Gyno research/ Can androgens help gyno

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANDRO FACTORY's Gyno research

Can Androgen's in the body reverse Gyno? You decide.

During the research in making BULK-UP we located this article from Life Sciences regarding gyno and prohormone use. Research suggest that Androgens like the ones found in BULK-UP can actually reverse Gyno. Now we know that it would walking a tight rope to make any such claims being that we are not a pharmaceutical company and not branded as a 'New Drug".

BULK-UP like most ANDRO FACTORY products is DHEA based which was grandfathered in and not included in the anabolic steroid act therefor making it legal to sell as a dietary supplement and not a "New Drug". As long as you don't make claims that make disease, curing, preventing or reversing statements. Which we would never do!

But we can share articles and information that we come across while researching the Natural Prohormones found in our products; YOU might find this interesting.....

Cheers!

ANDRO FACTORY Strongest-Safest-Legal-Prohormones anywhere.

Here is one example of androgens helping with gyno. BULK-UP is an androgen based prohormone

Here is the source of the article

Life Sciences 69 (2001) 1465–1469

Measurement of androgen and estrogen receptors
in breast tissue from subjects with anabolic
steroid-dependent gynecomastia

L. Calzada*, J. Torres-Calleja, JM. Martinez, N. Pedrón

Unidad de Investigación Médica en Medicina Reproductiva, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social,
Apartado Postal 20-645, México D.F. C.P. 01001

Received 5 July 2000; accepted 22 January 2001

Discussion

Changes in endogenous hormone levels due to the administration of anabolic steroids have
been reported to cause gynecomastia. Exogenous steroid exposure may compete with en-
dogenous steroids for intracellular receptors causing breast enlargement [5]. These observa-
tions support the hypothesis that a hormonal environment may provide a setting favourable
for mammary glands to develop gynecomastia.

The results obtained suggest that in bodybuilders with gynecomastia, the hormonal status
is characterized by a clearly persistent estrogenic stimulation derived from the aromatization
of testosterone by a local increase in aromatase activity, which is probably induced by the
prolonged administration of anabolic steroids [5].

This study showed that the major concentration of ER is localized in the cytosol and nu-
cleus, possibly due to an increased estradiol level, which is a basic requisite for the hormone
response. Whereas the major concentration of AR is localized in the cytosol, the diminished
AR levels in the nucleus may be explained by the presence of salt-resistant receptors that
probably remain bound to the nuclear matrix.

Our data agree with previous studies demonstrating that the administration of anabolic ste-
roids caused a decrease in serum gonadotrophin and testosterone levels [16].
Finally, our findings suggest the following: first, that anabolic steroid administration for
prolonged periods may cause an excess of circulating estrogens, perhaps through the conver-
sion of testosterone to estrogens; second, a predominant estrogen effect on the breast may
produce breast enlargement; and third, the presence of estradiol and androgen receptors in
gynecomastia tissue suggests that gynecomastia is a hormone-dependent event.

"Here is one example of androgen's helping with gyno. BULK-UP is an androgen based prohormone” please visit our website for more information

https://www.androfactory.com/

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm pretty interesting.def has some promise

T

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
good article and example shows Androgen's helping Gyno....

ANDRO FACTORY's Gyno research

Can Androgen's in the body reverse Gyno? You decide.

During the research in making BULK-UP we located this article from Life Sciences regarding gyno and prohormone use. Research suggest that Androgens like the ones found in BULK-UP can actually reverse Gyno. Now we know that it would walking a tight rope to make any such claims being that we are not a pharmaceutical company and not branded as a 'New Drug".

BULK-UP like most ANDRO FACTORY products is DHEA based which was grandfathered in and not included in the anabolic steroid act therefor making it legal to sell as a dietary supplement and not a "New Drug". As long as you don't make claims that make disease, curing, preventing or reversing statements. Which we would never do!

But we can share articles and information that we come across while researching the Natural Prohormones found in our products; YOU might find this interesting.....

Cheers!

ANDRO FACTORY Strongest-Safest-Legal-Prohormones anywhere.

Here is one example of androgens helping with gyno. BULK-UP is an androgen based prohormone

Here is the source of the article

Life Sciences 69 (2001) 1465–1469

Measurement of androgen and estrogen receptors
in breast tissue from subjects with anabolic
steroid-dependent gynecomastia

L. Calzada*, J. Torres-Calleja, JM. Martinez, N. Pedrón

Unidad de Investigación Médica en Medicina Reproductiva, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social,
Apartado Postal 20-645, México D.F. C.P. 01001

Received 5 July 2000; accepted 22 January 2001

Discussion

Changes in endogenous hormone levels due to the administration of anabolic steroids have
been reported to cause gynecomastia. Exogenous steroid exposure may compete with en-
dogenous steroids for intracellular receptors causing breast enlargement [5]. These observa-
tions support the hypothesis that a hormonal environment may provide a setting favourable
for mammary glands to develop gynecomastia.

The results obtained suggest that in bodybuilders with gynecomastia, the hormonal status
is characterized by a clearly persistent estrogenic stimulation derived from the aromatization
of testosterone by a local increase in aromatase activity, which is probably induced by the
prolonged administration of anabolic steroids [5].

This study showed that the major concentration of ER is localized in the cytosol and nu-
cleus, possibly due to an increased estradiol level, which is a basic requisite for the hormone
response. Whereas the major concentration of AR is localized in the cytosol, the diminished
AR levels in the nucleus may be explained by the presence of salt-resistant receptors that
probably remain bound to the nuclear matrix.

Our data agree with previous studies demonstrating that the administration of anabolic ste-
roids caused a decrease in serum gonadotrophin and testosterone levels [16].
Finally, our findings suggest the following: first, that anabolic steroid administration for
prolonged periods may cause an excess of circulating estrogens, perhaps through the conver-
sion of testosterone to estrogens; second, a predominant estrogen effect on the breast may
produce breast enlargement; and third, the presence of estradiol and androgen receptors in
gynecomastia tissue suggests that gynecomastia is a hormone-dependent event.

"Here is one example of androgen's helping with gyno. BULK-UP is an androgen based prohormone” please visit our website for more information

https://www.androfactory.com/

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
The title of the study is "Measurement of androgen and estrogen receptors in breast tissue from subjects with anabolic steroid-dependent gynecomastia"…yet the before/after photos look nothing like an individual who has used AAS and suffers from AAS induced gyno. Not trying to flame, just looking for clarification here. Was this study conducted on an individual who had early on-set of gyno or had the lumps been there for months or even years? Being an individual who has had AAS induced gyno for over 6 years, I’ve done a lot of research and reading of the boards. From what I’ve read and experimented with, long term ( i.e. past early development) gyno cannot be reduced with Letro, Nolva, Ralox, etc…surgery is the only way. I even ran letro on 2 different occasions following the reversal protocol that is plastered over all the boards and had no luck… in both cases the lump def reduced in size during treatment, however after discontinuing use, the lump returned back to its original size. If DHEA/DHT does in fact provide relief for long term gyno…I know I’d be jumping on a bottle or two. Beats the hell out of 3-5k for surgical removal.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
The title of the study is "Measurement of androgen and estrogen receptors in breast tissue from subjects with anabolic steroid-dependent gynecomastia"…yet the before/after photos look nothing like an individual who has used AAS and suffers from AAS induced gyno. Not trying to flame, just looking for clarification here. Was this study conducted on an individual who had early on-set of gyno or had the lumps been there for months or even years? Being an individual who has had AAS induced gyno for over 6 years, I’ve done a lot of research and reading of the boards. From what I’ve read and experimented with, long term ( i.e. past early development) gyno cannot be reduced with Letro, Nolva, Ralox, etc…surgery is the only way. I even ran letro on 2 different occasions following the reversal protocol that is plastered over all the boards and had no luck… in both cases the lump def reduced in size during treatment, however after discontinuing use, the lump returned back to its original size. If DHEA/DHT does in fact provide relief for long term gyno…I know I’d be jumping on a bottle or two. Beats the hell out of 3-5k for surgical removal.
We are considering posting our research articles on the website in the blog. We reference them a lot through out our write-ups. So far I can't think of a negative in doing this. They are very expensive and a great asset. You can always purchase them to. We left the info up for you (above) if you want to buy them through pub med.If you suffer from Gyno you defiantly should use AF products for your next cycle.I'll work at getting those articles up on the blog next month as soon as were done releasing the new line the first week of Feb. When I do get them up, you'll find them here.Andro Factory | Official Blog

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Right on. Thanks for the info AF. Ill def look further into your line.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pro hormone that clears gyno. Ill believe it when I see it

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Same claims made with Epi/ havoc. Never did anything for me from a gyno standpoint.
I have heard dht has anti estrogenic properties as well. Now having enough to reverse gyno is a whole different story

T

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
good..........

T

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
okay....

Same claims made with Epi/ havoc. Never did anything for me from a gyno standpoint.
I have heard dht has anti estrogenic properties as well. Now having enough to reverse gyno is a whole different story

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thus is not the place for pimping your products

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
What is the point of all this ...... ****. Every post you’ve made on here contains.... after it. It’s like you’re waiting to finish a sentence or something. In regards to this thread, unless you have something educationally sound to contribute to the DHT/DHEA gyno reduction discussion, your posts are irrelevant.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc gave me gyno

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Certainly possible anytime you start manipulating your T:E ratio.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Pro hormone that clears gyno. Ill believe it when I see it
androhard worked wonders for my case previously

as far as the study goes, (and im not doubting the science as i know first hand the value of DHT) but the breast tissue in these pictures looks unchanged to me. in the post-therapy picture, the subject has clearly gained weight and it makes his tits look less like tits. from the areola up, the breast looks unchanged imo. the bottom of the breast is hidden by the kid's new gut. not trying to hate, just my observations.

Last edited:
iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do the pictures say Tom Davis on the bottom?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Why do the pictures say Tom Davis on the bottom?
thats his sig (of the user who quoted Andro's original post of the pics)... and actually, his user name is in fact, "Tom Davis" lol

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats his sig (of the user who quoted Andro's original post of the pics)... and actually, his user name is in fact, "Tom Davis" lol
Original post by AF, if you click on the pics from an iphone, pics say Tom Davis at the bottom.

T

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Really ..................

What is the point of all this ...... ****. Every post you’ve made on here contains.... after it. It’s like you’re waiting to finish a sentence or something. In regards to this thread, unless you have something educationally sound to contribute to the DHT/DHEA gyno reduction discussion, your posts are irrelevant.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the exact DHEA amounts in the product? I see 2 different amounts of hormones here -->
crap-up.JPG

-Matt

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Havoc gave me gyno

Havoc gave me gyno
Any product that you begin to see gyno with stop taking immediately.

[h=2]Estrogen... What about Gyno?[/h]
All men have estrogen in their body. Outside studies show gyno has almost nothing to do with high estrogen. (17-22) In fact, this research shows that the most important indicator for gyno is the ratio of androgens to estrogens. (17-22) For example, if you have low estrogen, but even lower androgens, you are at a higher risk for gyno than
someone who has high estrogens, with even higher androgens. Its all about the ratio.

BULK-UP’s Advanced DHEA Complex includes 4-DHEA with androsterone and epiandrosterone at a precise ratio to balance the androgenic and estrogenic activity for the lowest risk of gyno -- BULK-UP testers have reported to show no signs of gyno symptoms in 4, 6 and 8 week cycles.

If you already have gyno, and are extremely sensitive to irritation, then you may be safer with BULK-UP -- due to its stronger androgenic action.

G

gymguy21

Awards
How does bulk-up compare with Stano? Stano is dht based as well

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump for posting and reciting article & studies. Let's get some more up to the home websites blog.

http://www.androfactory.com/default.asp

Any product that you begin to see gyno with stop taking immediately.

Estrogen... What about Gyno?

All men have estrogen in their body. Outside studies show gyno has almost nothing to do with high estrogen. (17-22) In fact, this research shows that the most important indicator for gyno is the ratio of androgens to estrogens. (17-22) For example, if you have low estrogen, but even lower androgens, you are at a higher risk for gyno than
someone who has high estrogens, with even higher androgens. Its all about the ratio.

BULK-UP’s Advanced DHEA Complex includes 4-DHEA with androsterone and epiandrosterone at a precise ratio to balance the androgenic and estrogenic activity for the lowest risk of gyno -- BULK-UP testers have reported to show no signs of gyno symptoms in 4, 6 and 8 week cycles.

If you already have gyno, and are extremely sensitive to irritation, then you may be safer with BULK-UP -- due to its stronger androgenic action.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff. I've been using DHT compounds for gyno prevention on cycle for the past couple years now.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How have your experiences with dht and gyno prevention been?
My last two cycles were the most notable as far as the benefits go.
There was of course increased aggression, body temp, and vascularity.
But my favorite thing was how well it reversed gyno that was caused early on in the cycle. I had painful lumps between pea and dime size under each nip and within four weeks after starting DHT treatment the lumps were completely gone and I had a harder appearance to my muscles

G

gymguy21

Awards
My last two cycles were the most notable as far as the benefits go.
There was of course increased aggression, body temp, and vascularity.
But my favorite thing was how well it reversed gyno that was caused early on in the cycle. I had painful lumps between pea and dime size under each nip and within four weeks after starting DHT treatment the lumps were completely gone and I had a harder appearance to my muscles
This is good to hear as I'll be running stano as part of my next cycle. What did you run for the last two cycles?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is good to hear as I'll be running stano as part of my next cycle. What did you run for the last two cycles?
Androhard and then Bulk-Up.
What are your goals with the addition of stano?
Gyno prevention? Strength?
There are so many benefits from DHT compounds I don't know why more people don't take advantage of it!

G

gymguy21

Awards
There are so many benefits from DHT compounds I don't know why more people don't take advantage of it!
So I plan on running this for my next cycle

1-andro 2/4/4/4/4
Hdrol 0/0/50/75/75/75/100/100
Stano 0/0/0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800

Plus I already have all support supps and proper pct.

G

gymguy21

Awards
Gyno prevention would be good and strength as well. My main goal is to try and hold on to gains as much as possible.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I plan on running this for my next cycle

1-andro 2/4/4/4/4
Hdrol 0/0/50/75/75/75/100/100
Stano 0/0/0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800

Plus I already have all support supps and proper pct.
Try this:

1-andro 2/4/4/4/4
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800

It'll take a couple weeks for the hdrol effects to really take off. Meanwhile you will see the immediate effects from the 1-andro and the androgenic effects of the stano.
By the time you stop the 1-andro the h-drol will be in full force and your stano well maintain a positive balance on libido while solidifying your gains.

If you stopped the halo and continued stano for two weeks like originally planned, you might end up losing some size and strength due to diminishing glycogen stores. Pairing the two will help keep those gains.

Also you will experience less sides overall and be recovered sooner to start another run.

G

gymguy21

Awards
Try this:

1-andro 2/4/4/4/4
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800

It'll take a couple weeks for the hdrol effects to really take off. Meanwhile you will see the immediate effects from the 1-andro and the androgenic effects of the stano.
By the time you stop the 1-andro the h-drol will be in full force and your stano well maintain a positive balance on libido while solidifying your gains.

If you stopped the halo and continued stano for two weeks like originally planned, you might end up losing some size and strength due to diminishing glycogen stores. Pairing the two will help keep those gains.

Also you will experience less sides overall and be recovered sooner to start another run.
OK thanks for the input man. Always good to hear from experienced guys

G

gymguy21

Awards
Yeah my reasoning behind the bridging was that by the time I was off 1 compound, the other was kicked in

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my reasoning behind the bridging was that by the time I was off 1 compound, the other was kicked in
ah i see glad this was addressed if you do a log I'd like to follow along

romangod

romangod

Awards
Doesn't work

When Primordial Performance was still around, I was counseled by Eric that their DHEA/DHT product would work against gyno. I did a full six months with NO results. Cost me $500. What the studies show with adolescent boys was done by injection. 3 weeks after finishing my 6 month ordeal, my dhea levels showed up as off the charts. My doc thought i had a tumor on my adrenal gland. (haha, not funny)

G

gymguy21

Awards
When Primordial Performance was still around, I was counseled by Eric that their DHEA/DHT product would work against gyno. I did a full six months with NO results. Cost me $500. What the studies show with adolescent boys was done by injection. 3 weeks after finishing my 6 month ordeal, my dhea levels showed up as off the charts. My doc thought i had a tumor on my adrenal gland. (haha, not funny)
6 months? Good lord what dose did you run? And you say it did nothing, so you mean no change in lump size? Or you saw no gains as far as strength or size? Could you explain a little more

romangod

romangod

Awards
Androlean - 6 capsules each morning. No Change in size of tissue mass. I am 58 and have had this for 40 years, but still, tissue that attracts estrogen should have been blocked including fat cells. As far as strength and leaning out, not worth the journey! By the by, I am 12% bf, so I'm not some lardy lifter complaining about his fat titties.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androlean - 6 capsules each morning. No Change in size of tissue mass. I am 58 and have had this for 40 years, but still, tissue that attracts estrogen should have been blocked including fat cells. As far as strength and leaning out, not worth the journey! By the by, I am 12% bf, so I'm not some lardy lifter complaining about his fat titties.
I can't believe he recommended such a long run. Are you on trt?
Also with it being a 40 year problem I couldn't see it doing much for you.
A couple year problem maybe, but not 40.