Superdrol/1-AD/4-AD (and possibly 3-alpha) cycle.. thoughts?

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%

Question Superdrol/1-AD/4-AD (and possibly 3-alpha) cycle.. thoughts?

Hey there everyone,

So here's what I'm thinking of, and I just wanted to get everyone's opinion before I went and ordered/did this. How does the following look for a stack...?

Also, I'd just like to state, I'm looking at ALL ORALS. I won't pin, and I don't want to deal with transdermals (contact with gf, etc)

6 weeks:

Superdrol - 30mg
    1-AD - 600mg
    4-AD - 900 to 1200mg

Also- thinking of adding 3alpha here (from Molecular Nutrition)
    3-alpha - 200mg
    (should I run this all 6 weeks, or just during the last 2 or 3 weeks? thoughts?)

I'd like to hear your thoughts/constructive criticism on this. Just remember - it HAS to be orals, and really, I'm fine with spending the money on buying the brand names and the pills instead of getting the powder and making my own - just my preference. Thanks, and I look foreward to your replies!

(yeah, PCT is covered, Nolva, 6-oxo, 7-oxo [lean extreme], Tribestan, zma, NAC, Milk Thistle - yeah, that's excesive, but money is no object when it comes to my body )

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.45%

1-AD you can use upwards of a gram. Patrick Arnold, the developer of 1-AD, is selling it himself cheap right now, so he tells us here. Otherwise one of the other sellers, at a place you shop, just dropped his prices on 1-AD. 4-AD tends to have poor oral bioavailability, so just be prepared to increase your dose of that also.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    1-AD you can use upwards of a gram. Patrick Arnold, the developer of 1-AD, is selling it himself cheap right now, so he tells us here. Otherwise one of the other sellers, at a place you shop, just dropped his prices on 1-AD. 4-AD tends to have poor oral bioavailability, so just be prepared to increase your dose of that also.
    I saw that too, but I just know that PA has been acting really wierd lately.. I know a few people have already discussed that.

Anybody else got any input (good OR bad) about this cycle?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks alright, I'm not a fan of oral 4ad, but you already explained that. As far as 3aa oral, I have no idea what it's bioavailability is. I really don't think you will need it. I was pondering running the transdermal form with SD, but have decided against it. SD imparts dry gains, and so does 1-ad, the wetness of 4ad will be a nice stack, adding any extra estrogenic inhibitors like 3aa isn't necessary, imo.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-ad, max-lmg and superdrol stack
    By The Machine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 02:39 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 01:36 PM
  3. 4-ad Trans brand and Homebrew Trans
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 08:43 PM
  4. 4-AD Cypionate Powder and Fina kits