AndroGAINS?

Herm

Awards
Anyone have any idea what the deal with this supplement is?. Is it Legit?, anyone know the company?.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Hahahahaha! I don't know if that's ballsy or stupid.

00S4Boy

Awards
Well it wasn't the supplements that got PP in trouble it was the cosmetics, and the FDA just figured take it all just to be safe.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Well it wasn't the supplements that got PP in trouble it was the cosmetics, and the FDA just figured take it all just to be safe.
Oh, right on. I never heard the final verdict on what the issue was.

TheThickMick

Awards
That made for a good laugh. ON THE REAL THAT STUFF IS THE T¡TS lol im sure people will still justify the price somehow

00S4Boy

Awards
That made for a good laugh. ON THE REAL THAT STUFF IS THE T¡TS lol im sure people will still justify the price somehow
I thought PP was innovative but now that I've been awared I don't get why anyone would venture past LGI/PHF/IML between those 3 you can get just about any legal compound at stellar prices.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I ran androbulk awhile ago. Made great gains. Diet was also perfect, so idk.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just sickening ,,,, everything copy and pasted from our listings....

You want truth? cost for AndroMass was $58
AndroHard was $44
AndroLean was $38
AndroDrive was $32
AndroBulk was $65

Pretty damn spendy cost --- but $300 bucks? and you cannot trust they did the honest to god rigorous testing and verification Pp did to make sure measures were met -- bottling and boxing were spendy and softgels were hefty too...

-Matt

00S4Boy

Awards
Just sickening ,,,, everything copy and pasted from our listings....

You want truth? cost for AndroMass was $58
AndroHard was $44
AndroLean was $38
AndroDrive was $32
AndroBulk was $65

Pretty damn spendy cost --- but $300 bucks? and you cannot trust they did the honest to god rigorous testing and verification Pp did to make sure measures were met -- bottling and boxing were spendy and softgels were hefty too...

-Matt
Their not going to sell it for 300, it's just a marketing ploy. Super high price, super discount intro sale to hype up and have a bang coming into the market.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
are you gys fuking serious? cmon you all should know nutraplanet always overmarks their stuff to ridiculous levels just to put it on a huge sale. their "up to 90%" emails really just mean "up to 15% off normal pricing"

takes their new years sale for example. albuterax listed at $99.99 and "too low to show." add to cart and its $49.99. thats no ****in lower than anywhere else lol, but 50% off sounds pretty good right?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
This is NOT the same as AB. This delivery formula in this is only 150mg vs almost 3g in AB (per 3 gel caps). this won't be nearly as efficiently absorbed as AB

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is NOT the same as AB. This delivery formula in this is only 150mg vs almost 3g in AB (per 3 gel caps). this won't be nearly as efficiently absorbed as AB
Or absorbed better

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or maybe it isn't AB because its AMv2?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
That's what I meant. Still, look at the delivery complex of each, 150mg vs 2900mg.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe it isn't AB because its AMv2?
That's what I meant. Still, look at the delivery complex of each, 150mg vs 2900mg.

00S4Boy

Awards
Wait a sec, I kinda thought maybe PP was behind this due to it being the exact formula they used in AMv2, but now I see that may not be the case?
PP got cleared out and didn't want to get back into it just do to losses you know the whole fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

The page just went up, it doesn't have a real list price, or even a sale price yet. More likely then not that was a typo and the dosing will be the same.

Honestly I can't find anything on these guys seems like it might be nutra doing a private label.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Anyone from the AndroFactory team want to weigh in on this costly DHEA supp?

00S4Boy

Awards
Pill count looks familiar. lol
Post 3, it's an exact copy of AndroMass.

And told everyone it would be super discounted now that it's supposedly in stock listing at $150 a bottle.

I still think it's highly unlikely PP got back into the business, and how Nutra is the only place that has any info on it, as said my guess is nutraplanet private label.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who makes this? Come out with it....or I'll find you. :D
Performance Designs. Can be found on NP. Looks to be a NP label?

Nutraplanet CS has been the only one pimping it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Performance Designs. Can be found on NP. Looks to be a NP label?

Nutraplanet CS has been the only one pimping it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2MPoqqzwdY">YouTube Link</a>
Cliff notes? It takes YouTube like Eleventy billion hours to load a video here in Afghanistan and far exceeds my patience threshold lol

gymguy21

Awards
Cliff notes? It takes YouTube like Eleventy billion hours to load a video here in Afghanistan and far exceeds my patience threshold lol

Kinda steep for 1 bottle. I thought 2 bottles were needed to run a proper cycle

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Kinda steep for 1 bottle. I thought 2 bottles were needed to run a proper cycle
lol you do need 2 bottles at least for a proper cycle. 4 weeks = waste of cash. 8 weeks = better. 10-12 weeks = best

Herm

Awards
Do you just continue at the same dosage for twelve weeks or taper up?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if it were me, id probly taper up and do 10 weeks. but i dont really have any interest in laying out $400 for the cycle alone lol

ALIEN

Awards
Anyone find any other information on this? I emailed customer service and their reply was:
"I do not have any information other than what is contained on our website. I am sorry. I can find no information on this Manufacturer."

gymguy21

Awards
Do you just continue at the same dosage for twelve weeks or taper up?
Yeah I would have to agree that 10-12 weeks would be ideal cycle but man that's an expensive run

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone find any other information on this? I emailed customer service and their reply was:
"I do not have any information other than what is contained on our website. I am sorry. I can find no information on this Manufacturer."
Lolol sure product just mysteriously shows up at your store and you sell it. That's not how it works.

Herm

Awards
Out of curiosity I searched for Androgains again on nutraplanet, and the page for it doesnt exist anymore, anyone care to speculate?

gymguy21

Awards
Out of curiosity I searched for Androgains again on nutraplanet, and the page for it doesnt exist anymore, anyone care to speculate?
Got pulled bcuz of something to do with a patent

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kinda reminds me of the Patrick Arnold 3ad thing a bit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1