Cycle review with a few Questions

soon2becut

Awards
Ok Ill keep it as short as possable so theres notr much reading just info.
Fina::weeks 1-12,18-29 @100ed/700ew
Test Prop::weeks 1-12 @150ed/1050ew::13-30 @200ed/1400ew
Slin/clen::weeks 1-30 rotating every two weeks switching between each
IGF-1::weeks 1-4, 13-17 @ 60mcgsed
T3::weeks 1-30 25mcgsed
Meridia:: weeks 1-4 @ 10mgs (If i like it i may elongate this)
Nolva::Weeks 1-30 @ 10mgs ed

Got my PCT all set up using clen, slin, nolva maybe some more IGF-1.

Few questions:
1-Has anyone used Meridia? If so howd u like it?
2-They say not to use slin with clen but is it ok to use clen with IGF-1 since they are simuliar?
3-What do you guys think about adding ketofin in there and contuining using clen and slin at the same time? since they say igf1 doesnt allow for the fat gain accosiated with slin use I was thinking i would be able to maxamize fatloss this way.

Thanks for your time guys. Any advise would be great. I know im new but Ive been reading theres shits for years now.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's a lotta gear, what are you doing weeks 13-17?

1. no idea what that is ... please tell
2. i personally don't know
3. if its ok to run clen with slin then run the ketofin so you can run the clen longer
...are you sure you need clen with tren and igf-1 already? those two right there should be stripping fat off of you combined with a diet and cardio

also have you ever run tren for 12 weeks straight before? its a drug with very harsh sides and many don't like to run it for more than 6-8 weeks at a time

soon2becut

Awards
Meridia is a weightloss drug that targets your appatite. "Meridia works by increasing levals of serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine in the brain. These nurotransmitters help reduce your appetite and aids in weight loss process."(Consumerhealthdigest.com)

Ive run tren for 10 weeks before with no sides. Only had sides the first time i ever ran it and taht was it. Plus It doesnt shut me down as hard as it does many other people.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
have you had blood work done to tell you it doesn't shut you down that hard? or you just don't feel like it shuts you down

and what are you doing for weeks 13-17?

soon2becut

Awards
Ill be running this weeks 13-17::
Slin:: week 13,14,17
T3:: stright tho still
Clen:: 15,16 (still waiting to learn more bout running with keto or cycling it 2on2 off)
Prop:: Gets bumped up from 1050ew to 1400ew
Igf-1:: I start the second 4 week run of this weeks 13-17

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That really is too much oil that your injecting with that prop. If your going to run over a gram of test I would get a longer ester and use it to reduce the injection anount. witht the lenght of time your running it the ester length will make no diffence gain wise but leave you much less the pin cushon. For instance instead of 2cc of prop ed you could take 1cc EOD or 400mg/ml test, or one fourth of the oil. Same with the fina. using tren e here would save you a lot of sticking and work better. JM2C

soon2becut

Awards
I dont mind the sticking at all actually makes me feel that extra edge that Im on roids and taht i need to keep everything perfect with my diet and workout. Maybe im jus a lil sick in the head too. But yea I do c your point with scar tussue and all. I look and see what i can find. Thanks.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established

Few questions:
2-They say not to use slin with clen but is it ok to use clen with IGF-1 since they are simuliar?
3-What do you guys think about adding ketofin in there and contuining using clen and slin at the same time? since they say igf1 doesnt allow for the fat gain accosiated with slin use I was thinking i would be able to maxamize fatloss this way.

Thanks for your time guys. Any advise would be great. I know im new but Ive been reading theres shits for years now.
Ok, first off, are you 300lbs and stacked right now, but trying to get to super low bodyfat? If not, ditch the cutting drugs. Second, no reason to be running slin. Third, that much nolva isn't going to do anything, you'll need to run a large dose if problems pop up otherwise don't bother. Fourth, where's the HCG?!

Good lord man :D

If your diet and training are even half assed ok, on a little more than half of the gear (with hcg added) you will lean out and get stronger. Just with the full dosage of gear (btw forget sleeping, get used to sweating and feeling constantly lethargic, and if you decide to stick with the clen for whatever reason, expect to become incredibly irritable) but you'll lean out like crazy and at least for the duration of your cycle you'll gain monster strength and some ok muscle (if dieting).

Someone who would need to do a cycle like that wouldn't be using the combination of drugs you're using - pros are just on growth all the time and can stay fairly lean year round with that and the large amounts of test and other gear they use. When you start dieting down 12 weeks out at under 12% and use diuretics to drop 10+ lbs of water weight on the day of a show, that's just insane...

Be patient man, it'll come, it takes time. If you do it with tons of drugs you won't be able to hold it worth a damn, eating and training habits are what make the difference between guys who don't keep their gains and guys who do (other than getting above your natural max).

soon2becut

Awards
I beleave my diets fairly well in check. I stick to 6 meals every 2:30mins appart. with the last two containg no carbs. I caculated 2g per lb for pretein. And used that as a basis for 50% of my caloric intake. The rest is 30%c and 20%f. My PW is 50p, 75c,0f.

I chose such a long cycle becouse Ive been reading taht on longer cycles your able to hold your gains better. Just to throw these out there Im of moderate build 240lbs, 6'1, BF% 18, max flat 405 and my max squat I dont know cause of a bad kneee so i dont do squats nemore. This is my 6th cycle. !st ones were 8 weeks with sust and dbol. The remaining ones were using this test prop and fina I liked this combo much better. Used T3 in all and slin in the last 3. Clen on and off before as long as i use it in the morn im fine for sleeping. And as i said earlier I dfont get that many bad sides with fina for the most part 4 out of 5 nights i can go right to sleep.

But thansk for your advise. So your saying I should drop ALL teh cutting drugs? Clen, T3 (im useing this more just for its protien synthizing inceases as opposed to its weight loss affects).

I was partly thinkling of using the meridia tio conter act the increased hunger some people report from using the ketotifin. So drop those too?

Droped the slin the place i ordered it from said theyre on back order till like jan so i was like f that.

I have HCG I just kinda assumed that everyone would assume taht with a cycle this long i would deff be using that. Sorry i should of put that in there but im running that at 400ius ed weeks 1-30 (not counting its use in PCT)

I see SKYE's point with all the injections and Ive been looking into geting a longer ester but when i used sust i tended to get senestive nips late in the cycle so thats y i stay away from the longer esters. Is there any risk from all the oil ill be injecting of causeing a toxicity level in my blood from all that oil?

I have everthing i need to carry out tyhis cycle now I was waiting till the new year to start so i still have plenty of time to set it up better with your advice so thanks guys.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Take the ketotifen at night, t3's protein synthesis effect is negligible unless you're hypothyroid, don't hit the hcg quite so hard, 250 a day or 500 eod is fine.

If you've done fina at these doses with moderate doses of test already, go for it if you really feel it's that important. The key to leaning out man is going to be keeping a good diet and not under doing it on calories, and not overdoing it on training. Honestly you will probably see the exact same results with 2/3rds of the gear you are planning to run, or less. I'd probably drop the test down to about half of the current dosage and keep the fina at the level it's at, and see how that works (if you can sleep at that dosage)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

Few questions:

i agree with exnihilo, this looks like an assload of gear. my test and tren dose were half of that and i gained 32 lbs by the end. this looks like a very advanced cycle and i feel that anyone that has to take this much gear has diet and training issues.

soon2becut

Awards
Ok guys I heead your advise and cut my dosages down by 33% Ill start off using 66mg fina and 100 TP. Ill run that for 8 weeks and see how i like it. Ive always run fina @ 75 b4 along with the test at 100. So i thought it was tiome to bump it up but ill lower it and see. Cant hurt to see.

Beelzebub the dosages it takes for you to grow doesnt make them set in storn everyones diff. Everyones body reacts diffrently. But yea its a hefty amont of gear and Of coarse thanks for your advise there. Ima drop it dopwn a bit.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
That's smart man. If you aren't seeing the morphological changes you want at that dosage, dial in your diet more, and look at your training to make sure you're not over/under doing it.

It's important that you use gear right man, if you use it as a crutch you'll just be causing yourself problems in the long run. If you are eating perfectly, and not over/under training, and varying your training appropriately to induce new training stimuli, and you're STILL not growing then you may need to hit up additional gear (though usually I think people just aren't eating enough - it takes upwards of 8,000 calories a day to make a 300lb monster)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1