Slothfetish 3rd Epi cycle!, What to stack next??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Slothfetish 3rd Epi cycle!, What to stack next???

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Slothfetish 3rd Epi cycle!, What to stack next???

Hey all. I'm looking to run my 3rd epi cycle. I have had really good results with epi and I'm starting to understand it a bit better so I figured I would just stick with it. The first cycle I stacked it with katanadrol, second cycle I stacked with Stano. In my previous cycles I have gone for just size and it has worked well. I am about 220lbs right now and I'd like to cut some body fat with this cycle. So the reason I am making this post is because I would like to hear the opinions on Clen. I still have alot more research to do but as with my other cycles, I like to open a thread up and get opinions on direct questions I have.
    So far from research I get alot of mixed reviews on clen with PH. So im kinda leaning towards taking clen a few weeks after PCT of this cycle. Nothing is started yet, but I plan on starting in a few weeks. Any opinions would be much appreciated.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How was Epi on your hair? I've been wondering how it comes to other PH's in terms of losing hair..
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I've never had any problems with hair, but now I am kinda worried lol.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

i tried takeing clen a month ago.. i personally cant take it i threw out all the pills... made me feel really nervouse minor wierd feelings in chest , and was effecting my performance in the gym in a negative way took it 5 days and droped it.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

^ I keep reading things like this as well. Was yours involved with a PH at all. I am kinda leaning towards during PCT now.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slothfetish View Post
    I've never had any problems with hair, but now I am kinda worried lol.
    If it hasn't affected your hair in the past 2 cycles, there's very little chance it will on this one. Does your family have a history of male-patterned baldness?

Clen is very user-dependent. How has your heart rate and blood pressure been on previous cycles? If PHs have a history of increasing that, you could be doing some real damage with clen. In the same vein, what stimulants have you run before and at what kinds of dosages?

Consider looking into albuterol...basically the same thing as clen, with a much shorter half life. You have to take more doses within a day, but if you have an adverse reaction it'll be out of your body a lot quicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    If it hasn't affected your hair in the past 2 cycles, there's very little chance it will on this one. Does your family have a history of male-patterned baldness?

Clen is very user-dependent. How has your heart rate and blood pressure been on previous cycles? If PHs have a history of increasing that, you could be doing some real damage with clen. In the same vein, what stimulants have you run before and at what kinds of dosages?

Consider looking into albuterol...basically the same thing as clen, with a much shorter half life. You have to take more doses within a day, but if you have an adverse reaction it'll be out of your body a lot quicker.
    I was just about to place my order for clen, but this is a very good idea. I am going to look into this right now. Very good suggestion. Thanks
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

You're welcome. But you kind of disregarded all of the (somewhat important) questions I posed to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by slothfetish

I was just about to place my order for clen, but this is a very good idea. I am going to look into this right now. Very good suggestion. Thanks
    I stacked epi and albuterol for my cut and had awesome results. Recommend.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

nah dude i was off phs for over 3 motnhs so i couldnt imagine how it would feel on cycle
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    You're welcome. But you kind of disregarded all of the (somewhat important) questions I posed to you.
    I didn't disregard them, I just know that they are not an issue for me so I did not feel like typing them out.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Bump

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beast/epi with what to stack?
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:59 PM
  2. Halovar inSLIDified cycle - what to stack?
    By diabloguy in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 10:44 PM
  3. 2nd Cycle... What to stack with Test E?
    By ajensen11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 09:57 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 03:02 PM