New to site

wellsyb

Awards
Hi guys im new to this forum althoughh ive been reading and browsing threads for a while
I have over the past years managed to get my bodyweight down by 50kgs by very hard work ive been lifting and training for the past year very solidly and ive decided to do my first cycle my stats are 182 cm 94kgs and bodyfat of 14% can you guys please look over my plan and advise on thoughts please

Week 1-7 test prop 450mgs week
Week 1-7 anavar 60mgs daily
Week 1-7 armidex .5every 3rd day
Pct clomid 50mg daily x2weeks and 25mgs daily x 2weeks
Thanks for looking guys any advice would be much appreciated

amiller745

Awards
Hi guys im new to this forum althoughh ive been reading and browsing threads for a while
I have over the past years managed to get my bodyweight down by 50kgs by very hard work ive been lifting and training for the past year very solidly and ive decided to do my first cycle my stats are 182 cm 94kgs and bodyfat of 14% can you guys please look over my plan and advise on thoughts please

If you've only been training for a year then keep on training hard for a few more years and then look in to aas.

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
Most people on here are going to tell you to keep training seriously for another 3-4 years, and before you start your cycle to get blood work done. Either way, you're going to do what you want.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

A 7 week prop cycle isn't usually a first timer cycle. Unless of course u are mentally and physically prepared to turn your body into a walking pin cushion.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Agreed with all above comments if you are going to run gear just do a simple test E run for 12 weeks

TheThickMick

Awards
Agreed with all above comments if you are going to run gear just do a simple test E run for 12 weeks
Also agree w.the abovr statements but jus wanted to offer the idea that for some people the shorter cycle is more ideal due to lifestyle circumstances. Jus keep researching and researching brotha.