Are there any once a day prohormones?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Pretty sure there is a clause for designer substances I know it was on the medical questionare. Overly cautious 100k jobs are not easy to find with no college degree.

2. [QUOTE=Drizzie88;3821082]Mod edit: better read the rules[/QUOTE

A year on the forums and my first infraction point. I'd say that's a pretty good tract record.
    •   

3. Even better yet a once a week...lol

4. When we say Once-A-Day we mean it!!!!!!

We just improved our Once-A-Day and CP+R; stronger, more bio available and a stronger time release. Also no more 3-6-9-12 soft gels a day. We have condensed the dose down to one liquid cap = 3 soft gels.

Check out the blogs

http://www.androfactoryblog.com/cpr-...ay-technology/

~enjoy

5. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    When we say Once-A-Day we mean it!!!!!!

We just improved our Once-A-Day and CP+R; stronger, more bio available and a stronger time release. Also no more 3-6-9-12 soft gels a day. We have condensed the dose down to one liquid cap = 3 soft gels.

Check out the blogs

~enjoy
    Convenience right there.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    When we say Once-A-Day we mean it!!!!!!

Check out the blogs

~enjoy
    Send me 2 bottles!

7. Still overpriced

8. Your cycle just got cheaper guys.

Enter "SUPERBOWL" at checkout for 25% off your order, two days only! Stock up while you can.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

9. I can't wait. Only two more weeks. LEAN-CUT & FOCUS Once-A-Day....last All Day Long.

You know you want me... you know I want you ...you know you want meeeee.. you know I want you.

-AF

10. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    I can't wait. Only two more weeks. LEAN-CUT & FOCUS Once-A-Day....last All Day Long.

You know you want me... you know I want you ...you know you want meeeee.. you know I want you.

-AF
    nice glad to see these wil be in stock soon!!
  11. Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

12. nice thread here not sure how i missed this one

13. Was a nice thread until it got hijacked by reps.....now it's just a annoying andro factory advertisement.I personaly would rather deal twice a day with power lab nutrition buy double for what you get with andro factory and have a much better cycle. Just saying the reps are now sounding desperate and cheesy. Hard to have credibility pan handling so many threads.

14. Not to talk trash, but I haven't noticed any other company with reps that press so hard.

15. Probably 1 person with 5 accounts lol don't get me wrong input is good it was a good thread nice to hear options but we heard it the first 14 times

16. Bump lol

17. thanks for the feedback here noted

18. Back to the once a day technology questions.

We have made a few changes to our once- a-day technology with the intent to extend the daily disbursement and the bio availability.

We have enabled the help of high quality, industry respected formulators from our new manufacturing facilities; with their knowledge and experience we have again improved the delivery of our products.

I will post a more detailed blog in the following weeks
  19. CP+R technology packed into one tiny little Liquid Cap

Name:  photo-1.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  63.1 KB
    Check it out!!! All that CP+R technology packed into one tiny little Liquid Cap! Sweet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are there any real prohormones at all?
    By Killler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 04:54 PM
  2. So are there any open slot ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 12:59 PM
  3. are there any interferaces with mohn?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 12:27 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 05:37 AM
  5. are there any women on this board?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 12:09 PM