SD - Losing Weight :(

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Glad to hear you're ok man. Good luck with the rest of your cycle!


  2. Good to hear you are OK. I am curious if perhaps the real cause was a some of the SD pill were not full levels. There is a history of that happening on a few batches from various venders, even good venders may have issues.

    Any plans to follow-up the SD with trenavar/trenazone?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    Good to hear you are OK. I am curious if perhaps the real cause was a some of the SD pill were not full levels. There is a history of that happening on a few batches from various venders, even good venders may have issues.

    Any plans to follow-up the SD with trenavar/trenazone?

    Weight today was 188 so it's finally kicked in quite well. I will be running trenavar for 5 weeks and I also picked up Stano to run 5 weeks as well, so total cycle will be around 7 weeks. I don't think I'll break 200 on this but I will for sure hit 190...by the end of the month
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  4. Bro chill with the ph's ur liver must be like Swiss cheese

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Bro chill with the ph's ur liver must be like Swiss cheese
    Bro, he's into hard drugs. I don't think he cares about the liver.

  6. I did hard drugs thts why liver should be more of a concern

  7. I like to workout my liver as much as my muscles ya know
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Weight today was 188 so it's finally kicked in quite well. I will be running trenavar for 5 weeks and I also picked up Stano to run 5 weeks as well, so total cycle will be around 7 weeks. I don't think I'll break 200 on this but I will for sure hit 190...by the end of the month
    so now you're saying you gained 16 lbs in 11 days? You were 172 on 1/15.... and you still don't think theres a problem with either the scales or when/how you are weighing yourself?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

    so now you're saying you gained 16 lbs in 11 days? You were 172 on 1/15.... and you still don't think theres a problem with either the scales or when/how you are weighing yourself?
    Bro, we got trolled for attention.

    Plain and simple

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    so now you're saying you gained 16 lbs in 11 days? You were 172 on 1/15.... and you still don't think theres a problem with either the scales or when/how you are weighing yourself?
    I'm just saying what the scales are showing. Technically though I started at 178, got to 186, dropped the 14 pounds over a weekends time, and now up to 188. Always weighed at the same time, same clothes. Your guys' guesses are as good as mine and the docs. No idea why/how this weight fluctuation occurred.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  11. Either very constipated or fat

  12. I think I lost interest when it wasn't cancer.
  13. SD - Losing Weight :(


    We all got played by this. Granted its what I thought awhile ago
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post

    I'm just saying what the scales are showing. Technically though I started at 178, got to 186, dropped the 14 pounds over a weekends time, and now up to 188. Always weighed at the same time, same clothes. Your guys' guesses are as good as mine and the docs. No idea why/how this weight fluctuation occurred.
    Most I've ever fluctuated in weight On is 6-7lbs

  15. A good carb up will put 15lbs on you and then you can lose that in a few days. Rather common actually amongst the carb cycling community
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to lose weight quickly?????
    By merllin_2000 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 12:35 PM
  2. SD and weight gain.
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 11:27 AM
  3. Losing weight?!?
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 04:03 PM
  4. Green Tea & Losing Weight
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 07:22 PM
  5. If You Want To Lose Weight....read This!
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:40 PM
Log in
Log in