New to cycling

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    New to cycling


    I am new to the idea of cycling & was told that Anavar was a good starter roid because it's mild and has little to no side effects. I'm super dedicated to my training and diet.. I keep it very clean. Just wondering on your guys opinion of Anavar as my first roid...?


  2. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Yeah var is great check out buffgirl her thread /log on var she had killer results
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Thanks man.... From what she's posted looks like it worked great for her. Do females have to take an estrogen supp post cycle?

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    Thanks man.... From what she's posted looks like it worked great for her. Do females have to take an estrogen supp post cycle?
    Nope and no pct either...lucky mofos lol if you want a good pre workout to go with that check out prodigy you won't disappointed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  5. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    What's PCT?

  6. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    What's PCT?
    Post cycle therapy it's only needed by guys so don't worry about it :P
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  7. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    That's what I thought it meant haha see how uneducated I am?! I have a lot to learn.

  8. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    That's what I thought it meant haha see how uneducated I am?! I have a lot to learn.
    Yeah research is always great the more educated the better
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    That's what I thought it meant haha see how uneducated I am?! I have a lot to learn.
    Hope you log this, would love to follow! Also if you need some supps to help you gain muscle, and help you recover faster while on cycle. Check these great products out specialy formulated for woman. NLA for Her

    http://www.nlaperformance.com/products/for_women

  10. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Awesome thank you so much! I was told to do an 8 week cycle on Anavar...?

  11. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    Awesome thank you so much! I was told to do an 8 week cycle on Anavar...?
    Yeah sounds good
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  12. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Then how long do you go off cycle for?

  13. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    Then how long do you go off cycle for?
    I'd suggest 10mg for 6 weeks then take at least 10-12 weeks off just my opinion I'd also use lecheek cycle armor just for a little protection even tho var is mild it's still methylated
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  14. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    You just spoke a foreign language to me basically baha. You gotta explain all that jargon!

  15. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    You just spoke a foreign language to me basically baha. You gotta explain all that jargon!
    Ok lol sorry

    Week 1-6 do 10mg of var a day then take around 10-12 weeks off but while your on you should have a support supplement on hand like cycle support or cycle armor both are sold on Nutraplanet
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  16. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    You could even start with 5mg of var and see how you like it and how the sides are before you move up to 10mg
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  17. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    How do you feel on cycle? Like a ****in beast?

  18. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    How do you feel on cycle? Like a ****in beast?
    Like a god lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  19. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    That's what I can't wait for. I feel amazing on thermos and pre's. can't imagine roids.

  20. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Now, I hate to be that guy.

    But anytime a guy comes on here and asks the same questions without doing any research he gets bashed and flamed.

    So why is it different when a woman does the same?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  21. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    That's what I can't wait for. I feel amazing on thermos and pre's. can't imagine roids.
    Pres plus roids lol addicting ****
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Senior Member
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,572
    Answers
    0

    Age? Stats? Lifting experience? Goals?

  23. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    I just wanted to get info from people who have actually done cycles. Nothing wrong with that, is there? There's so much information on the Internet I don't know what to believe. I like to get it from reliable sources.

    How addicting?

  24. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Now, I hate to be that guy.

    But anytime a guy comes on here and asks the same questions without doing any research he gets bashed and flamed.

    So why is it different when a woman does the same?
    I never bash I always help you should see this by now
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  25. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Age? Stats? Lifting experience? Goals?
    Also, why has none of this been asked previously?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  26. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    I just wanted to get info from people who have actually done cycles. Nothing wrong with that, is there? There's so much information on the Internet I don't know what to believe. I like to get it from reliable sources.

    How addicting?
    Depends on how they treat you but it can be addicting lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  27. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Also, why has none of this been asked previously?
    What's the point? So they can get bashed then end up going somewhere else and get wrong information ....trying to prove a point here or something Jim?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  28. Senior Member
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,572
    Answers
    0

    Lol. I agree. I need info before giving any suggestions.

  29. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    I just wanted to get info from people who have actually done cycles. Nothing wrong with that, is there? There's so much information on the Internet I don't know what to believe. I like to get it from reliable sources.

    How addicting?
    I never said there was anything wrong. No need to get defensive, I was just pointing out that for some reason all of the things that are prerequisites for guys before starting cycles were somehow overlooked for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    I never bash I always help you should see this by now
    I realize this Ricky, but you also are not a regular on this subforum. I'm just wondering how some of the things that are always brought up in threads like this just weren't in this particular thread.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  30. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    I'm 22, been serious about lifting and working out for about a year, 17% bf. I have little to no knowledge about roids and they have spiked my interest because I'm not cutting the way I want. I'm just here to learn and get information from more experienced people. No reason to bash.

    Yeah, I'm pretty addicted to my thermos. So I'm sure roids will be the same.

  31. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I never said there was anything wrong. No need to get defensive, I was just pointing out that for some reason all of the things that are prerequisites for guys before starting cycles were somehow overlooked for you.

    I realize this Ricky, but you also are not a regular on this subforum. I'm just wondering how some of the things that are always brought up in threads like this just weren't in this particular thread.
    I post plenty in anabolics, if they can't read the forum rules then why care they will just misguided info if they have it in there head they will do it n be stubborn also like I said I never bash I always give advice the purpose of this forum is to learn n teach not tell someone "to go research" I always suggest the more knowledge the better but ill always teach instead of bashing
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  32. Senior Member
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,572
    Answers
    0

    Miss, what goals do you hope to achieve through anavar?

  33. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Put on muscle.. And get cut.

  34. New Member
    missbeast's Avatar
    Stats
    4'11"  110 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    My friend who can hook it up said Anavar is a good one to start with because it's relatively mild with little to no sides, and oral. I'm not looking to inject for my first ever cycle.

  35. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    Put on muscle.. And get cut.
    Make sure you log it here there isn't much info or logs about women n anavar
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  36. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    I'm 22, been serious about lifting and working out for about a year, 17% bf. I have little to no knowledge about roids and they have spiked my interest because I'm not cutting the way I want. I'm just here to learn and get information from more experienced people. No reason to bash.

    Yeah, I'm pretty addicted to my thermos. So I'm sure roids will be the same.
    I wish you had a higher post count so that you could post before pics.

    What's your diet like, do you have a particular method you follow or just the "eat clean" mantra?

    Do you track macros and if so what are they daily?

    Also what training routine are you on? What are your current maxes in relation to your weight?

    Also an addiction wouldn't be a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    I post plenty in anabolics, if they can't read the forum rules then why care they will just misguided info if they have it in there head they will do it n be stubborn also like I said I never bash I always give advice the purpose of this forum is to learn n teach not tell someone "to go research" I always suggest the more knowledge the better but ill always teach instead of bashing
    Do you? I don't stay here a lot (sometimes I just can't handle the things people do lol)

    And I know you don't bash, you are generally one of the more helpful people on this forum.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  37. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I wish you had a higher post count so that you could post before pics.

    What's your diet like, do you have a particular method you follow or just the "eat clean" mantra?

    Do you track macros and if so what are they daily?

    Also what training routine are you on? What are your current maxes in relation to your weight?

    Also an addiction wouldn't be a good thing.

    Do you? I don't stay here a lot (sometimes I just can't handle the things people do lol)

    And I know you don't bash, you are generally one of the more helpful people on this forum.
    Addicting in terms of fun not AA type addiction lol and yeah I try to help as much as I can I may not be a pro I'm just a rookie but I try lol I only post in anabolic threads that I can give good none bro science info I leave most of the questions to the big pros and your one of the most helpful as well broski
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  38. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by missbeast View Post
    My friend who can hook it up said Anavar is a good one to start with because it's relatively mild with little to no sides, and oral. I'm not looking to inject for my first ever cycle.
    I don't think there are many compounds women should take that are injectable (assuming you want to continue to look feminine)
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  39. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Chinese food is addicting but I don't need intervention for it lolol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  40. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Now, I hate to be that guy.

    But anytime a guy comes on here and asks the same questions without doing any research he gets bashed and flamed.

    So why is it different when a woman does the same?
    I agree

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help new to cycles and IS ....
    By startwealth in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 05:17 PM
  2. How to set up a stack for those new to cycling
    By cr500beercan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 01:03 PM
  3. Need some help with something new to cycle
    By amachoskie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 06:14 PM
  4. new to cycles and need some help
    By jz1067 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 09:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in