Gyno research/ Can androgens help gyno

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    So I plan on running this for my next cycle

    1-andro 2/4/4/4/4
    Hdrol 0/0/50/75/75/75/100/100
    Stano 0/0/0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800

    Plus I already have all support supps and proper pct.
    Try this:

    1-andro 2/4/4/4/4
    Hdrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
    Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800

    It'll take a couple weeks for the hdrol effects to really take off. Meanwhile you will see the immediate effects from the 1-andro and the androgenic effects of the stano.
    By the time you stop the 1-andro the h-drol will be in full force and your stano well maintain a positive balance on libido while solidifying your gains.

    If you stopped the halo and continued stano for two weeks like originally planned, you might end up losing some size and strength due to diminishing glycogen stores. Pairing the two will help keep those gains.

    Also you will experience less sides overall and be recovered sooner to start another run.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  2. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Try this:

    1-andro 2/4/4/4/4
    Hdrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
    Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800

    It'll take a couple weeks for the hdrol effects to really take off. Meanwhile you will see the immediate effects from the 1-andro and the androgenic effects of the stano.
    By the time you stop the 1-andro the h-drol will be in full force and your stano well maintain a positive balance on libido while solidifying your gains.

    If you stopped the halo and continued stano for two weeks like originally planned, you might end up losing some size and strength due to diminishing glycogen stores. Pairing the two will help keep those gains.

    Also you will experience less sides overall and be recovered sooner to start another run.
    OK thanks for the input man. Always good to hear from experienced guys
  3. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Yeah my reasoning behind the bridging was that by the time I was off 1 compound, the other was kicked in
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Yeah my reasoning behind the bridging was that by the time I was off 1 compound, the other was kicked in
    ah i see glad this was addressed if you do a log I'd like to follow along
  5. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

    ah i see glad this was addressed if you do a log I'd like to follow along
    Oh I will log this for sure
  6. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    cool ill be on the look out
  7. Registered User
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    130534

    Thumbs down Doesn't work


    When Primordial Performance was still around, I was counseled by Eric that their DHEA/DHT product would work against gyno. I did a full six months with NO results. Cost me $500. What the studies show with adolescent boys was done by injection. 3 weeks after finishing my 6 month ordeal, my dhea levels showed up as off the charts. My doc thought i had a tumor on my adrenal gland. (haha, not funny)
  8. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    When Primordial Performance was still around, I was counseled by Eric that their DHEA/DHT product would work against gyno. I did a full six months with NO results. Cost me $500. What the studies show with adolescent boys was done by injection. 3 weeks after finishing my 6 month ordeal, my dhea levels showed up as off the charts. My doc thought i had a tumor on my adrenal gland. (haha, not funny)
    6 months? Good lord what dose did you run? And you say it did nothing, so you mean no change in lump size? Or you saw no gains as far as strength or size? Could you explain a little more
  9. Registered User
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    130534

    Androlean - 6 capsules each morning. No Change in size of tissue mass. I am 58 and have had this for 40 years, but still, tissue that attracts estrogen should have been blocked including fat cells. As far as strength and leaning out, not worth the journey! By the by, I am 12% bf, so I'm not some lardy lifter complaining about his fat titties.
  10. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    Androlean - 6 capsules each morning. No Change in size of tissue mass. I am 58 and have had this for 40 years, but still, tissue that attracts estrogen should have been blocked including fat cells. As far as strength and leaning out, not worth the journey! By the by, I am 12% bf, so I'm not some lardy lifter complaining about his fat titties.
    I can't believe he recommended such a long run. Are you on trt?
    Also with it being a 40 year problem I couldn't see it doing much for you.
    A couple year problem maybe, but not 40.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Registered User
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    130534

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I can't believe he recommended such a long run. Are you on trt?
    Also with it being a 40 year problem I couldn't see it doing much for you.
    A couple year problem maybe, but not 40.
    Tell that to Eric. The study they did in Italy was with boys was 6 months of DHT injections. I'm not on trt, but do take boosters. Still crank out my own little swimmers!
  12. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    Androlean - 6 capsules each morning. No Change in size of tissue mass. I am 58 and have had this for 40 years, but still, tissue that attracts estrogen should have been blocked including fat cells. As far as strength and leaning out, not worth the journey! By the by, I am 12% bf, so I'm not some lardy lifter complaining about his fat titties.
    6 months at that dose I can't believe he said that was good for you either
  13. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    I can't believe he recommended such a long run. Are you on trt?
    Also with it being a 40 year problem I couldn't see it doing much for you.
    A couple year problem maybe, but not 40.
    Yeah I think it being a problem for that long that the only option would be surgery
  14. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post

    Tell that to Eric. The study they did in Italy was with boys was 6 months of DHT injections. I'm not on trt, but do take boosters. Still crank out my own little swimmers!
    This is a study and they were probably monitored by a doctor on a weekly basis
  15. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    6 Androleans had minimal effect on major health parameters when I had a client run it for 16 weeks -- in fact his testosterone levels slightly increased and there was zero suppression or any noteworthy health precautions that were out of range.

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  16. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    6 Androleans had minimal effect on major health parameters when I had a client run it for 16 weeks -- in fact his testosterone levels slightly increased and there was zero suppression or any noteworthy health precautions that were out of range.

    -Matt
    OK I understand androlean is the lightest product that PP had on the Andro line. But still 6 months seems a bit long. I mean I saw that it was recommended to do 8 week runs and sometimes 12 weeks
  17. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    interesting i had forgotten about this.
  18. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    OK I understand androlean is the lightest product that PP had on the Andro line. But still 6 months seems a bit long. I mean I saw that it was recommended to do 8 week runs and sometimes 12 weeks
    Yea we would always play it safe with the recommendations (for the most part) -- but after 3 peoples blood work blowing my mind with no sign of suppression of hpta function -- it made me think that A.) this compound is extremely weak and perhaps the anti estrogenic/anti dht properties cause a testosterone spike of some sort OR B.) The once-a-day dosing really proved to be a lifesaver for running prolonged cycles with no suppression of HPTA with already mild compounds...

    It was interesting to say the least.

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  19. Registered User
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215578

    Gyno research/ Can androgens help gyno


    Androlean was not the DHT precursor, maybe that's why he saw no gyno reduction? Should've been Androhard.
  20. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53853

    If your intention is to hold on to the gains as long as possible, use BULK-UP. I've heard of A LOT of guys using AF products to hold on to their gains after doing test.
  21. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

    Yea we would always play it safe with the recommendations (for the most part) -- but after 3 peoples blood work blowing my mind with no sign of suppression of hpta function -- it made me think that A.) this compound is extremely weak and perhaps the anti estrogenic/anti dht properties cause a testosterone spike of some sort OR B.) The once-a-day dosing really proved to be a lifesaver for running prolonged cycles with no suppression of HPTA with already mild compounds...

    It was interesting to say the least.

    -Matt
    No signs of suppression is cool but was everything else good as well?
  22. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Yes -- that would be bridging or transitioning into a lighter hormonal environment attempting to hang on to gains...or you call this cruising....

    As long as blood work is solid -- you can do this just fine.

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  23. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Androlean was not the DHT precursor, maybe that's why he saw no gyno reduction? Should've been Androhard.
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing and I guess I over looked it the first time I read his post. But yeah I've only heard of androhard and stano comparisons
  24. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    If your intention is to hold on to the gains as long as possible, use BULK-UP. I've heard of A LOT of guys using AF products to hold on to their gains after doing test.
    Yes I would like to keep gains but I mean how much is it gonna cost versus benefit. You know
  25. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    No signs of suppression is cool but was everything else good as well?

    I think I still might have lab work on file (who knows) --- but yes I assure you everything was just as good as before the cycle.

    11-kt seems to be super mellow...

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  26. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Yes -- that would be bridging or transitioning into a lighter hormonal environment attempting to hang on to gains...or you call this cruising....

    As long as blood work is solid -- you can do this just fine.

    -Matt
    Yeah I still need to make that convo happen with the doc about getting a full panel done.
  27. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

    I think I still might have lab work on file (who knows) --- but yes I assure you everything was just as good as before the cycle.

    11-kt seems to be super mellow...

    -Matt
    Good to hear
  28. Registered User
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    130534

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Androlean was not the DHT precursor, maybe that's why he saw no gyno reduction? Should've been Androhard.
    I was mistaken. The product was Androhard. The whole point was conversion to DHT.
  29. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    I was mistaken. The product was Androhard. The whole point was conversion to DHT.

    I actually believe the conversion to DHT was nothing insane --- the conversions into the intermediates like 5a, 3a diol were very high

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  30. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post

    I was mistaken. The product was Androhard. The whole point was conversion to DHT.
    So I'm guessing this is gyno tissue from puberty?
  31. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

    I actually believe the conversion to DHT was nothing insane --- the conversions into the intermediates like 5a, 3a diol were very high

    -Matt
    That's good to know. So has there been any talk of bringing back PP recently?
  32. Registered User
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    130534

    That's right. As we age the gland tissue becomes less dense, but easily intertwined with fat cells. It's a conundrum and a pisser.
  33. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    this is why andro factory products are some of the best ph/ds to use they are safer you don't get super shutdown down and you still get the gains as they bros call it
  34. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    this is why andro factory products are some of the best ph/ds to use they are safer you don't get super shutdown down and you still get the gains as they bros call it
    Is a full pct necessary with Androfactory PH's ?
  35. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    Is a full pct necessary with Androfactory PH's ?
    In terms of SERM usage I would say that depends on the dosage and duration.
    6 weeks or under, follow an OTC pct.
    Anything over, I would suggest a SERM.
    However with that being said, the once a day dosage was designed to give your body a break every night, in attempt to bit completely shut you down.
    So an AF cycle would not be as suppressive as something else.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    In terms of SERM usage I would say that depends on the dosage and duration.
    6 weeks or under, follow an OTC pct.
    Anything over, I would suggest a SERM.
    However with that being said, the once a day dosage was designed to give your body a break every night, in attempt to bit completely shut you down.
    So an AF cycle would not be as suppressive as something else.
    OK cool I looked up one of the cycle result in the Androfactory section. The guy gained 22 lbs over the cycle. Pretty impressive but I've also seen threads about comparable PP products and those results weren't that good.
  37. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53853

    A lot of guys take HCG during and after cycle
  38. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    In terms of SERM usage I would say that depends on the dosage and duration.
    6 weeks or under, follow an OTC pct.
    Anything over, I would suggest a SERM.
    However with that being said, the once a day dosage was designed to give your body a break every night, in attempt to bit completely shut you down.
    So an AF cycle would not be as suppressive as something else.
    So you say its not as suppressive but what about gains? Are they comparable to methyl's? Strength gains good?
  39. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    334078

    Reverse gyno? Is this some sort of joke?

    If DHEA will get rid of breast tissue from anabolics i'll eat my own feces.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  40. Registered User
    romangod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    130534

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Reverse gyno? Is this some sort of joke?

    If DHEA will get rid of breast tissue from anabolics i'll eat my own feces.
    There has been some reported results in reducing gyno using DHT topical from Italy.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can anyone help me with gyno?
    By J_Alvarez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 03:37 PM
  2. Can anyone help me with gyno?
    By J_Alvarez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 03:41 AM
  3. Can ZMA cause gyno?? help
    By Trical in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 11:40 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 07:15 AM
  5. Gyno flaired up, please help
    By NPCNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 05:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in