Is this cycle survivable?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
First time with test, but will be throwing in a lot of other stuff. It's probably too much, but I just feel compelled to do it.

Test cyp will be run at 400mg/week, for 12 weeks. It may be pushed to 500mg for the final 4 weeks, if sides are low.

Cycle will be kickstarted with a methylated designer steroid; Alpha One, by competitive edge labs. This stuff is currently off the legal market, and was supposed to be as potent as Superdrol, only with wet gains. I'v been wanting to try it for a while, just hope my bottles aren't bunk.

Dosage will be 40/40/60/60, with bumps to 60mg depending on sides. The bottle warns not to exceed 3 weeks of continuos usage, but that's just a warning.

In the 10th week of the cycle, I'm going to drop a bomb, SD @ 20/20/30/30. This should really harden me up after the run of test. I've ran SD before with minimal sides, so it's on.

One more compound, and it will be topical formestane run the entire duration of the cycle. Don't want to get too smooth.

Entire cycle length: 14 weeks + 4 weeks PCT.

Methylated compounds used for a total of 8 weeks, but with 6 weeks between each 4 week dosing scheme.

Using topical formestane for entire 14 weeks.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i dont see why not. people blast and cruise for years running way harsher **** than that. you gonna tke any support sups while kickstarting and ending?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
i dont see why not. people blast and cruise for years running way harsher **** than that. you gonna tke any support sups while kickstarting and ending?
Wasn't planning on it.

Ran SD is the past for 6 weeks straight, no support supps.

Hepatotoxicity is way overblown. Increased liver activity does not = liver damage.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Also my main concern is if it's safe to use formestane for 14 weeks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lol of course its survivable. come on now.....we are talking about a healthy human male body in its prime right? that **** can handle a lot, trust me.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
First time with test, but will be throwing in a lot of other stuff. It's probably too much, but I just feel compelled to do it.

Test cyp will be run at 400mg/week, for 12 weeks. It may be pushed to 500mg for the final 4 weeks, if sides are low.

Cycle will be kickstarted with a methylated designer steroid; Alpha One, by competitive edge labs. This stuff is currently off the legal market, and was supposed to be as potent as Superdrol, only with wet gains. I'v been wanting to try it for a while, just hope my bottles aren't bunk.

Dosage will be 40/40/60/60, with bumps to 60mg depending on sides. The bottle warns not to exceed 3 weeks of continuos usage, but that's just a warning.

In the 10th week of the cycle, I'm going to drop a bomb, SD @ 20/20/30/30. This should really harden me up after the run of test. I've ran SD before with minimal sides, so it's on.

One more compound, and it will be topical formestane run the entire duration of the cycle. Don't want to get too smooth.

Entire cycle length: 14 weeks + 4 weeks PCT.

Methylated compounds used for a total of 8 weeks, but with 6 weeks between each 4 week dosing scheme.

Using topical formestane for entire 14 weeks.

excessive for a first cycle but looks fun nevertheless

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
lol of course its survivable. come on now.....we are talking about a healthy human male body in its prime right? that **** can handle a lot, trust me.
I used to smoke cigarettes, on and off for 4 years.

Haven't smoked in months now, don't plan to ever go back.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
So will you be ending the SD immediately before starting pct? I was thinking of adding SD to the end of my test cycle and wasn't sure if it was best to have it end with the test or immediately before starting pct.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Yes, ending test on the 12th week, and using only SD for the final 2 weeks.

From what I understand, test levels can still be elevated up to 2 weeks after the last injection.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Yes, ending test on the 12th week, and using only SD for the final 2 weeks.

From what I understand, test levels can still be elevated up to 2 weeks after the last injection.
That's what I figured since if they weren't still elevated there'd be no reason to hold off on pct for 2 weeks. I'll probably so the same. Good luck on your cycle.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2