Bulk Up or Alpha Mass?

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
any thoughts on whats better and did any try an of these and see good results

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
for my spring cycle im looking to use either one and i was wondering if i can use them both together meaning one botle of alpha mass and one botle of bulk up and with bulk up do i need to throw in any 4 dhea like alpha bulk or a stano elite for lethaargy?

gymrat99

Awards
for my spring cycle im looking to use either one and i was wondering if i can use them both together meaning one botle of alpha mass and one botle of bulk up and with bulk up do i need to throw in any 4 dhea like alpha bulk or a stano elite for lethaargy?
why not hdrol?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im using alpha bulk right now, and it is great. my go to for test ph's in the future works just as good as the orig 4-androstenediol from pre ban.

gymrat99

Awards
im using alpha bulk right now, and it is great. my go to for test ph's in the future works just as good as the orig 4-androstenediol from pre ban.
what dosage are you taking? you going to take a serm after?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im using alpha bulk right now, works just as good as the orig 4-androstenediol from pre ban.
Really??:33:..:thinking: The original 4-Androstenediol was some good stuff. Are you sure that it's just as good? Or have you forgotten how good 4ad was I mean it's been a long time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not that long. I"ve ran two cycles containing 4-androstenediol, one back in 08, another in the summer of 12.

I would go as far as saying the rec dosage of alpha bulk is on par with a dose of 600mg of 4-androstenediol.

the first time I ran 4-andro-diol, was at 1,000mg e/d

second time just 600mg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what dosage are you taking? you going to take a serm after?
I'm using the alpha bulk I purchased as a sort of cruise for 8 weeks, post sd/dbol.

I've also added in mass drops, and now low dosed stanodrol, so all isomers of dhea or similar, all at low dose, (rec dosage)

and it's def noticable, even after the dbol/sd.

but next time, instead of mass drops, going to go with alpha mass instead, def impressed with frl.

btw, none of this is sponsored, all paid for myself (which doesn't happen often)

yes, pct will be something big. serm, ai, cort cont, etc.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could use bulk up and run a decent test booster with it if needed but i haven't heard of being lethargic while on bulk up so i would say it wouldn't be needed

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my review from 1 bottle of Alpha Bulk

Final Review:

So I need to let anyone who didn't follow know that this review is soley on me running 1 bottle of Alpha Bulk at the recommended dose of 6 caps per day for 4 weeks. I feel since these dhea products have came out everyone super doses them or stacks them. So I wanted to see what one single bottle would do. I was at around 3,400 calories most of the cycle, the last week or so I was a bit higher.

Lbs: +4.7

Strength: My strength went up but not really in terms of numbers per sey. I felt the same weight moved a bit easier or that my form was better with weight that I've done before. Didn't set any PR's or anything while on this.

Agression: It took about a week to kick in but not the same as other ph's I've tried. It was a bit of an increase but again nothing too special. I was hoping for more as I went along but it never really seemed to increase.

Appearance: Maybe it was because I only added carbs back into my diet a few weeks before starting this. But it was a roller coaster in the mirror. I look bigger in the mirror overall but sometimes I felt like I looked bigger and leaner, other times I look bigger and bloated or felt bloated, last night I looked bigger but soft even though I didn't feel bloated. For the most part I was happy though, I felt like I was able to gain some weight but I didn't look all watery like an SD cycle.

Overall: Kind of mixed feelings of the product for just one bottle. Yes, it is safer than many other ph's which is nice but I now understand why everyone stacks or mega doses the Alpha series. On one side there was zero side effects, and I did gain weight and size on the product. On the other hand I had thought I'd see more. Maybe I'm just being greedy but I was expecting the strength to go up a bit more, figured I'd get more size or weight gain.

Would I recommend this product: Well it would depend on someone's goals and experience. For a first timer one bottle may be good for getting their feet wet. Could be decent for anyone who wants to break a plateu but doesn't want any sides. On the other hand for an experienced user I'd recommend a few bottles of the product or to stack it with another product.

with that said BULK UP has 194mg of 4dhea vs Alpha Bulk has 60mg per serving......so you'd probably need two bottles of Alpha Bulk 120mg still vs 194mg...at that point it would depend on what carrier you think is better

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
oh okay thanks guys what about one bottle of alpha mass and 1 bottle of bulk up and how would you run that or dose that?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't recomend any dhea product be ran for 4 weeks, unless you are mega dosing it.

at w/e 6 caps e/d is of alpha bulk, I dont care, it's the rec dose, and works well as a test base.

but, this thread is asking about bulk up or alpha mass.

w/e works best at rec dosage for 8 weeks, and will be the most affordable, is what I'd go for.

two bottles of alpha bulk & alpha mass, enough for 8 weeks, is going to run you about 200 bucks or so. but it's an 8 week cycle.

add in something like dimethazine for 4 weeks as a kick start, and you'll be at about 220 ish dollars.

I dont know how much 8 weeks of bulk up would cost, or whats in it.

but the delievery system in FRL's products have made a believer out of me that how man mg's of dhea in the product dont matter, how it's delievered does.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wouldn't recomend any dhea product be ran for 4 weeks, unless you are mega dosing it.

at w/e 6 caps e/d is of alpha bulk, I dont care, it's the rec dose, and works well as a test base.

but, this thread is asking about bulk up or alpha mass.

w/e works best at rec dosage for 8 weeks, and will be the most affordable, is what I'd go for.

two bottles of alpha bulk & alpha mass, enough for 8 weeks, is going to run you about 200 bucks or so. but it's an 8 week cycle.

add in something like dimethazine for 4 weeks as a kick start, and you'll be at about 220 ish dollars.

I dont know how much 8 weeks of bulk up would cost, or whats in it.

but the delievery system in FRL's products have made a believer out of me that how man mg's of dhea in the product dont matter, how it's delievered does.
sounds like we are going to have to get you a bottle of bulk up :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope to use it one day. look how long FRL has been out, and I finally bought two bottles of their 4-dhea product.

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
jbry was ur post up their talking to me about the alpha bulk... if not could you stack alpha mass and bulk up and try to make a 6 week cycle out of it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh my bad OP i thought u asked about alpha bulk not alpha mass......i've ran alpha mass but never solo, usually throw it in with epi

the frl products are good...but u def need more than 1 bottle or up the dose.....probably best as a supplement to add in with another ph

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
young gotti would alpha mass with alpha bulk be a good stack ? I'm trying not to use a methyl

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
young gotti would alpha mass with alpha bulk be a good stack ? I'm trying not to use a methyl
Well you saw my review of 4 week alpha bulk solo, i'm sure adding alpha mass would increase size and strength even more...how much though i don't have personal experience with mass for 4 weeks at rec doses.....combined they make a good cycle

Mass is different dhea than BULK UP but again BULK UP has more than 3x more 4dhea in it per serving than alpha bulk does...so it really depends on what you want...a higher amt of one dhea or a lower dose of 2 different dhea's

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
thanks gotti and how long does bulk up last at rec side and what is the rec dose..alpha mass rec dose is 6 caps and it will last 4 weeks at that dose..so maybe running rec dose of bulk up (4 weeks) with taking 4 alpha mass per day on top of that and make it a 6 week cycle meaning the first 2 weeks just take like 6 alpha mass the first 2 weeks and then the next 3 take 2 alpha mass to finish up the bottle or i could try to find w way to run both compounds throughout the 6 weeks.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks gotti and how long does bulk up last at rec side and what is the rec dose..alpha mass rec dose is 6 caps and it will last 4 weeks at that dose..so maybe running rec dose of bulk up (4 weeks) with taking 4 alpha mass per day on top of that and make it a 6 week cycle meaning the first 2 weeks just take like 6 alpha mass the first 2 weeks and then the next 3 take 2 alpha mass to finish up the bottle or i could try to find w way to run both compounds throughout the 6 weeks.
alpha bulk is dosed at 6 caps daily too....i could be wrong and i'm sure u could find it in their section but i think it was alpha mass for 2 weeks, then mass and bulk together for 2 weeks, then finish off with just bulk for 2 weeks....again i'm not sure, it's been awhile since i saw the chart they had

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbry was ur post up their talking to me about the alpha bulk... if not could you stack alpha mass and bulk up and try to make a 6 week cycle out of it?
Not sure, what's in bulk up?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find a way to run both for entire 6 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alpha bulk is dosed at 6 caps daily too....i could be wrong and i'm sure u could find it in their section but i think it was alpha mass for 2 weeks, then mass and bulk together for 2 weeks, then finish off with just bulk for 2 weeks....again i'm not sure, it's been awhile since i saw the chart they had
He's talking about stacking bulk up and alpha mass, not alpha bulk & alpha mass.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alot of bulk references i see how it could be confusing pretty quick

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
hahah yea there is a lot of bulk but i would guess find a way to run bulk up and alpha mass both together for 6 weeks as well anyone else think different.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah yea there is a lot of bulk but i would guess find a way to run bulk up and alpha mass both together for 6 weeks as well anyone else think different.
cool I'll be on the look for a log if you do one

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
So would there be much of a need in a pct if you only do 1 bottle of mass or bulk?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
So would there be much of a need in a pct if you only do 1 bottle of mass or bulk?
of course youd need a pct. dafuq kind of question is that? now whether a serm is required or not depends on length and dosage of the dhea run

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
of course youd need a pct. dafuq kind of question is that? now whether a serm is required or not depends on length and dosage of the dhea run
It would be for only running 6 caps a day for 4 weeks. The recommended dose on the bottle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be for only running 6 caps a day for 4 weeks. The recommended dose on the bottle
Don't run it for 4 weeks. IMO that's to short. 6-8 weeks at best, even 10 weeks. But 8 is the shortest i would run it.

If running it at 6-10 caps for 8 weeks no serm anything more add a serm to pct

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
4 weeks on dhea berivitives is a waste of money and time. personally, id be taperingup for 10 weeks with an added serm for pct. but dhea products are too expensive for my tastes

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
Yea I didn't know that when I got a bottle of alpha mass I just wanted to try because its supposedly safer.

I would rather just get some msten. So what kind of pct would recommend for just 4 weeks?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
msten will suck unless you run it at 12-16mg e/d for 6-8 weeks.

i wouldn't say it's a waste to run less than 6 weeks, but I dont recomend that.

pct? uh well, you dont need to run pct, but something is def better than nothing.

if you want to run msten, you'll need 2 bottles, and a serm at the least.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
the same otc they recomend. or you can save it till you can afford a proper cycle and gt a couple more bottles of alpha mass/bulk. it wont expire for 5+ years anyways. or you can sell it. idk if AM lets you sell dhea, email and ask. if you can, then just sell it here

edit: 4weeks of alpha mass or msten?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all non 17aa methylated compounds will most likely need to be ran higher than w/e the rec dosage is on the box.

depending on the deliever system, this might change for some products.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
BULK-UP vs. AlphaMass or AlphaBulk

i wouldn't recomend any dhea product be ran for 4 weeks, unless you are mega dosing it.at w/e 6 caps e/d is of alpha bulk, I dont care, it's the rec dose, and works well as a test base.but, this thread is asking about bulk up or alpha mass.w/e works best at rec dosage for 8 weeks, and will be the most affordable, is what I'd go for.two bottles of alpha bulk & alpha mass, enough for 8 weeks, is going to run you about 200 bucks or so. but it's an 8 week cycle.add in something like dimethazine for 4 weeks as a kick start, and you'll be at about 220 ish dollars.I dont know how much 8 weeks of bulk up would cost, or whats in it.but the delievery system in FRL's products have made a believer out of me that how man mg's of dhea in the product dont matter, how it's delievered does.
BULK-UP vs. AlphaMass or AlphaBulk

I was seeking a thread where I could do a fair comparison between the active ingredients in BULK-UP and another product that may or may not provide as good a solution. 4-DHEA has shown a reputation of a small amount of lethargia and 1-DHEA has had a large amount of lethargia

ANDRO FACTORY has stopped using 1 -DHEA because of this and developed a new formula where a-DHEA and b-DHEA balances out any lethargia that the 4-DHEA might have created.

We have created a solution and it is in balancing the DHEA's in a Complex to get the benefits of all while balancing out any negative effects.

As far as a direct compassion in mg and cost. Here is a quick break down

ANDRO FACTORY'S BULK-UP 456 mg total per 3 softgels

a-DHEA (3-alpha-enanthoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 68mg

ß-DHEA (3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 194mg

4-DHEA (3-beta-enanthoyloxyandrost-4-en-17-one) 194mg

Thats over 19,000 mg of prohormones per bottle.

Forrunners AlphaMass 30 mg per 3 softgels Only 1-DHEA

Forrunners AlphaBulk 60 mg per 3 softgels Only 4-DHEA

As far as cost goes BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY is $139.50 per bottle but you can find it at any resaler for less than a hundred

Both AlphaMass and AlphBulk are about $100.00

It is my opinion that AF has a superior formula (as far as any DHEA goes), less lathargic effects, MUCH stronger dosing and the price is just right for what your getting.

Strongest, Safest, Legal most Affordable Prohormone anywhere.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
good non methyls

what are some good non methyls out there?
BULK-UP is about the strongest-safest "good non methyls" your going to find. I'm not saying that as a rep. I'm saying it through my own research. They have so far show to be the strongest DHEA complex out there that is not going to shut down your liver and the price is right for the amount of actives you get. over 19,000 mg of prohormones per bottle.

Rating the ingredients in BULK-UP for Lean Muscle Building with little to no bloating, water weight or lathargia. We've been researching all the different DHEA compounds and how they can be stacked together for the best results for over 5 years. BULK-UP is the answer. It's going to give you very little sides with serious gains.

I'd like to see some testers take both products seperately and vote who's #1 and who comes in #2

We have a great solution to safe Non Methelated roids. Their over at ANDRO FACTORY, check out our blog.

http://www.androfactoryblog.com/strongest-safest-legal-affordable/

kma2402

kma2402

Awards
the same otc they recomend. or you can save it till you can afford a proper cycle and gt a couple more bottles of alpha mass/bulk. it wont expire for 5+ years anyways. or you can sell it. idk if AM lets you sell dhea, email and ask. if you can, then just sell it here

edit: 4weeks of alpha mass or msten?
I'm just running 4 weeks of alpha mass at 6 caps a day. I don't want to spend all this money to get gains that can come from one bottle of SD.

Would dpol be good for just 4 weeks of alpha mass?

amiller745

Awards
I'm just running 4 weeks of alpha mass at 6 caps a day. I don't want to spend all this money to get gains that can come from one bottle of SD.

Would dpol be good for just 4 weeks of alpha mass?
Considering dpol has no ai it's not good enough

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
okay thanks can i stack the alpha mass with the bulk up?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
can i stack the alpha mass with the bulk up

okay thanks can i stack the alpha mass with the bulk up?
You can. You would essentially be taking something close to our last version of BULK-UP. We had 1-DHEA in there to. Only decieded to take it out on the last run to keep water weight, bloating and lethergy down.

If you have a bottle of Alpha Mass and you plan on taking it alone Defiantly add BULK-UP to it. I'll even give you a buy one get one half off coupon code. That's probably the only way your going to get really cycle out of it.

BULKUP14

Type it in at check out.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Defiantly try BULK-UP.

I could recommend 4 other products, but that is a good stacker.