SD - Losing Weight :(

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 9 of my 3rd SD cycle, so I'm aware of what should be going on with my body. Last week I weighed in at 186, yet today I'm 172. I've been running 30mg and plan to stay there for the 30 days.

Diet is in check at 3540 cals, 280 carb, 172 fat, 284 pro which is 38/23/39. The only possible thing I could think is that with the lethargy I've been seeing in the AM, plus the epic weight loss, that I should probably add in another meal with pasta, upping the cals over 4k.

Any other advice you could recommend? Oh yeah, I have upped my training to 5 days a week but I don't think the extra day would make that big of a difference

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
What's your height weight and age. What are you taking for liver sups? Are you still hungry at the end of the day?

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
180 start of cycle, 5'10" - 23. Liv.52 and UDCA and I have to say i'm not all that hungry period

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
What brand SD are you using? Maybe you got a bunk batch.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
180 start of cycle, 5'10" - 23. Liv.52 and UDCA and I have to say i'm not all that hungry period
Hmmm, liver should be good. Yeah man just eat more.
Also, are you weigh ins at the same time? I always weigh in in the morning on an empty stomach, otherwise my weight can vary as much as ten pounds throughout the day depending on what I ate.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Methastadrol by Hard Rock - I used the same stuff in August which netted 13 pound gain

I do weigh myself in the morning before I eat and I've even noticed that weighing myself at the gym after eating all day that my weight is just continuing to drop. Sometimes it's higher in the morning than after eating

EDIT:
No cardio is being done either, so i'm being thrown through a loop with 4 successful cycles in the past, 2 being SD. Possibility of a tolerance to the compound?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go see a doc if I lost nearly 10% of my bodyweight in a week, especially if I kept losing weight on a compound that netted me decent weight gain in the past. Could be something more serious than a bunk batch of SD. Better safe than sorry.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it another week before I go to the doctors, because I don't feel sick at all. I'll try to hop up the calories and see what the hell is going on. If that doesn't fix it, then I suppose it's time for a visit to the docs

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it another week before I go to the doctors, because I don't feel sick at all. I'll try to hop up the calories and see what the hell is going on. If that doesn't fix it, then I suppose it's time for a visit to the docs
Do you see a change in the mirror? Is your waist size dropping?

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
For the first time ever I didn't take measurements before starting the cycle. I did take a picture before starting, but I honestly can't tell a difference at the moment. The only thing that I have noticed is that I appear to be flatter, which could be fat loss. 14 pounds is just an insane amount. So far i've eaten 2 meals and down 1 more pound...

MAYBE I GOT THE AIDS!!!!

goat23

goat23

Awards
I'd be more concerned with cancer mate! Even if you got bunk pills you still wouldn't drop like that! Have you tried different scales??

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I weigh myself on 5 different scales daily. At home, 3 at work and the one at the gym. All of them are saying the same thing...well less and less throughout the day. It'd be so simple to go to the doctor if for some reason I actually felt ill, but I honestly feel 100%. Training intensity is there, still don't want to leave the gym once i'm there.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First thought that came to mind was thyroid. Second was colon cancer. Not to sound scary but that shlt happens.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I have looked up certain symptoms that I have had recently and they match up with a couple things, from bladder, kidney infections, to an std or as serious as prostate cancer. Idk, now I'm freaking myself out.

Food wise, i'm not hungry I force all 3k calories in everyday

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Negative, still nice healthy dumps haha

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you just got superclen instead of superdrol...

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't see how I'd use the same product previously and get adverse affects this time. I bought 4 bottles, all at the same time all with the same lot number as well

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Man I really hope you figure this out. Scaring me as well and im in for anwsers.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Well I talked to the girl I last had intercourse with, she doesn't have anything and got tested a little after we hooked up. So, the STD is out of the picture. That leaves bladder/kidney/urinary tract infections, or some sort of cancer. HURRAAAY!!! At least I don't have an STD XD

00S4Boy

Awards
Well I talked to the girl I last had intercourse with, she doesn't have anything and got tested a little after we hooked up. So, the STD is out of the picture. That leaves bladder/kidney/urinary tract infections, or some sort of cancer. HURRAAAY!!! At least I don't have an STD XD
STD > Cancer much confused.

What is the world coming to.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
STD > Cancer much confused.

What is the world coming to.
Well I've been worried about having an STD, cancer I wasn't worried about. Everyone knows a God cannot get cancer. LULZ i'm just messing, i'm relieved I don't have an STD. I'm sure if the realization that I do have cancer hits me, it would suck a huge bbc. On the bright side, I could get a medical card and play the pity card all kinds

EDIT:
Another plus, turns out the beezy got a little prego...but since I just upped and stopped talking to her she hired a uterus hitman. This news is more of a thank god type thing or a huge lie to make me feel bad for her.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
I'd go see a doc if I lost nearly 10% of my bodyweight in a week, especially if I kept losing weight on a compound that netted me decent weight gain in the past. Could be something more serious than a bunk batch of SD. Better safe than sorry.
This^^^

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well I've been worried about having an STD, cancer I wasn't worried about. Everyone knows a God cannot get cancer. LULZ i'm just messing, i'm relieved I don't have an STD. I'm sure if the realization that I do have cancer hits me, it would suck a huge bbc. On the bright side, I could get a medical card and play the pity card all kinds

EDIT:
Another plus, turns out the beezy got a little prego...but since I just upped and stopped talking to her she hired a uterus hitman. This news is more of a thank god type thing or a huge lie to make me feel bad for her.
is this a joke?

av6258

av6258

Awards

EDIT:
How does one go about getting only "a little prego?"

abcman

Awards
box of chips ahoy cookies every night bro. It's like 2k calories and a good amount of carbs.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Pick up some anabeta and your hunger will turn you into a black hole. I wish I was familiar with anabeta back when I ran methyls because they do kill my appetite. Even if you're eating what you may think is enough you may just need more considering you're losing weight.

Anabeta will take care of that.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Updates: Caught the girl in a lie, trying to just get back with me. SMH.

My lifts are continuing to increase, 4/6 lifts +5 or more pounds. After 1.5k cals and weighing with the gym scale, my weight is still 172 and that is after putting on more clothes than when I weighed myself earlier. Maybe there is something with the moon and the tides and the water in my body...idk wtf is up with the weight. I'm not looking any leaner from what I can tell. I'll just keep on keepin on, adding a protein shake with water to start, then upping the cals with milk, then pb to see if I can figure this out. Once I try those options and I'm not making any weight gain...well then I suppose there is a major problem.

POSSIBLE: Pneumonia - my boss has pneumonia and I had it once where I didn't eat *but that was when i was little* Because the appetite isn't there. Will look into AnaBeta for sure, or just get me some dam weed

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Bro, you just need to quit all the conjecturing and guessing and go to the doc. Get that **** checked out by a physician ASAP. Just because you feel 100% doesn't mean you are.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are losing weight with 3200 or more cals a day, lifting 5 days a week, not doing cardio and u arnt NOTICEABLY leaner all while using one of the most potent steroids on the market then yeah...uve got the full blown aids. I would go see a dr. Like now.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
This mornings weigh in is -1 so 171 right now. The reason I haven't gone to the doc and I've waited so long is that I do not have any insurance. I can't afford to go to the doctors, let alone find out that I need to pay for hospital visits period. The full blown aids comment made me laugh, because the other day I was talking about that with a friend. The scary part about AIDS is that it is possible that I contracted that from a guy that we work with. He has AIDS *full blown aids HAHAHAH* and it's possible that somehow it's been passed on to me through blood and open wounds. Unless he's been jerking it on the toilet seat, that'd be the only way

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Find one of those cheap walk-in places that don't take insurance. Idk if they have them where you are, but in Texas they are everywhere. Usually its a PA or NP doing the examining, but its only about $50. They might be able to get it figured out with a simple blood test.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, spend some money. We are talking about serious health here. Not like you have a mild cough and might have the flu or something. This sounds rather serious and you should go get it checked ASAP. Screw how much it cost.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I've been wearing one contact for over two-three months now just because I don't want to pay to get my eyes examined. My health isn't a priority

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been wearing one contact for over two-three months now just because I don't want to pay to get my eyes examined. My health isn't a priority
That is, quite possibly, one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Good luck, brosef. Sounds like you need it.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
So if its not priority why did you make this thread. If you don't care then we don't care.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I made this thread because the people in the bulking section recommending the anabolics section for better advice since i'm on cycle. I made a doctors appointment for tomorrow, so we'll see what's up

EDIT:
Weight has seemed to stable off at 172

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck bud

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
14 pounds is just an insane amount. So far i've eaten 2 meals and down 1 more pound...
You were up more than 6 pounds in the first week and you didn't think that was an insane amount? sounds more like there is something wrong with the scale.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
You were up more than 6 pounds in the first week and you didn't think that was an insane amount? sounds more like there is something wrong with the scale.
My weight had been steadily increasing from 180-186 over 9 days, and then boom over the weekend 14 pound drop. I'd figure it'd be the scale but I've been using 5 different scales, all showing the same weight

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My weight had been steadily increasing from 180-186 over 9 days, and then boom over the weekend 14 pound drop. I'd figure it'd be the scale but I've been using 5 different scales, all showing the same weight
that's not what you said in the earlier posts though. Tuesday the 15th was day nine (from the first post), and you were already down 14lbs, saying that the week before (so assuming Friday) would have had you at 5 days in being at 186 which is 6 lbs up from your 180 start. Being below your starting weight sucks for sure but there isnt' outside of massive dehydration any way to lose 14lbs in 4 days. Odds of you living through losing that much via dehydration is slim to none, which is why I think there has to be some other issue/error. Or is that timing wrong? What date did you start the cycle? from that first post, I figured you started the 6th.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or maybe you confused 160-166 for 180-186 and have actually gained some weight?

00S4Boy

Awards
Or maybe you confused 160-166 for 180-186 and have actually gained some weight?
Even if he had his contacts in being that they are super over used there is a good chance he didn't read the scale correctly.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Even if he had his contacts in being that they are super over used there is a good chance he didn't read the scale correctly.
Haha nice! :p No I haven't read the scale incorrectly, both digis and analogs. I started the cycle on the 7th, weighed around 186 on the 10th *My starting weight was measured the 3rd and have been gauging since then. So from 10-14 of Jan, I dropped the 14 pounds and my weight has leveled off now at 172

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Perhaps you just lost water weight. Are you taking anything that could cause you to lose water weight? Any stims?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Another possibility, anything prior to the SD cycle that could have caused too much water weight prior to the SD?

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
The only thing pre cycle was tons of sweets during the holidays, but I had stopped that early December. The only stim I'm on right now would be coffee when I wake up or a Red Bull to combat the lethargy