Making the switch to pharm grade - AnabolicMinds.com

Making the switch to pharm grade

1. New Member

Making the switch to pharm grade

From those of u in the game for a while, would u say you notice a significant difference when using a UGL product vs pharm grade? I'm referring to both the gear and ancillaries. I used to use UGL all the time and research chems, but I have recently moved to a better job as well as located a great reliable source for it. I'm just wondering if its worth the price? Lemme know what u guys think!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    From those of u in the game for a while, would u say you notice a significant difference when using a UGL product vs pharm grade? I'm referring to both the gear and ancillaries. I used to use UGL all the time and research chems, but I have recently moved to a better job as well as located a great reliable source for it. I'm just wondering if its worth the price? Lemme know what u guys think!
    9 times out of 10 its worthvthe price simply because you know youre getting the pure, accurate, perfectly dosed ****. as opposed to risking an underdosed or spike product from a ugl. and you wont have to worry about customs grabbing your package, or anything like that. some ugls are pretty legit though, but id still rather pau extra for pharm grade. especially on the serms vs research chem
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I dont know that its better, so much as it is safer and gives you the piece of mind knowing that your getting actual real gear and not something that could have been cooked up in som hill billy chemists garage you know? but yeah bro if you can get it and afford it why not! also im not sure what your planning on running but like im not aware that you can get pharm grade tren, EQ, masteron, or others that arent even used clinically or never were approved for human use.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. making the jump to needles
    By pump35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:22 PM
  2. Wanting to make the transition to MST products!
    By mdopz187 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 07:55 AM
  3. Just made the switch to water; Critique me plz!
    By Obsidi8n in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 02:05 PM
  4. Making the change from high to low volume training
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 10:05 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 03:02 AM