AndroGAINS?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Who makes this? Come out with it....or I'll find you.
    Pill count looks familiar. lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Pill count looks familiar. lol
    Post 3, it's an exact copy of AndroMass.

    And told everyone it would be super discounted now that it's supposedly in stock listing at $150 a bottle.

    I still think it's highly unlikely PP got back into the business, and how Nutra is the only place that has any info on it, as said my guess is nutraplanet private label.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    Who makes this? Come out with it....or I'll find you.
    Performance Designs. Can be found on NP. Looks to be a NP label?

    Nutraplanet CS has been the only one pimping it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Performance Designs. Can be found on NP. Looks to be a NP label?

    Nutraplanet CS has been the only one pimping it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2MPoqqzwdY">YouTube Link</a>
    Cliff notes? It takes YouTube like Eleventy billion hours to load a video here in Afghanistan and far exceeds my patience threshold lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

    Cliff notes? It takes YouTube like Eleventy billion hours to load a video here in Afghanistan and far exceeds my patience threshold lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Kinda steep for 1 bottle. I thought 2 bottles were needed to run a proper cycle

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21

    Kinda steep for 1 bottle. I thought 2 bottles were needed to run a proper cycle
    lol you do need 2 bottles at least for a proper cycle. 4 weeks = waste of cash. 8 weeks = better. 10-12 weeks = best

  8. Do you just continue at the same dosage for twelve weeks or taper up?

  9. if it were me, id probly taper up and do 10 weeks. but i dont really have any interest in laying out $400 for the cycle alone lol

  10. Anyone find any other information on this? I emailed customer service and their reply was:
    "I do not have any information other than what is contained on our website. I am sorry. I can find no information on this Manufacturer."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    Do you just continue at the same dosage for twelve weeks or taper up?
    Yeah I would have to agree that 10-12 weeks would be ideal cycle but man that's an expensive run
  12. AndroGAINS?


    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
    Anyone find any other information on this? I emailed customer service and their reply was:
    "I do not have any information other than what is contained on our website. I am sorry. I can find no information on this Manufacturer."
    Lolol sure product just mysteriously shows up at your store and you sell it. That's not how it works.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

    Lolol sure product just mysteriously shows up at your store and you sell it. That's not how it works.
    My friend works at a supplement store and doesn't know anything about the stuff they sell.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    My friend works at a supplement store and doesn't know anything about the stuff they sell.
    They just say " Oh yeah its a new creatine, everyone has been buying it!!"

  15. Out of curiosity I searched for Androgains again on nutraplanet, and the page for it doesnt exist anymore, anyone care to speculate?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    Out of curiosity I searched for Androgains again on nutraplanet, and the page for it doesnt exist anymore, anyone care to speculate?
    Got pulled bcuz of something to do with a patent

  17. kinda reminds me of the Patrick Arnold 3ad thing a bit

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    kinda reminds me of the Patrick Arnold 3ad thing a bit
    3ad ?? Have I missed something??

  19. this was a few years ago not related just made me think of it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    this was a few years ago not related just made me think of it.
    Gotcha I just didn't know if I was missing out on something new
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in