New to cycling

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
I am new to the idea of cycling & was told that Anavar was a good starter roid because it's mild and has little to no side effects. I'm super dedicated to my training and diet.. I keep it very clean. Just wondering on your guys opinion of Anavar as my first roid...?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah var is great check out buffgirl her thread /log on var she had killer results

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
Thanks man.... From what she's posted looks like it worked great for her. Do females have to take an estrogen supp post cycle?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man.... From what she's posted looks like it worked great for her. Do females have to take an estrogen supp post cycle?
Nope and no pct either...lucky mofos lol if you want a good pre workout to go with that check out prodigy you won't disappointed

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
That's what I thought it meant haha see how uneducated I am?! I have a lot to learn.

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
Awesome thank you so much! I was told to do an 8 week cycle on Anavar...?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then how long do you go off cycle for?
I'd suggest 10mg for 6 weeks then take at least 10-12 weeks off just my opinion I'd also use lecheek cycle armor just for a little protection even tho var is mild it's still methylated

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
You just spoke a foreign language to me basically baha. You gotta explain all that jargon!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You just spoke a foreign language to me basically baha. You gotta explain all that jargon!
Ok lol sorry

Week 1-6 do 10mg of var a day then take around 10-12 weeks off but while your on you should have a support supplement on hand like cycle support or cycle armor both are sold on Nutraplanet

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could even start with 5mg of var and see how you like it and how the sides are before you move up to 10mg

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
That's what I can't wait for. I feel amazing on thermos and pre's. can't imagine roids.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now, I hate to be that guy.

But anytime a guy comes on here and asks the same questions without doing any research he gets bashed and flamed.

So why is it different when a woman does the same?

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
I just wanted to get info from people who have actually done cycles. Nothing wrong with that, is there? There's so much information on the Internet I don't know what to believe. I like to get it from reliable sources.

How addicting?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But anytime a guy comes on here and asks the same questions without doing any research he gets bashed and flamed.

I never bash I always help you should see this by now

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to get info from people who have actually done cycles. Nothing wrong with that, is there? There's so much information on the Internet I don't know what to believe. I like to get it from reliable sources.

How addicting?
Depends on how they treat you but it can be addicting lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, why has none of this been asked previously?
What's the point? So they can get bashed then end up going somewhere else and get wrong information ....trying to prove a point here or something Jim?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Lol. I agree. I need info before giving any suggestions.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How addicting?
I never said there was anything wrong. No need to get defensive, I was just pointing out that for some reason all of the things that are prerequisites for guys before starting cycles were somehow overlooked for you.

I never bash I always help you should see this by now
I realize this Ricky, but you also are not a regular on this subforum. I'm just wondering how some of the things that are always brought up in threads like this just weren't in this particular thread.

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
I'm 22, been serious about lifting and working out for about a year, 17% bf. I have little to no knowledge about roids and they have spiked my interest because I'm not cutting the way I want. I'm just here to learn and get information from more experienced people. No reason to bash.

Yeah, I'm pretty addicted to my thermos. So I'm sure roids will be the same.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never said there was anything wrong. No need to get defensive, I was just pointing out that for some reason all of the things that are prerequisites for guys before starting cycles were somehow overlooked for you.

I realize this Ricky, but you also are not a regular on this subforum. I'm just wondering how some of the things that are always brought up in threads like this just weren't in this particular thread.
I post plenty in anabolics, if they can't read the forum rules then why care they will just misguided info if they have it in there head they will do it n be stubborn also like I said I never bash I always give advice the purpose of this forum is to learn n teach not tell someone "to go research" I always suggest the more knowledge the better but ill always teach instead of bashing

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Miss, what goals do you hope to achieve through anavar?

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
My friend who can hook it up said Anavar is a good one to start with because it's relatively mild with little to no sides, and oral. I'm not looking to inject for my first ever cycle.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 22, been serious about lifting and working out for about a year, 17% bf. I have little to no knowledge about roids and they have spiked my interest because I'm not cutting the way I want. I'm just here to learn and get information from more experienced people. No reason to bash.

Yeah, I'm pretty addicted to my thermos. So I'm sure roids will be the same.
I wish you had a higher post count so that you could post before pics.

What's your diet like, do you have a particular method you follow or just the "eat clean" mantra?

Do you track macros and if so what are they daily?

Also what training routine are you on? What are your current maxes in relation to your weight?

Also an addiction wouldn't be a good thing.
I post plenty in anabolics, if they can't read the forum rules then why care they will just misguided info if they have it in there head they will do it n be stubborn also like I said I never bash I always give advice the purpose of this forum is to learn n teach not tell someone "to go research" I always suggest the more knowledge the better but ill always teach instead of bashing
Do you? I don't stay here a lot (sometimes I just can't handle the things people do lol)

And I know you don't bash, you are generally one of the more helpful people on this forum.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish you had a higher post count so that you could post before pics.

What's your diet like, do you have a particular method you follow or just the "eat clean" mantra?

Do you track macros and if so what are they daily?

Also what training routine are you on? What are your current maxes in relation to your weight?

Also an addiction wouldn't be a good thing.

Do you? I don't stay here a lot (sometimes I just can't handle the things people do lol)

And I know you don't bash, you are generally one of the more helpful people on this forum.
Addicting in terms of fun not AA type addiction lol and yeah I try to help as much as I can :D I may not be a pro I'm just a rookie but I try lol I only post in anabolic threads that I can give good none bro science info I leave most of the questions to the big pros and your one of the most helpful as well broski

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend who can hook it up said Anavar is a good one to start with because it's relatively mild with little to no sides, and oral. I'm not looking to inject for my first ever cycle.
I don't think there are many compounds women should take that are injectable (assuming you want to continue to look feminine)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chinese food is addicting but I don't need intervention for it lolol

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards

I agree

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Miss, it's not bashing, but if there's something that can be improved with your training, diet, or consistency, I would rather help you do that, anavar is mild, but there are some risks.

Do you plan to compete?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As someone who has never bashed or told someone to research rather then help them I'm assuming you think bc she's a female I helped her? Wow
Miss, it's not bashing, but if there's something that can be improved with your training, diet, or consistency, I would rather help you do that, anavar is mild, but there are some risks.

Do you plan to compete?
So if you use steroids you have to be competing?
Lol you might need one for test though.
Naw man I could stop anytime :p

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Howwedo, no those were separate thoughts. Just trying to get info to help someone.

missbeast

missbeast

Awards
I do plan to do a fitness model competition in October. I just stick to the "clean diet" motto. Have a cheat meal once a week usually. I need to work on cycling my carbs. I can't seem to get that down. Does anyone do cheat meals on cycle? Probably not worth it?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright sorry bro didn't mean to come off like a dick my thumb just really hurts lol

View attachment 73300
You're not allowed to post pictures of your genitalia whether you are setting advice about a new rash or not. Please don't let this happen again.

- Valdez

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do plan to do a fitness model competition in October. I just stick to the "clean diet" motto. Have a cheat meal once a week usually. I need to work on cycling my carbs. I can't seem to get that down. Does anyone do cheat meals on cycle? Probably not worth it?
I would recommend tracking your macros and toying with them to see what effect they have on your body and continue to make gains naturally.

Especially if you plan to compete. I can almost guarantee that every other competitor will have their diet 100% along with using AAS.

It is a common misconception that AAS will negate a poor diet and thats what it seems like you are looking for.

In fact, the reason you may have stalled is because you don't keep 100% track of your diet.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're not allowed to post pictures of your genitalia whether you are setting advice about a new rash or not. Please don't let this happen again.

- Valdez
We all know that is far too large to be his genitalia