Methylstenbolone

blujay88

Awards
I want to run "ultradrol" I don't want to use testosterone even though I know it should be run. I just don't want to stick myself when the cycle is 4 weeks long, I would have to use propionate every day.
Cycle: 10mg a day x 4 weeks
Arimidex as an AI 0.5 mg EOD
Nolvadex as a PCT 30/20/10/10/5
Milk thistle and other cycle supports throughout the cycle and pct.
Am I in danger when running a short cycle like this with no test? I know it can be done, but what are the downfalls of running it without test? Besides a limp penis, will my balls bounce back okay?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to run "ultradrol" I don't want to use testosterone even though I know it should be run. I just don't want to stick myself when the cycle is 4 weeks long, I would have to use propionate every day.
Cycle: 10mg a day x 4 weeks
Arimidex as an AI 0.5 mg EOD
Nolvadex as a PCT 30/20/10/10/5
Milk thistle and other cycle supports throughout the cycle and pct.
Am I in danger when running a short cycle like this with no test? I know it can be done, but what are the downfalls of running it without test? Besides a limp penis, will my balls bounce back okay?
Dafuq did I just read?

M-Sten is not an aromatizing compound, this isn't a test cycle, no need for Adex on cycle.

A lot of people run 20 or even 30 mg a day.

Did you do any research at all before posting this?

Also 20/20/10/10 for Nolva would be fine.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your stats OP?

Age/weight/training experience/current maxed/cycle experience?

Current diet layout and training routine?

blujay88

Awards
Okay, thanks for your help. I'll probably end up running it light just to try it out. But, I will change the nolvadex cycle, and drop the AI. I'm just thinking that its a designer PH and it might have some unknown sides. I'll just keep some extra nolvadex on hand and run it though the cycle if I see some side effects like puffy nipples or man breast tissue forming.

blujay88

Awards
25/185/lifting for 2 straight years/ 180 bench 3x8/ i ran test enanthate @500mg for 14 weeks 2 years ago and everything went fine.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
10 mgs of m-sten is nothing. What brand are you looking at?

blujay88

Awards
It's a research powder from a good company, I'm getting a gram and a milligram scale. My diet is chicken, cheap fish I forget the name at the moment but its very common and healthy, rice, potatoes, oats, water, NOW foods daily vits. And veggies, fiber supplemented.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a research powder from a good company, I'm getting a gram and a milligram scale. My diet is chicken, cheap fish I forget the name at the moment but its very common and healthy, rice, potatoes, oats, water, NOW foods daily vits. And veggies, fiber supplemented.
I mean daily macros.

I don't care about where they come from as its all the same.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like you're jumping into AAS too soon.

I would guess you could make a ton of progress naturally without even using AAS for atleast another year just by squaring away your diet and training.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You have quite a bit more research to go. Your cycles a bit of a mess. I'm more interested in your routine and diet though. Are you not seeing progress naturally?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a research powder from a good company, I'm getting a gram and a milligram scale. My diet is chicken, cheap fish I forget the name at the moment but its very common an healthy, rice, potatoes, oats, water, NOW foods daily vits. And veggies, fiber supplemented.
Why a RC for M-Sten? There are plenty of clones still out there (IML makes a good one)

blujay88

Awards
You got me, all I know is I get about 25 grams of protien, a serving of rice or potatoes and a serving of veggies 4 times a day about 400-500 calories a meal spaced 3 hours apart.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got me, all I know is I get about 25 grams of protien, a serving of rice or potatoes and a serving of veggies 4 times a day about 400-500 calories a meal spaced 3 hours apart.
You should be tracking it.

That only comes up to about 2000 kCal a day. Which is nothing.

If you did a cycle, any gains you would make you would lose in PCT to a poor diet (not eating enough).

Which is what I assume happened after your injectable cycle.

blujay88

Awards
Yeah, I'm just going to sell the gram on eBay and do another test enanthate cycle. It's just better to go with the tested roids. I'm too scared to run just anything, I wanted to run it cuz the cycle comes to 150 bucks or so. The test cycle cost me 400+.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
That wasn't his point. You need to EAT.
You'll continue to make gains then quickly lose them until you learn to eat more.

blujay88

Awards
I'm going to look into the macro diet plan and set it up and try it out. Before I try anything right now, I'm just attending school again this August and wanted to look bigger, but I would run test if anything.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you have other stuff to worry first before throwing stuff in your body..

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm just going to sell the gram on eBay and do another test enanthate cycle. It's just better to go with the tested roids. I'm too scared to run just anything, I wanted to run it cuz the cycle comes to 150 bucks or so. The test cycle cost me 400+.

ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

blujay88

Awards
I'll look around the thread for a bit and see what I can find. Thanks for your help guys.