Are there any once a day prohormones?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. On 3rd cycle not a beginner 3rd cycle currently is a 4 compound with halo, max lmg, epi and ultradrol. Thanks for the suggestions guys lol


  2. Check out my current cycle thread mutant plexx
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

    He never said he was a beginner. He asked about half life.

    I don't use any dirty tactics, I answer questions honestly.

    No AMS or FRL rep has ever called me a douche. Maybe they do behind my back, but they are grown ass men so I highly doubt it.

    I've told people here I'm "Right Hook" on every other forum. It's no secret. I would have the same screen name here if possible.

    I don't know anything about AndroFactory.

    Mike is awesome I agree.

    I suggested Ultradrol (m sten), not superdrol, it's not illegal (currently).
    Ok. Now as a grown ass man, I think maybe you could get off my back seeing how I've done nothing to you. Ttyl.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pimpslap49 View Post
    Check out my current cycle thread mutant plexx
    Will do.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. Wrap pills in Saran Wrap. Tape them to the inside of your thigh near your balls. Take pills only in the bathroom where it's not legal to place cameras. Problem solved.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    if it helps at all, i put my pills in these little plastic cases that look like film rolls, but a little smaller. i got them from free power chews samples over at mrsupps. makes it so i dont jave to walk around with a case of pills like a portable clinic or somthing

    i just tell people theyre multis, fish oil, green tea, joint support, any bull**** if they ask
    Anything you take has to be in a marked container.....don't want to mess around I'm a very well paid slave lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    www.*****************

    Check out Max-Bulk and Bulk-Up
    Agreed

  8. that sucks. can you leave them in the car and take during break/lunch?

  9. Well hopefully before long I move to a less visible area. It's all good probably going to do 1 more cycle this year then maybe 1 a year otherwise. Just want to get my bench up to 400 by june.

  10. In a 12 hour day I get 1 half hour break

  11. if they are that strict you could put them in a vitamin bottle.at least they pay you very well for being so strict on you

  12. Why not just dose before and after work? Do you workout before or after work? I'd want the compounds peaking in my system when I workout anyhow and can eat a large meal. I doubt either of those things are done in your one half hour break mid day.

    I honestly think you will be fine taking before and after work. Leave the supps in your car in a gym bag.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Why not just dose before and after work? Do you workout before or after work? I'd want the compounds peaking in my system when I workout anyhow and can eat a large meal. I doubt either of those things are done in your one half hour break mid day.

    I honestly think you will be fine taking before and after work. Leave the supps in your car in a gym bag.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    good advice here

  14. Usually I workout immediately afterwards. Sometimes before but its rare what I'm currently taking I dose three times a day.

  15. If anyone is interested I put measurements on the mutant plexx thread I have going. Thinking I might go the sarms route keeping my gell as a test base more interested in the max bulk than the sarms but its a bit spendy for my likes for 2 bottles.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pimpslap49 View Post
    If anyone is interested I put measurements on the mutant plexx thread I have going. Thinking I might go the sarms route keeping my gell as a test base more interested in the max bulk than the sarms but its a bit spendy for my likes for 2 bottles.
    cool I'll swing over to that thread and check it out

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    He never said he was a beginner. He asked about half life.

    I don't use any dirty tactics, I answer questions honestly.

    No AMS or FRL rep has ever called me a douche. Maybe they do behind my back, but they are grown ass men so I highly doubt it.

    I've told people here I'm "Right Hook" on every other forum. It's no secret. I would have the same screen name here if possible.

    I don't know anything about AndroFactory.

    Mike is awesome I agree.

    I suggested Ultradrol (m sten), not superdrol, it's not illegal (currently).
    Yea, I suggested superdrol, at 10mg, yo.
  18. Qnce-A-Day ANDRO FACTORY


    Quote Originally Posted by pimpslap49 View Post
    My work is insane cameras everywhere random searches when entering would like to find a once a day compound for next cycle. Not keen on taking 2 doses at work. Anyone know of anything? Currently taking a 4 compound stack called mutant plexx I have a thread for that too.
    Yes, check out ANDRO FACTORY

    http://www.*****************/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm

    CP+R and Once-A-Day technology

    It's in all of their prohormones

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post

    Yes, check out ANDRO FACTORY

    http://www.*****************/BULK-UP-p/bulk-up.htm

    CP+R and Once-A-Day technology

    It's in all of their prohormones
    Certainly makes things easy this way. No pill boxes by the hour.

  20. When I ran Trenazone, I applied it only once a day. I have read logs where people used it twice a day, but no more than that.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan View Post
    When I ran Trenazone, I applied it only once a day. I have read logs where people used it twice a day, but no more than that.
    Yes, most transdermals offer this advantage too. Heck, even a stack of Trenazone with either MAX-BULK or BULK-UP would raise the bar even higher..no pun intended!!

  22. Cant you just take a dose before work and then at lunch? Throw it in a bottle with fish oil and something else tell them it's your meds or that it's creatine pills. You shouldn't be able to check that stuff, it's not their business.

    You work in north korea op?

  23. you can bring in legal supplements man, it isnt like they will have an epistane test on hand LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpslap49 View Post
    No lol really cautious they are nazis but the moneys good

  24. Mod edit: better read the rules
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    you can bring in legal supplements man, it isnt like they will have an epistane test on hand LOL
    Oh yea that's right, it technically is legal. Just don't tell them exactly what it is.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are there any real prohormones at all?
    By Killler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 05:54 PM
  2. So are there any open slot ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 01:59 PM
  3. are there any interferaces with mohn?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 01:27 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 06:37 AM
  5. are there any women on this board?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in