M-sten vs Superdrol

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. M-sten vs Superdrol


    I have been told that m-sten at 20mg would be superdrol at 10mg? Can somebody clarify the ratio?

    I hate to be that guy but would m-sten be a good alternative of superdrol? Is it a cleaner compound?





    This is just for info, I would like to get educated on m-sten


  2. My experience, 20mgs of Msten is very similar to 20mgs of Superdrol. Considerably less sides with Methylsten though.
    Remember why you started.
    •   
       


  3. I ran ultradrol which is m-sten and I got very good gains with little to no sides. Didnt go high as 20mg so I can't comment on that dosage. As far as sd goes ill be running my first cycle of it come February.

    I loved UD so I'm sure I will love M-Sten. give it a try before going to sd.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  4. I have seen many logs saying people getting SD like gains but not the SD sides.

  5. ive read a lot of reviews and logs where people get mixed results from msten. some people get sd like gains, some get epi like gains. idk what to believe on it now lol. i think its justone of those hit or miss products that varies a little from person to person

    if youre looking for a sd replacement, try dmz

  6. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    ive read a lot of reviews and logs where people get mixed results from msten. some people get sd like gains, some get epi like gains. idk what to believe on it now lol. i think its justone of those hit or miss products that varies a little from person to person

    if youre looking for a sd replacement, try dmz
    Yeah I've seen mixed reviews on it as well. DMZ seems to be able to be run for 6 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks for SD

  7. its funny cuz before msten was popular, everyone compared ultradrol to sd. not a whole bunch of clones are out and a bunch of different effects came with them. ud musta been spiked with sd or somethin

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21

    Yeah I've seen mixed reviews on it as well. DMZ seems to be able to be run for 6 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks for SD
    I would not run dmz for 6 weeks unless you keep the dosage low like 10 mg. dmz is very hard on organs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay

    I would not run dmz for 6 weeks unless you keep the dosage low like 10 mg. dmz is very hard on organs
    yea dmz is also a dimethyl, i wouldnt play with any dimethyls for more than 4 weeks. dimethyls = sd, dmz, msten

  10. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    its funny cuz before msten was popular, everyone compared ultradrol to sd. not a whole bunch of clones are out and a bunch of different effects came with them. ud musta been spiked with sd or somethin
    That's what a lot of people were saying about ultradrol and part of the reason they pulled it. Bcuz of fear from the SD ban they thought they would go after ultradrol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post

    I would not run dmz for 6 weeks unless you keep the dosage low like 10 mg. dmz is very hard on organs
    Seen a lot of logs with people running 6 weeks

  12. I ran one cycle of M-Sten and was very dissapointed. No noticeable sides other then very bad joint pain but didn't see the gains like I did with SD. SD has always been a home run for me tho and I normaly don't get the bad sides as long as I stay on top of my support supps. But everyone is differant so there is only one way to find out
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post

    I would not run dmz for 6 weeks unless you keep the dosage low like 10 mg. dmz is very hard on organs
    Also guys seem to say the sweet spot is 30-45 mg

  14. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post
    I would not run dmz for 6 weeks unless you keep the dosage low like 10 mg. dmz is very hard on organs
    I ran DMZ at 60mg along with LMG and Stano for 6 weeks. Gains were nowhere near as good as what im seeing on SD/T-Var/Stano. But, I got bloodwork done 4 weeks after finishing PCT and I was all good across the board. Honestly not impressed with DMZ enough to run it again.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    Seen a lot of logs with people running 6 weeks
    I ran UD for 6 weeks and no problem. Enjoyed it alot.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I ran UD for 6 weeks and no problem. Enjoyed it alot.
    What was your dosing?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I ran UD for 6 weeks and no problem. Enjoyed it alot.
    What dose? Did you use a test base? Libido issues? Thanks
    Cultivating Mass.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

    What dose? Did you use a test base? Libido issues? Thanks
    Would like to know for sure

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    What was your dosing?
    Weeks 1-2 8mg
    Weeks 3-6 12mg
    Went up to 16 the last few days.

    Gains were good and dry. I would assume 20mg would be great. I had no complaints at all.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

    What dose? Did you use a test base? Libido issues? Thanks
    No test base neither. Libido stood at bay. But next time I will add stano. My fav non mythel to add to a cycle.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Weeks 1-2 8mg
    Weeks 3-6 12mg
    Went up to 16 the last few days.

    Gains were good and dry. I would assume 20mg would be great. I had no complaints at all.
    Good to know thanks man. Always helps having a good dosing in mind

  22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    No test base neither. Libido stood at bay. But next time I will add stano. My fav non mythel to add to a cycle.
    I can't wait to use stano in my next cycle with hdrol here soon

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    Good to know thanks man. Always helps having a good dosing in mind
    With M-sten 20mg should be sufficient enough stacked with stano must be awesome. Next month I'm doing sd and stano for the first time. Can't wait for that
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    I can't wait to use stano in my next cycle with hdrol here soon
    Should be fun.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Should be fun.
    Yeah I'm really stoked about it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    With M-sten 20mg should be sufficient enough stacked with stano must be awesome. Next month I'm doing sd and stano for the first time. Can't wait for that
    I think 20 mg SD and stano would be a lot of fun

  27. running msten and stano here shortly, stoked myself. hope msten is better then hdrol, i was disappointed with hdrol.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by X2006ibm View Post
    running msten and stano here shortly, stoked myself. hope msten is better then hdrol, i was disappointed with hdrol.
    Sorry to here you didn't like hdrol. I liked the gains I made on cycle and was kind of surprised at how well I responded to it

  29. Im currently running SD, T-Var, and Stano. Love it!! I will prob never run another cycle without stano.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Im currently running SD, T-Var, and Stano. Love it!! I will prob never run another cycle without stano.
    Sounds like a crazy good cycle right there. How is t-var? How does it compare to the old x-tren?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by X2006ibm View Post
    running msten and stano here shortly, stoked myself. hope msten is better then hdrol, i was disappointed with hdrol.
    H-Drol was my first ph and I liked it but my training is alot better since than so I need to give it another shot.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  32. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Im currently running SD, T-Var, and Stano. Love it!! I will prob never run another cycle without stano.
    Amen to that. I said the same thing
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  33. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    H-Drol was my first ph and I liked it but my training is alot better since than so I need to give it another shot.
    Same for me man that's why I'm giving it another go with stano this time

  34. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    Same for me man that's why I'm giving it another go with stano this time
    Ill probably run it end of summer or something. Same as u with stano lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  35. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Sounds like a crazy good cycle right there. How is t-var? How does it compare to the old x-tren?
    Can't compare to the old x-tren as I have never used it, but the T-var is amazing. I am on week 4 and am up 12lbs, but I have also noticed a definite decrease in bodyfat. I will be stopping the SD after this week and continuing with the tren and stano for another two. Definitely getting some tren-like sides @ 120mg - my core body temp has been hovering around 99.5, flushed skin, and had night sweats in the beginning but those have stopped. My strength has gone through the roof, and vascularity has undergone a marked improvement. I will definitely be running this cycle again at some point.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post

    Can't compare to the old x-tren as I have never used it, but the T-var is amazing. I am on week 4 and am up 12lbs, but I have also noticed a definite decrease in bodyfat. I will be stopping the SD after this week and continuing with the tren and stano for another two. Definitely getting some tren-like sides @ 120mg - my core body temp has been hovering around 99.5, flushed skin, and had night sweats in the beginning but those have stopped. My strength has gone through the roof, and vascularity has undergone a marked improvement. I will definitely be running this cycle again at some point.
    What was ur cycle layout?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  37. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Im currently running SD, T-Var, and Stano. Love it!! I will prob never run another cycle without stano.
    Really I can't wait to try it. Going to run this.

    Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800
    Msten 0/0/20/20/20/20.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post

    Can't compare to the old x-tren as I have never used it, but the T-var is amazing. I am on week 4 and am up 12lbs, but I have also noticed a definite decrease in bodyfat. I will be stopping the SD after this week and continuing with the tren and stano for another two. Definitely getting some tren-like sides @ 120mg - my core body temp has been hovering around 99.5, flushed skin, and had night sweats in the beginning but those have stopped. My strength has gone through the roof, and vascularity has undergone a marked improvement. I will definitely be running this cycle again at some point.
    So when using tvar, is it still necessary to use clomid as ur serm? I have always seen that clomid is used with tren

  39. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    So when using tvar, is it still necessary to use clomid as ur serm? I have always seen that clomid is used with tren
    A serm is necessary for every mythel cycle.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anadrol Vs. Superdrol
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:04 AM
  2. m1t vs superdrol
    By iwinulose2981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 07:58 PM
  3. Androil vs. Superdrol
    By pete_ana in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2005, 01:05 AM
  4. ErgoMax vs. Superdrol
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 09:26 PM
  5. M1T vs Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Log in
Log in