numbness in fingers

joltx

joltx

Awards
Just curious if you guys ever herd of or experienced this while on cycle. i ahve taken helladrol in the past and got tingly numbness in 3 fingers , when i came off it went away... same goes for epistane i got the numbness but i think even worse then the helladrol.... went away after pct... wierd never herd of this before

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get tingles sometimes not sure why but I do lol at least I'm not the only one

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
This happened to me during my test e/ mdrol cycle. The only thing I could think of was from the bloat, because as soon as I came off and lost the water weight it stopped happening.

joltx

joltx

Awards
im about to run another epi cycle this time on a cut ikts been almost 4 motnhs since last cycle been cutting for 8 weeks alrdy looking foward to this run have my prep coach doing diet.... i hope my fingers dont go numb again lol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I speculate this could be from abrupt water weight/BP spike....

Perhaps even AAS inducing an increase in GH ---> IGF-1 levels which cause these symptoms...

All speculative opinion here

-Matt

joltx

joltx

Awards
you could b right i ahve af eelin my bp could have been elevated slightly and i know i put on like 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks but then again i went boom on epi stane and boom increased carbs sooo maby the water weight.. will be intresting how i feel on a cut this go around

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I had this from dbol and test cyp I think it's a combination of bloat and increase igf

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
The tingles you are referring to are a side of elevated bp. Ill elaborate if you guys want more info.

joltx

joltx

Awards
i wouldnt mind more info and anyway to prevent it from this upcoming cycle im gonna run epi and stack it with trenazone

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Blood pressure can be difficult to judge w out bloodwork, but Ive heard of it being associated with the heart being weaker during the cycle...aka not being able to pump blood all the way into the extremities. Were u using a pre workout on cycle?

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Blood pressure can be difficult to judge w out bloodwork, but Ive heard of it being associated with the heart being weaker during the cycle...aka not being able to pump blood all the way into the extremities. Were u using a pre workout on cycle?
Makes sence. I read an article that said that while on cycle you should do some type of cardio to improve heart/ blood flow. I hardly do cardio but I'm interested in what can be done to stop it.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

I've heard extreme muscle growth as well as water retention as it can put pressure on your nerves. Also high BP.

OP did you have any injuries lately? Neck or back possibly?

Did not know your heart was "weaker" per se when on a cycle....

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the heart being a muscle, it'd be hard to fathom the concept of it being weaker while on cycle. I'd be interested to learn if there is truth to this. Time to google.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
With the heart being a muscle, it'd be hard to fathom the concept of it being weaker while on cycle. I'd be interested to learn if there is truth to this. Time to google.

Let me know what you find out. I'm with you on this one.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It makes sense to me.

Smooth muscle and skeletal muscle would not necessarily react in the same way to extra hormones.

Or atleast I've never heard of anyone having smooth muscle hypertrophy from steroid use.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I've heard of studies that say steroids can weaken your heart specifically the left ventricle, but that is over an extended period of time. 10 years or more. I don't know of any science that says while on a cycle your heart is weakened.

Furthermore this is new research and is inconclusive at best. Again I'm not an expert so if there is evidence out there that suggests otherwise I'd love to see it.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard of studies that say steroids can weaken your heart specifically the left ventricle, but that is over an extended period of time. 10 years or more. I don't know of any science that says while on a cycle your heart is weakened.

Furthermore this is new research and is inconclusive at best. Again I'm not an expert so if there is evidence out there that suggests otherwise I'd love to see it.
Still reading in between Halo4 matches brochacho. Will keep you posted.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

I've seen that article before but how and who they studied was "poor" at best, they don't know what kind of quality their gear was as it is illegal, or even what specific compounds were used. That article is far from fact..... The problem is I've seen a few articles that are just like that so could it be true? Yes.... Do we have enough evidence to say that they do cause the heart to weaken... Not really, at least from what I've read.

I need something way more substantial than that to form an opinion....

I just don't know..... Need some help from some the the pro's on here lol

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I can come up with is that steroids are bad. I give up.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
If the heart weaker on cycle are we blast and cruise guys screwed

joltx

joltx

Awards
yes i was using prework out on cycle but i will discontinue use if that will help

CaptnCaveman

CaptnCaveman

Banned
Awards
From what I've heard the Beta-Alanine in preworkouts can cause your extremities to tingle.

Just thinking out loud, but maybe the increased bp and water retention on cycle are caused by sodium retention, and potassium/sodium are imbalanced? I'd think there'd be so many variables it'd be super hard to pinpoint the cause without consistent bloodwork.