Deca sides?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ran a progestin based PH in the past. The sides hit me hard- libido was shut down badly and lethargy was awful.

Really wanted to add Deca/NPP to my next Test E cycle but am worried bout the sides.

Any cause for concern?

Looking to bulk up and have a Test E cycle under my belt from last year.

Thanks.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
So I ran a progestin based PH in the past. The sides hit me hard- libido was shut down badly and lethargy was awful.

Really wanted to add Deca/NPP to my next Test E cycle but am worried bout the sides.

Any cause for concern?

Looking to bulk up and have a Test E cycle under my belt from last year.

Thanks.
Not really if yur doses are correct with the test

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really if yur doses are correct with the test
Was planning on something pretty standard/basic - Test @500/Deca @400

I know its dependant on the individual, am just worried that if the PH hit me that hard, then the real thing will hit me even harder.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
a safe bet is that your Nandrolone dose should always be half of your test. thats pretty standard and i think most people would agree with me.

also with nandrolone, prolactin related sides are a big problem with most people. Have some cabergoline on hand in case they start to appear.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Was planning on something pretty standard/basic - Test @500/Deca @400

I know its dependant on the individual, am just worried that if the PH hit me that hard, then the real thing will hit me even harder.
yeah. 19nors are pretty hard with shutdown but the test will keep the lethargy and low libidio away..i cant say i agfree with manatour but ive never run a 19 nor before..i was under the impression that as long is test is higher than the other compound yu shud be good to go

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
yeah. 19nors are pretty hard with shutdown but the test will keep the lethargy and low libidio away..i cant say i agfree with manatour but ive never run a 19 nor before..i was under the impression that as long is test is higher than the other compound yu shud be good to go
That's somewhat true. It's just a pretty standard practice to dose it that way. If he wanted to runn 500/300 that's still fine in fact lots of ppl do. You just don't wanna over do it on the deca and then have nor related side effects that can't be masked or fixed from the test or ancillaries like caber

~ MANotaur

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's somewhat true. It's just a pretty standard practice to dose it that way. If he wanted to runn 500/300 that's still fine in fact lots of ppl do. You just don't wanna over do it on the deca and then have nor related side effects that can't be masked or fixed from the test or ancillaries like caber

~ MANotaur
Ok. IF I decide to run Deca/NPP, ill dose it @300. I have to look into Caber a little more...

At this point Im leaning toward switching the Deca out for something with less sides, say EQ. But I know that won't give me the same bulking results I'm looking for...

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Ok. IF I decide to run Deca/NPP, ill dose it @300. I have to look into Caber a little more...

At this point Im leaning toward switching the Deca out for something with less sides, say EQ. But I know that won't give me the same bulking results I'm looking for...
Nandrolone sides and recovery are easy if your willing to put forth the effort and buy the right gear. Eq is great as well and can still put b a ton of size especially when started with an oral kicker and with a clean diet given sufficient calorie cobsumption

~ MANotaur

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nandrolone sides and recovery are easy if your willing to put forth the effort and buy the right gear. Eq is great as well and can still put b a ton of size especially when started with an oral kicker and with a clean diet given sufficient calorie cobsumption

~ MANotaur
Thanks man. Yea I would either go

Dbol 50/Test 500/Deca 300
or
Dbol 50/Test 500/EQ 600

Think those are pretty standard doses.
Diet is going to be CLEAN. But high in cals. With a couple cheat meals during the week.
Kept a lot from my last cycle. Can't wait to get the next one going

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established

~ MANotaur
Deca never seemed appealing to me for that reason..I wanna try NPP

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Shorter ester so it out of yur system faster
yeah it does but it still doesnt make the recovery easier. also with NPP your getting a much larger dose of active compound mg per mg than deca. this means that you have a much more nandrolone circulating your system which will shut you down much harder and faster than deca will. if your scared or concerned with the sides of nandrolone, dont run nandrolone.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
yeah it does but it still doesnt make the recovery easier. also with NPP your getting a much larger dose of active compound mg per mg than deca. this means that you have a much more nandrolone circulating your system which will shut you down much harder and faster than deca will. if your scared or concerned with the sides of nandrolone, dont run nandrolone.
Thats true too.. Still sounds like a better deal than deca

jgrant27

Awards
manotaurs advice is correct, i agree with him 100% ill be doing a test e600 and deca300 kickstart with dbol 1st of march, if you want to go the deca route witch is fine as long as you have everything you need for sides get caber and run it.5mg E3D to start out with at week 4 by that time deca should be kicking the reason i would start it then you can always up the dose if need be do to sides, i would do exmestane as AI 12.5 EOD. make sure you stop deca 2 wks before you test and get clomid for pct b/c of deca being a 19-no compound. a good test booster also for pct. thats just my 2 cents

jgrant27

Awards
almost forgot it would be very smart to run HCG 500iu a week 250iux2 to keep your boys good and help recover. normaly pin the night b4 test.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your scared or concerned with the sides of nandrolone, dont run nandrolone.
My problem is the PH I ran. It was LMG. A progestin. I also ran a 19-nor PH a couple years ago. Took a long time to recover. Both Shut me down badly. To the point where I couldn't get an erection. I realize on Deca I would have a Test base and that should help, but the concern is still there.

almost forgot it would be very smart to run HCG 500iu a week 250iux2 to keep your boys good and help recover. normaly pin the night b4 test.
Thanks man. I plan on using HCG at that dose regardless of which cycle I run. Didn't know it was ideal to pin the night before Test though. So if Test is Mon/Thur Ill pin HCG Sun/Weds.

jgrant27

Awards
correct on the hcg sun/wed if your pinning test/deca mon/thur. Deca is up to you, but if you have everything for sides then you should be fine and if not just bump up the dose. caber is great for prolactin. and exmestane is aromasin and great ai, keep the bloat down. hcg you can pin with a insulin pin sub q in a lil fat in your belly.

jeppedokken

Awards
Nu first time ib. 29. Fit.
Doing phoenix decanoate 300. 600 week. And pharma test e. 500 week. 8 weeks.
Right?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ran test/npp and had a great run. Ran the npp at around 500mg before I really noticed much from it. Caber is definitely a good idea to prevent or combat prolactin and deca sides. I'm currently in pct and chose to run both Nolva/clomid. Around 30 days post inject and still setting PRs daily. Good luck sir.

Pct is

Nolva
Clomid
Erase pro
Tapering down exem. Nearly done with it now.
Dpol
Anabeta elite
dopadex

Thank me later. ;)

jeppedokken

Awards
Phoenix remedies. Decanoate 300. And russian test e. Anyone knows them?