Yet another tren/havoc cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

Yet another tren/havoc cycle

I am doing the following cycle. Please let me know if I am missing anything (tren=trenazone).

Week 1: Cycle Assist
    Week 2: Cycle Assist
    Week 3: Cycle Assist, Tren (1 mL)
    Week 4: Cycle Assist, Tren (1 mL)
    Week 5: Cycle Assist, Tren (1 mL), havoc (40 mg)
    Week 6: Cycle Assist, Tren (1 mL), havoc (40 mg)
    Week 7: Cycle Assist, Tren (1.5 mL), havoc (40 mg)
    Week 8: Cycle Assist, Tren (1.5 mL), havoc (40 mg)
    Week 9: Cycle Assist, Tren (1.5 mL), havoc (40 mg)
    Week 10: Cycle Assist, Tren (1.5 mL), havoc (40 mg)
    Week 11: Cycle Assist, Erase (3 caps), Anabeta (4 caps), DAA (3g), Nolva (20 mg)
    Week 12: Cycle Assist, Erase (3 caps), Anabeta (4 caps), DAA (3g), Nolva (20 mg)
    Week 13: Cycle Assist, Erase (3 caps), Anabeta (4 caps), DAA (3g), Nolva (10 mg)
    Week 14: Cycle Assist, Erase (3 caps), Anabeta (4 caps), DAA (3g), Nolva (10 mg)

My main question isn't about the cycle itself. I am wondering what type of possible side effects should I be expecting around what weeks and how I can supplement or adjust my dosage to work around them. For instance, I heard tuarine is a good supplement to have for back pumps caused by havoc. Are there any other such supplements that I should have handy besides the ones I have already listed above?

Thanks is advance.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.36%

It is recommended to use clomid w compounds that mess w prolactin (dienolone). I'd also run something like caber on cycle.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

Yeah clomid would be the better choice for tren. I would also say run inhibit-p for prolactin.

Run pct like this:
    Clomid: 50/50/25/25
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA: 3/3/3/3
    Cycle assist
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

I was reading up on 19nors with nolva and the research doesn't suggest that there is a need to run clomid over nolva. I can't post a link since I have only one post and need to have 150 to post links. If you simply google "19nor and nolva" it's the first link. Could you please expand on why I shouldn't use nolva since there is no up regulation of progesterone in breast tissue?

Also, how should I run inhibit-p (dosage by week)? After reading up a little bit, I found out that caber and inhibit-p are both for prolactin related issues. Therefore, which one is preferred? I was able to find inhibit-p on amazon but no sign of caber after googling it. Where can I find caber if that is the one I should choose over inhibit-p?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

Quote Originally Posted by hacheemaster View Post
    I was reading up on 19nors with nolva and the research doesn't suggest that there is a need to run clomid over nolva. I can't post a link since I have only one post and need to have 150 to post links. If you simply google "19nor and nolva" it's the first link. Could you please expand on why I shouldn't use nolva since there is no up regulation of progesterone in breast tissue?

Also, how should I run inhibit-p (dosage by week)? After reading up a little bit, I found out that caber and inhibit-p are both for prolactin related issues. Therefore, which one is preferred? I was able to find inhibit-p on amazon but no sign of caber after googling it. Where can I find caber if that is the one I should choose over inhibit-p?
    Dose inhibit-p 2 caps per day. And caber is a research drug which you can find on google if you look hard enough. You don't need that IMO.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

figdaddy suggested running caber on cycle. Should I run inhibit-p on cycle as well as PCT or just 4 weeks pct @ 2 caps/day?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.53%

figdaddy suggested running caber on cycle. Should I run inhibit-p on cycle as well as PCT or just 4 weeks pct @ 2 caps/day?
    I don't think you need caber for the dose of tren you have. Yeah buy enough inhibit-p for pct too.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

Clomid and inhibit-p have been ordered. Thank you for your help.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I read a few of those articles as well. I just started pct today and decided to skip the clomid kicker I was planning to use for the first week. According to research you should be fine with tamox instead of clomid but a lot of the older guys here swear by clomid
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 210
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 04:47 PM
  2. Yet Another H-Drol Cycle
    By proprohoho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. Yet another "judge my cycle" thread
    By cftcft in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 08:12 PM
  4. Rate My Winter Cycle: Tren/havoc/bold
    By L size in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:43 AM
  5. Yet another Havoc clone, from Generic Labz!
    By luke1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 07:40 AM