1st Cycle

bsa

Awards
So i'm thinking of my first cycle, it's going to be test prop and maybe an oral to kick start. I'm thinking 8 weeks prop and four weeks on the oral? PCT would be clomid at 100 mgs for 4 weeks, any suggestions for my cycle and advice is appreciated, Thanks!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
prop for 10 weeks with dbol, sd, or m1t kickstart for 4 weeks. id do sd personally. id also end with winny, epi, or var with favor being to winny or epi before var

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
wow brah ur **** looks good I would do prop maybe up to 10 weeks pin EOD, good orals are dbol (can be watery) or helladrol, mayeb even epi if ur gyno prone cuse tht actually reducde my gyno, PCT should be Clomid Week1-2 at 100 mgs and then weeks 2-4 at 50 mgs also any natty test booster is very good to add u will need an AI like extremestane or aromasin so get on tht to maybe use nolva at 40 mgs a week in ur PCT for gyno rebound (if u get it)

Myokemist

Awards
So i'm thinking of my first cycle, it's going to be test prop and maybe an oral to kick start. I'm thinking 8 weeks prop and four weeks on the oral? PCT would be clomid at 100 mgs for 4 weeks, any suggestions for my cycle and advice is appreciated, Thanks!
What's your goals, current weight, training experience, diet, etc? Need some more info before any recommendations...

bsa

Awards
Right now, I am at 130lbs 5'4 13% bf. Would like to be 160 at 9-10% bf. Been training seriously for 5 months, came from 108lbs and i have a steady bulking diet down-3k cals a day.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol short cut much. have you ever worked hard in your life?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You can get to 160 fairly easily Brah no need to hit anabolics yet. Also I don't know if I would do prop first. Not that I've ever done prop, it just seems like a lot of pins for a first timer.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Right now, I am at 130lbs 5'4 13% bf. Would like to be 160 at 9-10% bf. Been training seriously for 5 months, came from 108lbs and i have a steady bulking diet down-3k cals a day.
No offense bro but you have the same stats as my mom. Focus on diet and training instead it will bring you much more satisfaction. In short it will be more beneficial for your development to wait a year or two. Remember it's not a race but a marathon. Best of luck

bsa

Awards
You can get to 160 fairly easily Brah no need to hit anabolics yet. Also I don't know if I would do prop first. Not that I've ever done prop, it just seems like a lot of pins for a first timer.
What do you mean fairly easy? Because i've asked around and to get to that from where I am, people have told me 4 years at the very least to get to 160 with 10% bf. Are they wrong?or is that your definition of fairly easy? And thanks for the replies guys

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
It won't be easy or else think about it, everyone would be big and shredded. You've been bb'ing for 5 months only you've just scratched on your natural potential.

gymguy21

Awards
What do you mean fairly easy? Because i've asked around and to get to that from where I am, people have told me 4 years at the very least to get to 160 with 10% bf. Are they wrong?or is that your definition of fairly easy? And thanks for the replies guys
I believe what he is trying to say is that it should be attainable to get to 160 lbs with a good bulk diet and consistent time in the gym. Gotta get our diet, training and sleep all in check to gain natty as well on cycle

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If you can't gain the weight without the anabolics, chances are you won't be able to keep the weight after the anabolics. Just eat and lift heavy man, you'll get there.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Maybe "easy" wasn't the right word. Because real training and real eating is hard work. Still though, I think you can hit 160 without complicating things with anabolics. Food and heavy weights!

bsa

Awards
oh, now i'm beginning to understand. If you guys are all saying that with good diet and proper training I have much more natty gains to come, then there must be a truth in that. I'll keep going at it hard everyday.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
he didnt mean easy, he ment possible with the right effort amd mentality, which you dont have. even with anabolics, you wont grow or keep anything you get because of your lack of commitment.

gymguy21

Awards
Finally understanding the mental focus took awhile but when it finally hit me, it changed my training for good

bsa

Awards
he didnt mean easy, he ment possible with the right effort amd mentality, which you dont have. even with anabolics, you wont grow or keep anything you get because of your lack of commitment.
dude, what are you even saying? i've been pretty commited, making some good gains. you dont know me bud, dont act like you know me just from a post. Dont come up in here acting like your the ****,I know what i want. Im new to this whole bb thing, so give it a break. Im just trying to figure things out, and i wasnt even going to run a cycle right now, if anything it would be over the summer, but ive come to understand that it isn't a good idea and it doesnt just work like that. ive been putting in hard work and commitment. I'll say it again, I know what I want, and you can try to say ****, but I know i will get it in time. It'll take a little longer than i would like but you dont always get what you want when you want.

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
dude, what are you even saying? i've been pretty commited, making some good gains. you dont know me bud, dont act like you know me just from a post. Dont come up in here acting like your the ****,I know what i want. Im new to this whole bb thing, so give it a break. Im just trying to figure things out, and i wasnt even going to run a cycle right now, if anything it would be over the summer, but ive come to understand that it isn't a good idea and it doesnt just work like that. ive been putting in hard work and commitment. I'll say it again, I know what I want, and you can try to say ****, but I know i will get it in time. It'll take a little longer than i would like but you dont always get what you want when you want.
I"m pretty sure his comment wasn't directed at you bsa. Re-read and you'll see that you just interpreted that way because of the wording. He basically just said anabolics won't make someone stronger mentaly which is true. Glad to see you've got a good head on your shoulders. Keep us updated on your progress.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19