Are there any once a day prohormones?

pimpslap49

Awards
My work is insane cameras everywhere random searches when entering would like to find a once a day compound for next cycle. Not keen on taking 2 doses at work. Anyone know of anything? Currently taking a 4 compound stack called mutant plexx I have a thread for that too.

pimpslap49

Awards
Sweet I'll read up a little more on that. I have been a little one the fence for dhea supps. I would do the log I see your looking for testers but I have 12 days left on my stack and should break plus I am taking a transdermal test gel. "Endo prescribed" or I would be all on board for that.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
The SARM Ostarine has something like a 24 hour half life, so you would dose that once

pimpslap49

Awards
12s for quite some time don't think it's going to end any time soon

pimpslap49

Awards
No lol really cautious they are nazis but the moneys good

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notsure if srs. Did you even read OP?
I remember when I used to like you, and now all you do is stalk around the board looking for a fight and annoying everyone, including even some FRL/AMS reps.
Have a little respect.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when I used to like you, and now all you do is stalk around the board looking for a fight and annoying everyone, including even some FRL/AMS reps.
Have a little respect.
Are you talking about me? :p

pimpslap49

Awards
Not seeing sd around many places lol I can look on the distributors on a certain website

pimpslap49

Awards
I'm aware of that. But you can find anything you want if you know the right places to look :saevil:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My work is insane cameras everywhere random searches when entering would like to find a once a day compound for next cycle. Not keen on taking 2 doses at work. Anyone know of anything? Currently taking a 4 compound stack called mutant plexx I have a thread for that too.
as flex mentioned those products would be right up your alley.though it is helpful to include stats so we can better assist you

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a little respect.
Sorry I have little respect for blatant shills that offer little to no valid advice.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if it helps at all, i put my pills in these little plastic cases that look like film rolls, but a little smaller. i got them from free power chews samples over at mrsupps. makes it so i dont jave to walk around with a case of pills like a portable clinic or somthing

i just tell people theyre multis, fish oil, green tea, joint support, any bull**** if they ask

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I have little respect for blatant shills that offer little to no valid advice.
And your advice for a beginner is superdrol??? Lol.
Go slander someone else. It's funny how the same people you bad mouth here, you have no choice but to act like their friend on lean bulk.
I wonder how many of the members there know you hide behind the alias Righthook so they don't associate the names.
Sorry that AF makes some of the same products that you do. Maybe you could put all that childish butthurt aggression into innovating your own products and stop the dirty tactics you use all over this site. I bet the AMS/FRL reps even think you're a douche.

I use FRL products and AMS as well. Good thing you guys have Mike, who is actually a cool guy and understands how business works. Otherwise I would have nothing good to say about you guys.
Have fun running LB into the ground though, looks like you're doing well so far.

And as for the OP, he asked for a one a day suggestion, which is exactly what our products are designed to be. Way to suggest an illegal compound that could get him in trouble at work.
ANDROFACTORY's products are safe and legal.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And your advice for a beginner is superdrol??? Lol.
Go slander someone else. It's funny how the same people you bad mouth here, you have no choice but to act like their friend on lean bulk.
I wonder how many of the members there know you hide behind the alias Righthook so they don't associate the names.
Sorry that AF makes some of the same products that you do. Maybe you could put all that childish butthurt aggression into innovating your own products and stop the dirty tactics you use all over this site. I can't name one AMS/FRL rep that doesn't think you're a douche.

I use FRL products and AMS as well. Good thing you guys have Mike, who is actually a cool guy and understands how business works. Otherwise I would have nothing good to say about you guys.
Have fun running LB into the ground though, looks like you're doing well so far.

And as for the OP, he asked for a one a day suggestion, which is exactly what our products are designed to be. Way to suggest an illegal compound that could get him in trouble at work.
ANDROFACTORY's products are safe and legal.
He never said he was a beginner. He asked about half life.

I don't use any dirty tactics, I answer questions honestly.

No AMS or FRL rep has ever called me a douche. Maybe they do behind my back, but they are grown ass men so I highly doubt it.

I've told people here I'm "Right Hook" on every other forum. It's no secret. I would have the same screen name here if possible.

I don't know anything about AndroFactory.

Mike is awesome I agree.

I suggested Ultradrol (m sten), not superdrol, it's not illegal (currently).

pimpslap49

Awards
On 3rd cycle not a beginner 3rd cycle currently is a 4 compound with halo, max lmg, epi and ultradrol. Thanks for the suggestions guys lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No AMS or FRL rep has ever called me a douche. Maybe they do behind my back, but they are grown ass men so I highly doubt it.

I've told people here I'm "Right Hook" on every other forum. It's no secret. I would have the same screen name here if possible.

Mike is awesome I agree.

Ok. Now as a grown ass man, I think maybe you could get off my back seeing how I've done nothing to you. Ttyl.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrap pills in Saran Wrap. Tape them to the inside of your thigh near your balls. Take pills only in the bathroom where it's not legal to place cameras. Problem solved.

pimpslap49

Awards
if it helps at all, i put my pills in these little plastic cases that look like film rolls, but a little smaller. i got them from free power chews samples over at mrsupps. makes it so i dont jave to walk around with a case of pills like a portable clinic or somthing

i just tell people theyre multis, fish oil, green tea, joint support, any bull**** if they ask
Anything you take has to be in a marked container.....don't want to mess around I'm a very well paid slave lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
that sucks. can you leave them in the car and take during break/lunch?

pimpslap49

Awards
Well hopefully before long I move to a less visible area. It's all good probably going to do 1 more cycle this year then maybe 1 a year otherwise. Just want to get my bench up to 400 by june.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if they are that strict you could put them in a vitamin bottle.at least they pay you very well for being so strict on you

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Why not just dose before and after work? Do you workout before or after work? I'd want the compounds peaking in my system when I workout anyhow and can eat a large meal. I doubt either of those things are done in your one half hour break mid day.

I honestly think you will be fine taking before and after work. Leave the supps in your car in a gym bag.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just dose before and after work? Do you workout before or after work? I'd want the compounds peaking in my system when I workout anyhow and can eat a large meal. I doubt either of those things are done in your one half hour break mid day.

I honestly think you will be fine taking before and after work. Leave the supps in your car in a gym bag.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
good advice here

pimpslap49

Awards
Usually I workout immediately afterwards. Sometimes before but its rare what I'm currently taking I dose three times a day.

pimpslap49

Awards
If anyone is interested I put measurements on the mutant plexx thread I have going. Thinking I might go the sarms route keeping my gell as a test base more interested in the max bulk than the sarms but its a bit spendy for my likes for 2 bottles.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone is interested I put measurements on the mutant plexx thread I have going. Thinking I might go the sarms route keeping my gell as a test base more interested in the max bulk than the sarms but its a bit spendy for my likes for 2 bottles.
cool I'll swing over to that thread and check it out

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mike is awesome I agree.

Yea, I suggested superdrol, at 10mg, yo.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Qnce-A-Day ANDRO FACTORY

Yes, check out ANDRO FACTORY

http://www.androfactory.com/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm

CP+R and Once-A-Day technology

It's in all of their prohormones

AngryOldMan

Awards
When I ran Trenazone, I applied it only once a day. I have read logs where people used it twice a day, but no more than that.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
When I ran Trenazone, I applied it only once a day. I have read logs where people used it twice a day, but no more than that.
Yes, most transdermals offer this advantage too. Heck, even a stack of Trenazone with either MAX-BULK or BULK-UP would raise the bar even higher..no pun intended!!

Flowbeeuser

Awards
Cant you just take a dose before work and then at lunch? Throw it in a bottle with fish oil and something else tell them it's your meds or that it's creatine pills. You shouldn't be able to check that stuff, it's not their business.

You work in north korea op?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Mod edit: better read the rules

Flowbeeuser

Awards
you can bring in legal supplements man, it isnt like they will have an epistane test on hand LOL
Oh yea that's right, it technically is legal. Just don't tell them exactly what it is.