Best non methyl for a beginner

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
I wanna try a non methyl ph on my next bulk but there are loads out there. don't want anything too heavy.

I'm 30, and been lifting for about 3 years. main goal is size but obviously strength is a bonus.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
personally im impressed with the 1- alpha reviews from finaflex.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
1 alpha as H said or epi v.

Could also use stano at 500mg standalone or 11keto at 800mg ed

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would have mentioned stano but i have to atleast run 1200-1400mg to notice anything which gets costly for the results.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
i would have mentioned stano but i have to atleast run 1200-1400mg to notice anything which gets costly for the results.
don't wanna spend too much. like I said I don't wanna do anything too heavy, just something that can help me along with my gains.

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
Lg sciences liquid trifecta stack. Great all in one stack for around $80. Cant go wrong!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
wow. comes with pct too. might have to look into that. thanks man. repped
5 alpha test and reboot as pct

Epi v and PCT black as pct

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
wow. comes with pct too. might have to look into that. thanks man. repped
Thanks buddy! I ran this last year. I have a cycle log and review on phf but can't post links yet. Anyway its very effective, no sides and makes you horny as hell as a bonus!

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Thanks buddy! I ran this last year. I have a cycle log and review on phf but can't post links yet. Anyway its very effective, no sides and makes you horny as hell as a bonus!
LOL. its it true its 8 doses a day? bet that's a pain.

also,.I do Intermittent Fasting (have for years) does anyone know if PH and IF mix? dunno if it has to be taken while you have a full stomach

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
jcesare

jcesare

Awards
LOL. its it true its 8 doses a day? bet that's a pain.

also,.I do Intermittent Fasting (have for years) does anyone know if PH and IF mix? dunno if it has to be taken while you have a full stomach
Dosing is odd at first because of the oral syringe in public and at work but you get used to it quickly.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
thanks for your help guys. I will try and find out about IF and PH on the web or another post.