Bulk Up or Alpha Mass?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

all non 17aa methylated compounds will most likely need to be ran higher than w/e the rec dosage is on the box.

depending on the deliever system, this might change for some products.

2. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

BULK-UP vs. AlphaMass or AlphaBulk

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i wouldn't recomend any dhea product be ran for 4 weeks, unless you are mega dosing it.at w/e 6 caps e/d is of alpha bulk, I dont care, it's the rec dose, and works well as a test base.but, this thread is asking about bulk up or alpha mass.w/e works best at rec dosage for 8 weeks, and will be the most affordable, is what I'd go for.two bottles of alpha bulk & alpha mass, enough for 8 weeks, is going to run you about 200 bucks or so. but it's an 8 week cycle.add in something like dimethazine for 4 weeks as a kick start, and you'll be at about 220 ish dollars.I dont know how much 8 weeks of bulk up would cost, or whats in it.but the delievery system in FRL's products have made a believer out of me that how man mg's of dhea in the product dont matter, how it's delievered does.

I was seeking a thread where I could do a fair comparison between the active ingredients in BULK-UP and another product that may or may not provide as good a solution. 4-DHEA has shown a reputation of a small amount of lethargia and 1-DHEA has had a large amount of lethargia

ANDRO FACTORY has stopped using 1 -DHEA because of this and developed a new formula where a-DHEA and b-DHEA balances out any lethargia that the 4-DHEA might have created.

We have created a solution and it is in balancing the DHEA's in a Complex to get the benefits of all while balancing out any negative effects.

As far as a direct compassion in mg and cost. Here is a quick break down

ANDRO FACTORY'S BULK-UP 456 mg total per 3 softgels

a-DHEA (3-alpha-enanthoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 68mg

-DHEA (3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 194mg

4-DHEA (3-beta-enanthoyloxyandrost-4-en-17-one) 194mg

Thats over 19,000 mg of prohormones per bottle.

Forrunners AlphaMass 30 mg per 3 softgels Only 1-DHEA

Forrunners AlphaBulk 60 mg per 3 softgels Only 4-DHEA

As far as cost goes BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY is $139.50 per bottle but you can find it at any resaler for less than a hundred

Both AlphaMass and AlphBulk are about $100.00

It is my opinion that AF has a superior formula (as far as any DHEA goes), less lathargic effects, MUCH stronger dosing and the price is just right for what your getting.

Strongest, Safest, Legal most Affordable Prohormone anywhere.
  3. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

good non methyls

Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE View Post
    what are some good non methyls out there?
    BULK-UP is about the strongest-safest "good non methyls" your going to find. I'm not saying that as a rep. I'm saying it through my own research. They have so far show to be the strongest DHEA complex out there that is not going to shut down your liver and the price is right for the amount of actives you get. over 19,000 mg of prohormones per bottle.

Rating the ingredients in BULK-UP for Lean Muscle Building with little to no bloating, water weight or lathargia. We've been researching all the different DHEA compounds and how they can be stacked together for the best results for over 5 years. BULK-UP is the answer. It's going to give you very little sides with serious gains.

I'd like to see some testers take both products seperately and vote who's #1 and who comes in #2

We have a great solution to safe Non Methelated roids. Their over at ANDRO FACTORY, check out our blog.

http://www.androfactoryblog.com/stro...al-affordable/
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    the same otc they recomend. or you can save it till you can afford a proper cycle and gt a couple more bottles of alpha mass/bulk. it wont expire for 5+ years anyways. or you can sell it. idk if AM lets you sell dhea, email and ask. if you can, then just sell it here

edit: 4weeks of alpha mass or msten?
    I'm just running 4 weeks of alpha mass at 6 caps a day. I don't want to spend all this money to get gains that can come from one bottle of SD.

Would dpol be good for just 4 weeks of alpha mass?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kma2402 View Post

I'm just running 4 weeks of alpha mass at 6 caps a day. I don't want to spend all this money to get gains that can come from one bottle of SD.

Would dpol be good for just 4 weeks of alpha mass?
    Considering dpol has no ai it's not good enough
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

okay thanks can i stack the alpha mass with the bulk up?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post

Considering dpol has no ai it's not good enough
    Than what would be good enough?
  8. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

can i stack the alpha mass with the bulk up

okay thanks can i stack the alpha mass with the bulk up?
    You can. You would essentially be taking something close to our last version of BULK-UP. We had 1-DHEA in there to. Only decieded to take it out on the last run to keep water weight, bloating and lethergy down.

If you have a bottle of Alpha Mass and you plan on taking it alone Defiantly add BULK-UP to it. I'll even give you a buy one get one half off coupon code. That's probably the only way your going to get really cycle out of it.

BULKUP14

Type it in at check out.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kma2402 View Post

Than what would be good enough?
    Erase + D-aspartic acid
  10. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Defiantly try BULK-UP.

I could recommend 4 other products, but that is a good stacker.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post

I was seeking a thread where I could do a fair comparison between the active ingredients in BULK-UP and another product that may or may not provide as good a solution. 4-DHEA has shown a reputation of a small amount of lethargia and 1-DHEA has had a large amount of lethargia

ANDRO FACTORY has stopped using 1 -DHEA because of this and developed a new formula where a-DHEA and b-DHEA balances out any lethargia that the 4-DHEA might have created.

We have created a solution and it is in balancing the DHEA's in a Complex to get the benefits of all while balancing out any negative effects.

-DHEA (3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 194mg

As far as cost goes BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY is $139.50 per bottle but you can find it at any resaler for less than a hundred

It is my opinion that AF has a superior formula (as far as any DHEA goes), less lathargic effects, MUCH stronger dosing and the price is just right for what your getting.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain this, as the op might care to know this.

me, I have no interest in alpha or beta dhea. I also find the mg's of 4-dhea to be worthless. I feel pretty much similar using the rec dosage of of alpha bulk & mass drops as I did when using primordial performance's andro mass v2 (1 & 4- super duper dhea)

1 bottle of alpha bulk (or alpha mass) cost me, without any kind of hook up, almost 50$ including shipping. so I can get a 8 week (2 bottles) cycle (@ rec dosage) for 100$, no hook up or discount.

so far, the rec 6 caps e/d works really well in my opion. so with this, an 8 week cycle stacking both alpha mass (1-dhea) and alpha bulk (4-dhea) will run me, about 200$ without any hook up or discount.

but, if you're going to drop that kind of money, most comanies will give you a deal, or some extra goodies.

how much of a deal from frl? not sure, I bought my 2 bottles of frl's alpha bulk on my own, as well as 2 bottles of mass drops (though, now I wish I had went with alpha mass)

if I want plain dhea, i'll go with topical dhea, or sublingual, for way way cheaper, but I dont, cause plain dhea sucks balls.

now, bulk or, or w/e other 1-dhea product androfactory has might be somehow better than primordial performances, or FRL's, I'm not sure, I havn't tried anything from you all yet. so the higher dosage of 4-dhea might be better, we'll have to see, someday.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

BULK-UP is about the strongest-safest "good non methyls" your going to find. I'm not saying that as a rep. I'm saying it through my own research. They have so far show to be the strongest DHEA complex out there that is not going to shut down your liver and the price is right for the amount of actives you get. over 19,000 mg of prohormones per bottle.

Rating the ingredients in BULK-UP for Lean Muscle Building with little to no bloating, water weight or lathargia. We've been researching all the different DHEA compounds and how they can be stacked together for the best results for over 5 years. BULK-UP is the answer. It's going to give you very little sides with serious gains.

I'd like to see some testers take both products seperately and vote who's #1 and who comes in #2

We have a great solution to safe Non Methelated roids. Their over at ANDRO FACTORY, check out our blog.

http://www.androfactoryblog.com/stro...al-affordable/
    furazabol thp ether is better than anything you guys currently have. I'm sure a the pro hormone to non methylated madol (desoxyTestosterone) is also more potent.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

andro factory would bulk up work well with alpha mass?
  14. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

andro factory would bulk up work well with alpha mass?
    it would be the first time stacking the two could be very interesting if your heart is set on it and you have done your research i would say go for it
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

You can. You would essentially be taking something close to our last version of BULK-UP. We had 1-DHEA in there to. Only decieded to take it out on the last run to keep water weight, bloating and lethergy down.

If you have a bottle of Alpha Mass and you plan on taking it alone Defiantly add BULK-UP to it. I'll even give you a buy one get one half off coupon code. That's probably the only way your going to get really cycle out of it.

BULKUP14

Type it in at check out.

buy one get one half price..
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Bulk and alpha mass would go great together. Any 4-DHEA and 1-DHEA product stacks nicely. I just finished a cycle of alpha mass an 4-AD and put on a nice 12lbs in an 8 week run. AMS, FRL, and Androfactory all make these DHEA based pro hormones and you really cannot go wrong with either. I was truly impressed by the cycle I just ran and honestly I don't think I will ever use the liver toxic harsh PH/DS ever again. The DHEA products delivered everything I could ask for and eve more. Great strength, size, and gym euphoria was insane!

Read up on all these companies and pick which one that you see to be more drawn to, you will not be disappointed with any of these companies. They are all great and all produce a quality product.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Bulk and alpha mass would go great together. Any 4-DHEA and 1-DHEA product stacks nicely. I just finished a cycle of alpha mass an 4-AD and put on a nice 12lbs in an 8 week run. AMS, FRL, and Androfactory all make these DHEA based pro hormones and you really cannot go wrong with either. I was truly impressed by the cycle I just ran and honestly I don't think I will ever use the liver toxic harsh PH/DS ever again. The DHEA products delivered everything I could ask for and eve more. Great strength, size, and gym euphoria was insane!

Read up on all these companies and pick which one that you see to be more drawn to, you will not be disappointed with any of these companies. They are all great and all produce a quality product.
    nice responce, i agree
  18. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ya come check it out

Ya come check it out. Would love you to run it and post the results here ANDRO FACTORY'S product's are dosed WAY higher and it's the difference between working and getting way less results. Come over to AF and try it.

Two new products are coming out in two weeks and they'll be running lots of promos!

LEAN-CUT & FOCUS
    Andro Factory -AF

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I appreciate you taking the time to explain this, as the op might care to know this.me, I have no interest in alpha or beta dhea. I also find the mg's of 4-dhea to be worthless. I feel pretty much similar using the rec dosage of of alpha bulk & mass drops as I did when using primordial performance's andro mass v2 (1 & 4- super duper dhea)1 bottle of alpha bulk (or alpha mass) cost me, without any kind of hook up, almost 50$ including shipping. so I can get a 8 week (2 bottles) cycle (@ rec dosage) for 100$, no hook up or discount.so far, the rec 6 caps e/d works really well in my opion. so with this, an 8 week cycle stacking both alpha mass (1-dhea) and alpha bulk (4-dhea) will run me, about 200$ without any hook up or discount.but, if you're going to drop that kind of money, most comanies will give you a deal, or some extra goodies.how much of a deal from frl? not sure, I bought my 2 bottles of frl's alpha bulk on my own, as well as 2 bottles of mass drops (though, now I wish I had went with alpha mass)if I want plain dhea, i'll go with topical dhea, or sublingual, for way way cheaper, but I dont, cause plain dhea sucks balls.now, bulk or, or w/e other 1-dhea product androfactory has might be somehow better than primordial performances, or FRL's, I'm not sure, I havn't tried anything from you all yet. so the higher dosage of 4-dhea might be better, we'll have to see, someday.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin forward to that lean cut
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  20. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

As are we all..
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Andro factory- yeah i will post the results but I'm going to b starting this cycle the end of march because I'm just finishing a cycle now but i would be gald to post before and after pics and review is there any way to get discounts on bulk up cause i would buy 2 bottles then.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

When's the ETA? I'm starting my SD next week. Would like to run it with it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  23. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    When's the ETA? I'm starting my SD next week. Would like to run it with it.
    heading this month I'll see if i can get a date i know its close
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

heading this month I'll see if i can get a date i know its close
    Ok cool. You guys have a week and half tops to bring it out lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

have anyone of you guys tried the lg science products and are they any good?
  26. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ok cool. You guys have a week and half tops to bring it out lol.
    eta is 2 weeks pretty. close
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

eta is 2 weeks pretty. close
    Lol hahaha. Hmmmm maybe a 50% discount? Sounds fair to me ;-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Really??.. The original 4-Androstenediol was some good stuff. Are you sure that it's just as good? Or have you forgotten how good 4ad was I mean it's been a long time.
    I'm fairly sure i came across a new company still selling 1,4 ad or 4 ad the other day. Funnily enough i think it is still around.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Bulk Up or Alpha Mass?

ß-DHEA (3-beta-undecanoyloxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one) 194mg

Lol c'mon man 90% of this post is inaccurate. It's so bad I don't even know where to start.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Bulk Up or Alpha Mass?

BULKUP14

Type it in at check out.
    1-dhea enanthate does not cause bloat or water retention. It does not aromatise.

Decieded
    Defiantly

#spellcheck
    ForeRunner Labs

31. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Lol hahaha. Hmmmm maybe a 50% discount? Sounds fair to me ;-)
    I'm hoping for an intro sale
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Bulk Up or Alpha Mass?

Beginner

Intermediate
    ForeRunner Labs

33. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Beginner

Intermediate
    now these i was digging I haven't been over to ya sub forum in awhile will have to swing by
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

mich29 if i do a detailed cycle review of alpha mass and max bulk and before and after pics can do you think i can get like 50% off max bulk... just wondering?
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Bulk Up or Alpha Mass?

mich29 if i do a detailed cycle review of alpha mass and max bulk and before and after pics can do you think i can get like 50% off max bulk... just wondering?
    I would not stack these products. Max Bulk will significantly reduce the effectiveness of Alpha Mass. If you want a longer cycle I would just use two bottles of Alpha Mass like so:

If you want a discount shoot me a PM.
    ForeRunner Labs

36. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'll shoot corporate an email and see what I can do
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

that would be nice if we could get you a good discount for max bulk....i'd love to see the log for max bulk
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  38. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Received the hormones for LEAN-CUT and FOCUS and they just went out for testing. If anyone cares to know testing for identification and assay (purity %) for the activeS in LEAN-CUT and FOCUS is around $2000. Something that is NOT required by GMP & the FDA. But we do it every time, every batch, no exceptions.

https://www.*****************/
  39. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Received the hormones for LEAN-CUT and FOCUS and they just went out for testing. If anyone cares to know testing for identification and assay (purity %) for the actives in LEAN-CUT and FOCUS is around $2000. Something that is NOT required by GMP & the FDA. But we do it every time, every batch, no exceptions.

https://www.*****************/
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

yeah and I'm running alpha mass with it as well and will be 6 week cycle and the results from alpha amass alone were great with max bulk added it will be real nice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk or Low Dose SD
    By srdfw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:56 PM
  2. Setting up my Alpha Mass cycle, check it out!
    By bl00dredrain in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:57 AM
  3. Is Tren Xtreme for cutting up or bulking up
    By jaredmb05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 06:03 PM
  4. Cut down or Bulk Up?
    By smaxh in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:25 PM
  5. Replies: 0