Gyno research/ Can androgens help gyno

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    In terms of SERM usage I would say that depends on the dosage and duration.
    6 weeks or under, follow an OTC pct.
    Anything over, I would suggest a SERM.
    However with that being said, the once a day dosage was designed to give your body a break every night, in attempt to bit completely shut you down.
    So an AF cycle would not be as suppressive as something else.
    OK cool I looked up one of the cycle result in the Androfactory section. The guy gained 22 lbs over the cycle. Pretty impressive but I've also seen threads about comparable PP products and those results weren't that good.


  2. A lot of guys take HCG during and after cycle
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    In terms of SERM usage I would say that depends on the dosage and duration.
    6 weeks or under, follow an OTC pct.
    Anything over, I would suggest a SERM.
    However with that being said, the once a day dosage was designed to give your body a break every night, in attempt to bit completely shut you down.
    So an AF cycle would not be as suppressive as something else.
    So you say its not as suppressive but what about gains? Are they comparable to methyl's? Strength gains good?

  4. Reverse gyno? Is this some sort of joke?

    If DHEA will get rid of breast tissue from anabolics i'll eat my own feces.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Reverse gyno? Is this some sort of joke?

    If DHEA will get rid of breast tissue from anabolics i'll eat my own feces.
    There has been some reported results in reducing gyno using DHT topical from Italy.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Reverse gyno? Is this some sort of joke?

    If DHEA will get rid of breast tissue from anabolics i'll eat my own feces.
    Dude this andro factory has been making outrageous claims. They had a tread claiming dhea will increase natty levels of test to like 2700ng/dl.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude this andro factory has been making outrageous claims. They had a tread claiming dhea will increase natty levels of test to like 2700ng/dl.
    Sounds like PP revisited.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post

    Sounds like PP revisited.
    That's what I was thinking too. Some guys said they got pretty good gains from their products

  9. I just didn't know how they would compare to PP products

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    I just didn't know how they would compare to PP products
    Maybe Matt Porter will weigh in here. He was a PP Rep.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    Maybe Matt Porter will weigh in here. He was a PP Rep.
    Lol Matt porter said drs recommend one of pp's products. He's as full of it as AF.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Lol Matt porter said drs recommend one of pp's products. He's as full of it as AF.
    Yeah I think that is about the same time that I saw a guy say that they counciled him to run a 6 month run of androhard

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Yeah I think that is about the same time that I saw a guy say that they counciled him to run a 6 month run of androhard
    That was me!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post

    That was me!
    OK I remember now and yes it was

  15. So what did you ever end up doing about the gyno you had? Anything yet?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    So what did you ever end up doing about the gyno you had? Anything yet?
    I am trying to find a topical that may impact fat cells directly. Fat chance! My gyno is 40 years old and mostly stroma tissue which is similar to scar tissue. When this happens fat cells become interwoven with the stroma tissue. I am 13% bf overall, so it is hard to get at this area without going anorexic.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude this andro factory has been making outrageous claims. They had a tread claiming dhea will increase natty levels of test to like 2700ng/dl.
    I'm well aware of Primordial Performance's outlandish claims... but eliminating gyno through DHEA really takes the cake. This is a new low in the supplement industry, an industry known for bottom of the barrel ethics and practices.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I'm well aware of Primordial Performance's outlandish claims... but eliminating gyno through DHEA really takes the cake. This is a new low in the supplement industry, an industry known for bottom of the barrel ethics and practices.
    You are confusing me or you are confused. I know I have read before and someone in this thread brought up dht being used to reduce gyno. Are you saying that's not true or are you saying their dhea couldn't convert to dht?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post

    I'm well aware of Primordial Performance's outlandish claims... but eliminating gyno through DHEA really takes the cake. This is a new low in the supplement industry, an industry known for bottom of the barrel ethics and practices.
    A low how? Backing claims with real world proof and studies on gyno prevention through DHT therapy is anything but a low.
    Should I accuse your company of being low because you feel the need to attack another company with no evidence to back it?
    I don't do that, because I choose to remain professional.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  20. How bout somebody man up and just state the facts? Is there a topical DHT or a topical DHEA that converts to DHT that can reduce gyno?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

    You are confusing me or you are confused. I know I have read before and someone in this thread brought up dht being used to reduce gyno. Are you saying that's not true or are you saying their dhea couldn't convert to dht?
    I've used Androhard twice to reduce gyno that was caused from aromatizing compounds.
    The idea of running a DHT for 6 months to remove a long term case of gyno (over 5 years, right?) is very far fetched, and I will never recommend it. But short term gyno can be treated, and there are many people here who can testify to that.
    The choice to try it is the consumer's.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  22. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    How bout somebody man up and just state the facts? Is there a topical DHT or a topical DHEA that converts to DHT that can reduce gyno?
    3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  23. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've used Androhard twice to reduce gyno that was caused from aromatizing compounds.
    The idea of running a DHT for 6 months to remove a long term case of gyno (over 5 years, right?) is very far fetched, and I will never recommend it. But short term gyno can be treated, and there are many people here who can testify to that.
    The choice to try it is the consumer's.
    Thanks bro. I was taken on a royal ride via PP about 12 months ago.

  24. Reduce =/= eliminate. Reduce =/= remove. Reduce =/= reverse.

    Let's call a spade a spade here. PP... sorry, i mean "Andro Factory" is citing DHEA for something that will compete or be better than pharmaceutical grade chemicals. I am well aware of the research behind DHT and gyno reduction, but it seems to me that PP's marketing tactics here are trying to convince consumers that their DHEA blend could possibly reverse gyno.

    What exactly do you mean by reverse? To me, that means elimination of tissue. If you want to clarify, and lay your cards on the table I would be grateful. This isn't an attack, this is a consumer trying to get to the bottom of an important issue facing the majority of AAS users.

    Edit: And nice editing of the thread title and OP. Cover your angus gentlemen.

  25. I do not get Wtf the arguing is about. So it is generally accecpted dht reduces/may eliminate gyno. They argue their modified dhea converts to dht. Therefore their dhea reduces/eliminates gyno. It seems logical, is the issue it doesn't convert to dht? Or it does but not enough to be effective? I don't understand what the beef is.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can anyone help me with gyno?
    By J_Alvarez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 05:37 PM
  2. Can anyone help me with gyno?
    By J_Alvarez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 05:41 AM
  3. Can ZMA cause gyno?? help
    By Trical in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 09:15 AM
  5. Gyno flaired up, please help
    By NPCNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 07:43 PM
Log in
Log in