M-sten vs Superdrol

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
I have been told that m-sten at 20mg would be superdrol at 10mg? Can somebody clarify the ratio?

I hate to be that guy but would m-sten be a good alternative of superdrol? Is it a cleaner compound?

This is just for info, I would like to get educated on m-sten

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
My experience, 20mgs of Msten is very similar to 20mgs of Superdrol. Considerably less sides with Methylsten though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran ultradrol which is m-sten and I got very good gains with little to no sides. Didnt go high as 20mg so I can't comment on that dosage. As far as sd goes ill be running my first cycle of it come February.

I loved UD so I'm sure I will love M-Sten. give it a try before going to sd.

gymguy21

Awards
I have seen many logs saying people getting SD like gains but not the SD sides.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ive read a lot of reviews and logs where people get mixed results from msten. some people get sd like gains, some get epi like gains. idk what to believe on it now lol. i think its justone of those hit or miss products that varies a little from person to person

if youre looking for a sd replacement, try dmz

gymguy21

Awards
ive read a lot of reviews and logs where people get mixed results from msten. some people get sd like gains, some get epi like gains. idk what to believe on it now lol. i think its justone of those hit or miss products that varies a little from person to person

if youre looking for a sd replacement, try dmz
Yeah I've seen mixed reviews on it as well. DMZ seems to be able to be run for 6 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks for SD

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
its funny cuz before msten was popular, everyone compared ultradrol to sd. not a whole bunch of clones are out and a bunch of different effects came with them. ud musta been spiked with sd or somethin

artvandalay

artvandalay

Awards
Yeah I've seen mixed reviews on it as well. DMZ seems to be able to be run for 6 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks for SD
I would not run dmz for 6 weeks unless you keep the dosage low like 10 mg. dmz is very hard on organs

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I would not run dmz for 6 weeks unless you keep the dosage low like 10 mg. dmz is very hard on organs
yea dmz is also a dimethyl, i wouldnt play with any dimethyls for more than 4 weeks. dimethyls = sd, dmz, msten

gymguy21

Awards
its funny cuz before msten was popular, everyone compared ultradrol to sd. not a whole bunch of clones are out and a bunch of different effects came with them. ud musta been spiked with sd or somethin
That's what a lot of people were saying about ultradrol and part of the reason they pulled it. Bcuz of fear from the SD ban they thought they would go after ultradrol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran one cycle of M-Sten and was very dissapointed. No noticeable sides other then very bad joint pain but didn't see the gains like I did with SD. SD has always been a home run for me tho and I normaly don't get the bad sides as long as I stay on top of my support supps. But everyone is differant so there is only one way to find out :)

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I ran DMZ at 60mg along with LMG and Stano for 6 weeks. Gains were nowhere near as good as what im seeing on SD/T-Var/Stano. But, I got bloodwork done 4 weeks after finishing PCT and I was all good across the board. Honestly not impressed with DMZ enough to run it again.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your dosing?
Weeks 1-2 8mg
Weeks 3-6 12mg
Went up to 16 the last few days.

Gains were good and dry. I would assume 20mg would be great. I had no complaints at all.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose? Did you use a test base? Libido issues? Thanks
No test base neither. Libido stood at bay. But next time I will add stano. My fav non mythel to add to a cycle.

gymguy21

Awards
Weeks 1-2 8mg
Weeks 3-6 12mg
Went up to 16 the last few days.

Gains were good and dry. I would assume 20mg would be great. I had no complaints at all.
Good to know thanks man. Always helps having a good dosing in mind

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know thanks man. Always helps having a good dosing in mind
With M-sten 20mg should be sufficient enough stacked with stano must be awesome. Next month I'm doing sd and stano for the first time. Can't wait for that

gymguy21

Awards
With M-sten 20mg should be sufficient enough stacked with stano must be awesome. Next month I'm doing sd and stano for the first time. Can't wait for that
I think 20 mg SD and stano would be a lot of fun

X2006ibm

Awards
running msten and stano here shortly, stoked myself. hope msten is better then hdrol, i was disappointed with hdrol.

gymguy21

Awards
running msten and stano here shortly, stoked myself. hope msten is better then hdrol, i was disappointed with hdrol.
Sorry to here you didn't like hdrol. I liked the gains I made on cycle and was kind of surprised at how well I responded to it

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Im currently running SD, T-Var, and Stano. Love it!! I will prob never run another cycle without stano.

gymguy21

Awards
Im currently running SD, T-Var, and Stano. Love it!! I will prob never run another cycle without stano.
Sounds like a crazy good cycle right there. How is t-var? How does it compare to the old x-tren?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
H-Drol was my first ph and I liked it but my training is alot better since than so I need to give it another shot.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amen to that. I said the same thing

gymguy21

Awards
H-Drol was my first ph and I liked it but my training is alot better since than so I need to give it another shot.
Same for me man that's why I'm giving it another go with stano this time

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same for me man that's why I'm giving it another go with stano this time
Ill probably run it end of summer or something. Same as u with stano lol

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a crazy good cycle right there. How is t-var? How does it compare to the old x-tren?
Can't compare to the old x-tren as I have never used it, but the T-var is amazing. I am on week 4 and am up 12lbs, but I have also noticed a definite decrease in bodyfat. I will be stopping the SD after this week and continuing with the tren and stano for another two. Definitely getting some tren-like sides @ 120mg - my core body temp has been hovering around 99.5, flushed skin, and had night sweats in the beginning but those have stopped. My strength has gone through the roof, and vascularity has undergone a marked improvement. I will definitely be running this cycle again at some point.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't compare to the old x-tren as I have never used it, but the T-var is amazing. I am on week 4 and am up 12lbs, but I have also noticed a definite decrease in bodyfat. I will be stopping the SD after this week and continuing with the tren and stano for another two. Definitely getting some tren-like sides @ 120mg - my core body temp has been hovering around 99.5, flushed skin, and had night sweats in the beginning but those have stopped. My strength has gone through the roof, and vascularity has undergone a marked improvement. I will definitely be running this cycle again at some point.
What was ur cycle layout?

X2006ibm

Awards
Really I can't wait to try it. Going to run this.

Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800
Msten 0/0/20/20/20/20.

gymguy21

Awards
So when using tvar, is it still necessary to use clomid as ur serm? I have always seen that clomid is used with tren

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So when using tvar, is it still necessary to use clomid as ur serm? I have always seen that clomid is used with tren
A serm is necessary for every mythel cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really I can't wait to try it. Going to run this.

Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800
Msten 0/0/20/20/20/20.
I would do the opposite.
Stano- 0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800
M-Sten-20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0

Makes the gains made from M-Sten more maintainable. Just my opinion.

gymguy21

Awards
I would do the opposite.
Stano- 0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800
M-Sten-20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0

Makes the gains made from M-Sten more maintainable. Just my opinion.
Makes more sense to me to have it this way. Try to solidify the gains from the stronger compound.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a serm is necessary but what I meant was is clomid still used with tvar. Whenever I see a tren cycle, clomid is always used.
Ohh my bad lol. That I don't know the answer to.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
What was ur cycle layout?
SD - 20/20/20/20/0/0
T-Var - 90/90/90/120/120/120
Stano - 1k/1k/1k/1k/1k/1k

As for my SERM, I plan on using Torem. I've had great success with it my last two cycles, with bloodwork returning to normal 4 weeks after PCT both times. I also have prolactin issues so been running .5mg caber E3D as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SD - 20/20/20/20/0/0
T-Var - 90/90/90/120/120/120
Stano - 1k/1k/1k/1k/1k/1k

As for my SERM, I plan on using Torem. I've had great success with it my last two cycles, with bloodwork returning to normal 4 weeks after PCT both times. I also have prolactin issues so been running .5mg caber E3D as well.
Excellent layout. Ill be doing the same but without tvar. I also use torem for every cycle. By far the best serm. Def brings boys back quick. Sounds good brotha.

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
back on topic, m-sten at 20mg = 20mg of superdrol or m-sten at 20mg = 30mg of superdrol?

gymguy21

Awards
Excellent layout. Ill be doing the same but without tvar. I also use torem for every cycle. By far the best serm. Def brings boys back quick. Sounds good brotha.
Looks like a fun cycle and I've been waiting to see some reviews on tvar since its realitively new to the game

X2006ibm

Awards
Makes more sense to me to have it this way. Try to solidify the gains from the stronger compound.
but it takes 3 weeks for stano to kick in, which is was i was going to pre load it? not sure what to do now lol