First test prop cycle

inklife

Awards
Hey guys new to AM.com and wanna post about an up coming cycle I'm going to run for my first ever go.
** IM going to run a test prop only cycle for eight weeks and would like to get some insight from what I was planning on doing here.
I have one 100mg/ml bottle and was looking to either do 100-150 mg EOD for eight weeks? Also I planned on pinning my quads and shoulders for this cycle
My pct I heard many different things so I was going to do either nolva or clomid or should I do both??
Along with that how long am I looking to be on the pct all together and dosage wise??
Look forward to hearing back soon thanks guys!

ak1983

ak1983

Awards
Mate can I get below plz

WEIGHT, height, current BF%, years of experience, AGE.

Can suggest something after that,

Your cycle is missing many things

And why 8 weeks? Any specific reason?

Damorgs

Awards
Mate can I get below plz

WEIGHT, height, current BF%, years of experience, AGE.

Can suggest something after that,

Your cycle is missing many things

And why 8 weeks? Any specific reason?
8-10 weeks is pretty common on Test-P due to it's short ester. I agree with everything else you've said, not enough info. Check out my thread on my cycle if you want some ideas of what I'm planning to do. Mine will be similar to yours with 100mg eod, but perhaps checkout my pct and other support supps to get an idea of where to go with it.

inklife

Awards
Thanks guys IM
24 weighing 188 dry in.the mornings
BF around 10-12% I'm wanting to do 8 weeks due to timing it right going to my first competition. I just wanted to run a test only cycle for my first one. Also pct wise I have nolva and clomid that I'm going to run after my last.pin

inklife

Awards
Oops forgot the height IM 72 inches and thus will be my first cycle ever but I've been working out for 4 years now

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
did the same for my first cycle. My bottles were 10mL tho so i needed 3. I used both nolva and clomid for pct. Many disagree with this but i find it to work well for me and my bloods have proved it. I used adex at .25mg EOD on cycle as well. This cycle was amazing...i pinned my ass and quads. PIP was crazy bad as my muscle got used to the prop ester. It tends to crystalize after injecting.

inklife

Awards
did the same for my first cycle. My bottles were 10mL tho so i needed 3. I used both nolva and clomid for pct. Many disagree with this but i find it to work well for me and my bloods have proved it. I used adex at .25mg EOD on cycle as well. This cycle was amazing...i pinned my ass and quads. PIP was crazy bad as my muscle got used to the prop ester. It tends to crystalize after injecting.
Thanks for the info, I'm not gonna be doing any adex during though just the prop.. My friend told me I should be fine

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
And what will you do if you get gyno? Test converts to estrogen...I'm assuming u have letro on hand b4 starting

inklife

Awards
I read that the amridex is only recommended if you're taking over 1000mg per week

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
WOW. do ur reading elsewhere. And no, fighting gyno is not the reason for pct. Ur posts are showing a real lack of education making u appear underage. But in the case that you are of age, get adex run it the whole cycle at .25mg EOD. PCT with nolva 40/40/20/20, erase, and some other natty test booster. Id also cut into single digit bf% b4 starting.

inklife

Awards
Okay thanks man it's my first cycle I've read up about it but I like to get other suggestions. What's bf% were you at when you took

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Prop was my one and only injectable cycle. I was 8% when i started. The whole point of prop is that it is "leaner" and less water weight but whats the point of injecting twice as often if u cant really see it anyway....just my thinking! I ended around 4-5%

inklife

Awards
Very true so when you were dieting dud you're diets consist of a cutting diet or did you eat to maintenance

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I was eating at maintenance. Ended the cycle the same weight so lost a remarkable amount of fat and gained some pretty insane muscle. I was repping 185x8 pre cycle....I'm a month out of pct and I can still put it up for 20-25 perfect reps.

inklife

Awards
I want to compete this June so would you recommend that I take it when.uk start hitting strict diet or can I start it earlier while IM still trying to add size

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I would get as lean as possible b4 starting. A little muscle loss is fine you'll have it back w in the first few weeks assuming u have good prop. Then during the cycle run a slight deficit or eat at maintenance. Test is the best fat burner, no need to have a crazy restricted diet during cycle. Let the drug do its work. Adjust as the mirror tells u.

inklife

Awards
I would get as lean as possible b4 starting. A little muscle loss is fine you'll have it back w in the first few weeks assuming u have good prop. Then during the cycle run a slight deficit or eat at maintenance. Test is the best fat burner, no need to have a crazy restricted diet during cycle. Let the drug do its work. Adjust as the mirror tells u.
Thanks! I'll keep you updated