too....i could be wrong and i'm sure u could find it in their section but i think it was alpha mass for 2 weeks, then mass and bulk together for 2 weeks, then finish off with just bulk for 2 weeks....again i'm not sure, it's been awhile since i saw the chart they had

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE
    jbry was ur post up their talking to me about the alpha bulk... if not could you stack alpha mass and bulk up and try to make a 6 week cycle out of it?
    Not sure, what's in bulk up?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE
    young gotti would alpha mass with alpha bulk be a good stack ? I'm trying not to use a methyl
    6-8 week cycle using both 1-dhea and 4-dhea.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE
    thanks gotti and how long does bulk up last at rec side and what is the rec dose..alpha mass rec dose is 6 caps and it will last 4 weeks at that dose..so maybe running rec dose of bulk up (4 weeks) with taking 4 alpha mass per day on top of that and make it a 6 week cycle meaning the first 2 weeks just take like 6 alpha mass the first 2 weeks and then the next 3 take 2 alpha mass to finish up the bottle or i could try to find w way to run both compounds throughout the 6 weeks.
    Find a way to run both for entire 6 weeks.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

    alpha bulk is dosed at 6 caps daily too....i could be wrong and i'm sure u could find it in their section but i think it was alpha mass for 2 weeks, then mass and bulk together for 2 weeks, then finish off with just bulk for 2 weeks....again i'm not sure, it's been awhile since i saw the chart they had
    He's talking about stacking bulk up and alpha mass, not alpha bulk & alpha mass.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    He's talking about stacking bulk up and alpha mass, not alpha bulk & alpha mass.
    yeah thats my fault...must be too cold today affecting my reading skills

  27. alot of bulk references i see how it could be confusing pretty quick

  28. hahah yea there is a lot of bulk but i would guess find a way to run bulk up and alpha mass both together for 6 weeks as well anyone else think different.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE View Post
    hahah yea there is a lot of bulk but i would guess find a way to run bulk up and alpha mass both together for 6 weeks as well anyone else think different.
    cool I'll be on the look for a log if you do one

  30. So would there be much of a need in a pct if you only do 1 bottle of mass or bulk?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by kma2402 View Post
    So would there be much of a need in a pct if you only do 1 bottle of mass or bulk?
    YES YOU NEED TO PCT

  32. Quote Originally Posted by kma2402
    So would there be much of a need in a pct if you only do 1 bottle of mass or bulk?
    of course youd need a pct. dafuq kind of question is that? now whether a serm is required or not depends on length and dosage of the dhea run

  33. Decided what you are gonna run?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    of course youd need a pct. dafuq kind of question is that? now whether a serm is required or not depends on length and dosage of the dhea run
    It would be for only running 6 caps a day for 4 weeks. The recommended dose on the bottle

  35. Quote Originally Posted by kma2402 View Post

    It would be for only running 6 caps a day for 4 weeks. The recommended dose on the bottle
    Don't run it for 4 weeks. IMO that's to short. 6-8 weeks at best, even 10 weeks. But 8 is the shortest i would run it.

    If running it at 6-10 caps for 8 weeks no serm anything more add a serm to pct
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  36. 4 weeks on dhea berivitives is a waste of money and time. personally, id be taperingup for 10 weeks with an added serm for pct. but dhea products are too expensive for my tastes

  37. Yea I didn't know that when I got a bottle of alpha mass I just wanted to try because its supposedly safer.

    I would rather just get some msten. So what kind of pct would recommend for just 4 weeks?

  38. msten will suck unless you run it at 12-16mg e/d for 6-8 weeks.

    i wouldn't say it's a waste to run less than 6 weeks, but I dont recomend that.

    pct? uh well, you dont need to run pct, but something is def better than nothing.

    if you want to run msten, you'll need 2 bottles, and a serm at the least.

  39. the same otc they recomend. or you can save it till you can afford a proper cycle and gt a couple more bottles of alpha mass/bulk. it wont expire for 5+ years anyways. or you can sell it. idk if AM lets you sell dhea, email and ask. if you can, then just sell it here

    edit: 4weeks of alpha mass or msten?

  40. what are some good non methyls out there?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk or Low Dose SD
    By srdfw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:56 PM
  2. Setting up my Alpha Mass cycle, check it out!
    By bl00dredrain in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:57 AM
  3. Is Tren Xtreme for cutting up or bulking up
    By jaredmb05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 07:03 PM
  4. Cut down or Bulk Up?
    By smaxh in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:25 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 05:32 AM
Log in
Log in