Finding DMZ!

bigpepespunch

Awards
hey guys, it appears that Super DMZ has recently become alot harder to find in the uk! anyone help a brother out and tell me somehere reliable that will get it to the uk quickly?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
No sourcing buddy. DMZ is now a controlled substance.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No sourcing buddy. DMZ is now a controlled substance.
When did DMZ become a controlled substance? SD was in the last ban but I don't recall DMZ being part of it (in fact there are still a ton of companies selling DMZ)

bigpepespunch

Awards
When did DMZ become a controlled substance? SD was in the last ban but I don't recall DMZ being part of it (in fact there are still a ton of companies selling DMZ)
In that case could you recommend one? been burned by companies before and money is tight, you know how it is. Thanks in advance!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that case could you recommend one? been burned by companies before and money is tight, you know how it is. Thanks in advance!!
I only know of it in stacked products and if it has been banned then I doubt those manufacturers are still making it.

I know war pharma had one straight DMZ but I can't attest to the purity of it, or if it is still being sold.

I never was a DMZ fan anyway, there a better compounds.

00S4Boy

Awards
Don't know about UK regulations but LGI still has DMZ-15 which is legal in the US.

bigpepespunch

Awards
I only know of it in stacked products and if it has been banned then I doubt those manufacturers are still making it.

I know war pharma had one straight DMZ but I can't attest to the purity of it, or if it is still being sold.

I never was a DMZ fan anyway, there a better compounds.
Thnaks man, what is better in your opinion? Blackstone labs still has it stacked, any idea if they are legit? Im hardly the most internet savvy person.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know about UK regulations but LGI still has DMZ-15 which is legal in the US.
I completely forgot about LGI.
Thnaks man, what is better in your opinion? Blackstone labs still has it stacked, any idea if they are legit? Im hardly the most internet savvy person.
I'm not generally a fan of stacked compounds. The dosing is generally poor.

Before you had said it I had never heard of that company, I would go with LGI as the previous poster said. They generally make high quality clones.

bigpepespunch

Awards
I completely forgot about LGI.

I'm not generally a fan of stacked compounds. The dosing is generally poor.

Before you had said it I had never heard of that company, I would go with LGI as the previous poster said. They generally make high quality clones.
Thnaks man, i will get that as i have everything in place to run a DMZ cycle. Reckon i will be ok getting the LGI DMZ into the Uk?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thnaks man, i will get that as i have everything in place to run a DMZ cycle. Reckon i will be ok getting the LGI DMZ into the Uk?
I would imagine you would be. I don't live in the UK so I don't know the laws there.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're in the U.K., look up Nanodrol from Antaeus Labs. It's the nano particle version of Ultradrol.

bigpepespunch

Awards
Hey guys, settled on ordering DMZ 15 by LGI! What are the chances of it making it through customs and getting to the uk? many of you guys still get DMZ imported? Thanks