One more question before i start my finaflex 1-alpha cycle

Lieb0ld

Awards
Sorry about all the annoying posts but this is gonna be the last one hopefully i can get an answer if you just say don't do it I'm gonna be honest it isn't gonna stop me so please give me the information i need. i am going to start a cycle of finaflex 1-alpha 2 a day if i took pct rev black or pure test on cycle an off cycle would it most likely prevent the libido problems im definetly gonna run pct rev black and pure test post cycle with crea trona and ignite 2 should i take pct rev black on cycle, pure test on cycle or both on cycle and off cycle and also would taking these products on cycle effect gains or no?

Lieb0ld

Awards
And how much pct or puretest should i take a day and when, while on cycle?

Last edited:

Lieb0ld

Awards
And also if im taking a natural test booster with it could i take one pill of 1-alpha a day instead of 2 a day will i still see the great results id see with 2 a day?

Last edited:
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is 18 and has posted in multiple forums with everyone telling him he is too young to mess with steroids.

His "cool" friends are taking PH compounds so he feels pressured to take them.

Liebold you are really taking a big chance with your health here. Once again, please just use creatine, protein, eat cleanly and lift heavy.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
He is 18 and has posted in multiple forums with everyone telling him he is too young to mess with steroids.

His "cool" friends are taking PH compounds so he feels pressured to take them.

Liebold you are really taking a big chance with your health here. Once again, please just use creatine, protein, eat cleanly and lift heavy.
hes just gonna run it and make no gains cuz his training, nutrition, and reasoning is that of a teenager. then he'll probly stop after a week cuz hes paranoid of possible side effects