Got Gyno from first cycle, second cycle advice?

EnzoUK

EnzoUK

Awards
So back at the end of July i ran IBE Epistane (first ever cycle) for 6 weeks at 30/30/40/40/40/40, i strongly felt 40 was the sweetspot so never went above.

Stats: 183lb
BF: 12%
Height: 6"1'

anyway, PCT comes and i ran Reversitol V2 for 4 weeks and some trib as a test booster. (couldn't source a proper serm, but can now)

I ran cycle support for the duration of the cycle and throughout PCT.

Anyway all is good, and 10 weeks after PCT i notice small lumpers behind my nipples and they appear puffy! so i was freaked out to hell (this was back in november.) Booked myself in at the doctors an went for an examination, asked if i'd taken any steroids and i said no (dont know why i lied) anyway i went for blood tests testing my prolactin levels (cause when i sqeeuze my nipples they lactate and still do to this day..). Test results all came back normal and doctors said everything was fine so just leave it for 4 weeks and it'll go away.. it never went away. Anyway he put the cause down to 'corrupt supplements' I may have took without me knowing, so he probably knew i was lying anyway, he also tested for tumors an thank god i was also clear for that.

Currently:
Still lumps behind my nipples that are painful but they are not visible to look at as they're only small, but my nipples do appear puffy when i'm relaxed which annoys the hell out of me.

Anyway i want to run a second cycle, but want to avoid gyno at all costs this time. Just looking for advice really? Not really willing to go down the pin route just yet. I would prefer orals. Do you guys think it was the PCT that was the problem?

Thanks in advance.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
how bout you get a ****ing serm foolio. this is kind of the reason everyone says no serm no cycle

just a heads up, if you got gyno from epistane, you are extremely gyno prone. of all the compounds you could take, epistane has one of the lowest chances of causing gyno

youre probly gonna wanna stay with non aromatizing compounds. might wanna add an ai low dosed on cycle and inihibit p

00S4Boy

Awards
So back at the end of July i ran IBE Epistane (first ever cycle) for 6 weeks at 30/30/40/40/40/40, i strongly felt 40 was the sweetspot so never went above.

Stats: 183lb
BF: 12%
Height: 6"1'

anyway, PCT comes and i ran Reversitol V2 for 4 weeks and some trib as a test booster. (couldn't source a proper serm, but can now)

I ran cycle support for the duration of the cycle and throughout PCT.

Anyway all is good, and 10 weeks after PCT i notice small lumpers behind my nipples and they appear puffy! so i was freaked out to hell (this was back in november.) Booked myself in at the doctors an went for an examination, asked if i'd taken any steroids and i said no (dont know why i lied) anyway i went for blood tests testing my prolactin levels (cause when i sqeeuze my nipples they lactate and still do to this day..). Test results all came back normal and doctors said everything was fine so just leave it for 4 weeks and it'll go away.. it never went away. Anyway he put the cause down to 'corrupt supplements' I may have took without me knowing, so he probably knew i was lying anyway, he also tested for tumors an thank god i was also clear for that.

Currently:
Still lumps behind my nipples that are painful but they are not visible to look at as they're only small, but my nipples do appear puffy when i'm relaxed which annoys the hell out of me.

Anyway i want to run a second cycle, but want to avoid gyno at all costs this time. Just looking for advice really? Not really willing to go down the pin route just yet. I would prefer orals. Do you guys think it was the PCT that was the problem?

Thanks in advance.
It was your pct, and there is no 100% you won't have gyno solution even with every serm ai and prolactin control out there.

00S4Boy

Awards
how bout you get a ****ing serm foolio. this is kind of the reason everyone says no serm no cycle

just a heads up, if you got gyno from epistane, you are extremely gyno prone. of all the compounds you could take, epistane has one of the lowest chances of causing gyno
It wasn't from the epi it was rebound gyno due to lack of serm or ai.

EnzoUK

EnzoUK

Awards

youre probly gonna wanna stay with non aromatizing compounds. might wanna add an ai low dosed on cycle and inihibit p
I couldn't source one at the time, and read alot that the OTC PCT is fine for something light and plenty had recovered fine running the same cycle with no gyno sides. I ran the cycle as an experiment on my body to see how i'd react to a compound and chose epi due to the low chances of Gyno... obviously i wasn't so lucky.

It wasn't from the epi it was rebound gyno due to lack of serm or ai.
I assumed that since i was totally fine during the cycle, so you think it was the useless PCT that led to the gyno?

just thinking of running epistane again you see since its has the lowest chances of gyno & i am obviously prone to it, was gonna do the same cycle but with a proper serm pct this time, but im scared to make my situation any worse than it is really.

00S4Boy

Awards
Ok enzo hormones 101.

Your body produces testosterone. Your body needs a balance of testosterone to estrogen to function. Your body produces estrogen by using the enzyme aromatase to convert testosterone into estrogen. Estrogen and testosterone compete to bind to androgen receptors in your body.

Most prohormone's are not susceptible to being turned into estrogen by the enzyme aromatase. Prohormone's compete with testosterone to bind to androgen receptors. So while you experience testosterone shut down you have a spike in free testosterone susceptible to aromatase, that can turn into on cycle gyno. Why you need an Aromatase inhibitor on hand for the cycle.

During post cycle, if you have excess estrogen and no prohormone or testosterone to compete with it, post cycle gyno. One of the reasons you need a SERM, it will bind to breast tissue receptors preventing estrogen from doing so.

Now since most of these prohormone's do not interact with aromatase your body still wants to keep a test/estrogen ratio so it keeps pumping our aromatase in effort maintain balance but there is nothing for that aromatase to interact with so it builds up. Rebound gyno happens when natural testosterone production resumes and it is bombarded with aromatase and immediately turned into estrogen.

No SERM, no AI, no cycle support. NO CYCLE.