Are there any once a day prohormones?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    nice thread here not sure how i missed this one

3. Was a nice thread until it got hijacked by it's just a annoying andro factory advertisement.I personaly would rather deal twice a day with power lab nutrition buy double for what you get with andro factory and have a much better cycle. Just saying the reps are now sounding desperate and cheesy. Hard to have credibility pan handling so many threads.

4. Not to talk trash, but I haven't noticed any other company with reps that press so hard.

5. Probably 1 person with 5 accounts lol don't get me wrong input is good it was a good thread nice to hear options but we heard it the first 14 times

6. Bump lol

7. thanks for the feedback here noted

8. Back to the once a day technology questions.

We have made a few changes to our once- a-day technology with the intent to extend the daily disbursement and the bio availability.

We have enabled the help of high quality, industry respected formulators from our new manufacturing facilities; with their knowledge and experience we have again improved the delivery of our products.

I will post a more detailed blog in the following weeks
  9. CP+R technology packed into one tiny little Liquid Cap

Name:  photo-1.JPG
Views: 59
Size:  63.1 KB
    Check it out!!! All that CP+R technology packed into one tiny little Liquid Cap! Sweet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are there any real prohormones at all?
    By Killler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 05:54 PM
  2. So are there any open slot ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 01:59 PM
  3. are there any interferaces with mohn?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 01:27 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 06:37 AM
  5. are there any women on this board?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 01:09 PM