Best Methyl to jumpstart....

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
What would be the the best Methyl to jumpstart a transdermal cycle
of 1-test/4ad? Or should i use a illegal oral like d-bol?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you have access to dbol use it ... definitely
otherwise i'd say m14add

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
How fast acting is d-bol? I don't want to do an oral
for more than 2 weeks.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its half life is somewhere between 4-6 hours, so it'll act very quickly, although i would still recommend 4 weeks
why only 2? it will work and be effective ... but 4 is better :)

i don't want this to come across like me being a dick, but perhaps you should do a lot more research before you start anything

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
No i understand. I know more than you think, i've done one

1-test/4ad cycle/PCT with great success. I'm just looking to
add a little somthing this time. I just want some opinions. Plus
i don't want to run a oral for more than a couple weeks for
health reasons. By then the transdermal should be kicking in anyway.

thanks for your comments and those to come!!!

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Wish i could find some oral dbol hmmm mabe ill try the local feed store.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I agree with glen, but if you really must only use something for 2 weeks, m1,4 is not the choice. It always seems to take about 2 weeks to really start seeing anything, even at 200mgs it still took a week and a half. So I would say dbol, or m1t...but if your worried about health you can scratch the m1t!

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I concur that M 1,4add takes too long to kick in and needs to be run 4-6 weeks for reasonable results. Dbol is possible but I think M1T, although more toxic, is a better choice for a kickstart and is dryer overall at <20mgs ED for 2 weeks if used 2 or less times a year. It won't likely kill you if used in that manner. Last suggestion how about this:
methasteron (AKA superdrol).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What health issues? If it's that serious you shouldn't be using androgens period.

JavaGuru

Awards
Assuming you don't react very badly to m1t that would be my choice, two weeks at the beginning.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I concur that M 1,4add takes too long to kick in and needs to be run 4-6 weeks for reasonable results. Dbol is possible but I think M1T, although more toxic, is a better choice for a kickstart and is dryer overall at <20mgs ED for 2 weeks if used 2 or less times a year. It won't likely kill you if used in that manner. Last suggestion how about this:
methasteron (AKA superdrol).
I disagree, M1,4 was a perfect kick starter for me. Saw serious results in 3-4 days @ 150mg.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I disagree, M1,4 was a perfect kick starter for me. Saw serious results in 3-4 days @ 150mg.
Its Ok to disagree, different people respond differently to different things. I for one am in the minority as I get almost no sides except good gains from M1t. Still I only run it 3 weeks max 2x per year max due to toxicity.

I like M 1,4 but for myself but I wouldn't choose to run it for only 2 weeks. I just think M1T is the best candidate for this purpose. Again maybe superdrol would be better for him since it is also fast acting, dryer, and less toxic according to the testers' logs than either of these other 2.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Neuro and Java, 2 weeks of M1T at 5-10mg if you don't get hit too hard with the sides.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
What would be the the best Methyl to jumpstart a transdermal cycle
of 1-test/4ad? Or should i use a illegal oral like d-bol?
I give you 3 choices:
First choice d-bol for 3 or 4 weeks. And I would add 4OHT to your cycle (half the 4ad amount), to reduce bloating and E.
Second choice, Superdrol to kickstart for 2 weeks. And 4OHT added to your cycle
Third choice Superdrol for all the cycle and no need to add 4OHT.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I like the superdrol idea but i thought it was sold out?

Also, what does superdrol convert to? I haven't researched it much.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I like the superdrol idea but i thought it was sold out?
I'm always on the safer side. SD is the only methyl i would use to kickstart a cycle.
And i will! :D
I'm sorry that u missed the presale. Look for more to be hopefully on (pre)sale in the very next weeks.

Also, what does superdrol convert to? I haven't researched it much.
Its an active compound, it doesnt convert to anything. Its totally dry and anti-e.
Its a DHT derivative, but with apparently no sides related to dht (bph, hair).

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I'll get some if it goes on sale again.

So, since its anti e,i guess i wouldn't need 4OHT. Or would i?

dego

Awards
I'll get some if it goes on sale again.

So, since its anti e,i guess i wouldn't need 4OHT. Or would i?
I'd skip the 4OHT the cost/effect ratio just isn't there. I absolutly love the stuff but it is just too expensive.

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
M1T for the first 12 days worked great for me. You can check my log for more info.