chemical compound name check

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
what is this compound? the fact that it's esterfied means it's probably 1-test, but i want to make sure. i had no intentions of taking oral 1-test but this stuff is just insanely cheap. thanks.

17b Hydroxy-Androst-1-ene-3-one-THP-Ether

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
all I can find is that it is Premium Nutrition/Sports One 1-T XS.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
all I can find is that it is Premium Nutrition/Sports One 1-T XS.
and indeed that's what i bought. 20 bottles. compound is the same as the 1-test ethergels by...molecular i think? looks like i'll be taking doses with sesame oil as i reckon these are tabs and not caps filled with fluid. any advice on this?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
It's not the same formula as Molecular. Not sure if it is just theirs or not? Not sure how they come packaged?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
It's not the same formula as Molecular. Not sure if it is just theirs or not? Not sure how they come packaged?
yes, it is.

the formula for molecular's:

17b-Hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one THP ether

sports one's formula:

17b Hydroxy-Androst-1-ene-3-one-THP-Ether

only difference is molecular's come capped in oil (whoopadeedo!), so unless mine arent tabs like i reckon they will be - i'll be dosing with oil....my bowels will thank me i think....again, any good suggestions?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Yep, you are right.
5a-androst-1-ene-3-one,17-tetrahydropyranyl is the ether structure I think.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I have used flax oil before. Any good EFA will slow the absorption.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I have used flax oil before. Any good EFA will slow the absorption.
hmm....so why do you suppose everyone uses sesame oil? just cuz it was the kind used in that experiment where the powder w/ oil outperformed the powder alone by so much?

are you saying you've used flax to combine with 1-test ether that wasnt dissolved in oil, or....?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
No I have used it with normal 1-test like t-100. The ethers were made to do this exact thing. To slow the absorption. Any ether should not need be taken in oil. I took Syntrax sauce and it was in oil with a hex ether. It worked great.
You should be ok as is.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
and indeed that's what i bought. 20 bottles. compound is the same as the 1-test ethergels by...molecular i think? looks like i'll be taking doses with sesame oil as i reckon these are tabs and not caps filled with fluid. any advice on this?
the ether should slow the absorbtion and the bergmotin added is the active ingredient in grapefruit juice to maximized absorbtion/effect as well, they should work well, i have used testagen depot before and they worked pretty well, keep in mind that they are underdosed though, it will say 1-2 a day, i would take 4-5 a day spaced evenly, also if stacked with anything the bergmotin should help the absorbtion of that as well, like the m14ad im taking and the 1,4 andro

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
take a spoon of peanut butter instead before taking the cap same princible.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
take a spoon of peanut butter instead before taking the cap same princible.
so you're saying it isnt important for the pill to be dissolved in the oil prior to swallowing it? you assume your stomach will do all necessary mixing? i've heard the oil helps it slip by the liver, whereas 1-test alone of course doesnt get past much at all. seems like regulating this liver "meeting" would be optimized by a premixed oil...then again your stomach would break down the cap and the oil would mix with your stomach contents regardless. sound about right?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Both options will work but ive tried both and they both seem to work just as good as one another. The peanut butter gets attacked by all of the stomach acid and bile first allowing more of the active substance in.

I would just go transdermally for 1test or if set on oral go 1ad from now on.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Both options will work but ive tried both and they both seem to work just as good as one another. The peanut butter gets attacked by all of the stomach acid and bile first allowing more of the active substance in.

I would just go transdermally for 1test or if set on oral go 1ad from now on.
like my first post says - it was INSANELY CHEAP. and i have tons of 1-ad also as i dont do transdermals. now i am trying to optimize what i believe is an inferior delivery process (tabs versus capsule with powder dissolved in oil)

what concerns me is that the molecular nutrition 1-t gels have 25mg dissolved in each oil-filled cap. if i dissolve (or attempt to - it might not take), or take with adequate oil, will my doses be too large? do you see the point i am making? there is more than 4x the amount of 1-t ether in each tab....a tab that is designed for regular oral administration where the absorption rate is significantly less.

bryanm - so you have tried 1-t ethergels in tab form or oil-filled capsule form or both? i'm unclear as to which you say are equivalent.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I tried the 1test thp ether by german american technologies back when it first came out and I tried the whole peanut butter thing. but those were 110mg caps and i took 2-3 ed.

Ive also tried the oil filled capsules that were only small amount like 25mg or so and took less mgs per day and they worked pretty much the same in terms of gainswise.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I tried the 1test thp ether by german american technologies back when it first came out and I tried the whole peanut butter thing. but those were 110mg caps and i took 2-3 ed.

Ive also tried the oil filled capsules that were only small amount like 25mg or so and took less mgs per day and they worked pretty much the same in terms of gainswise.
cool. so it would seem that the oil-filled cap delivery system might be superior to the tab+PB (or other oil) delivery, considering how much less is required for the same effects.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
do some research on 1-test undec or andriol (some other steroid in undec for lymphatic delivery but i cant think of it right now)

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
do some research on 1-test undec or andriol (some other steroid in undec for lymphatic delivery but i cant think of it right now)
undec is a whole different animal, is it not? and andriol is a steroid...

http://www.molecularnutrition.net/ether_article.htm is an article from molecular on the topic. grains of salt, though, as this is the manufacturer talking...

look at this logic: 25mg of 1-t ether dissolved in oil versus 110mg NOT dissolved in oil.

> 1-t ether in oil is absorbed 5.5x greater than not in oil.
> the tabs i purchased contain 110mg of 1-t ether versus 25mg of the oil-filled ones (4.4x as much chemical)
> thus, assuming all else being equal, the ones dissolved in oil are 25% (5.5/4.4 -1) more effective than the tabs.

so, bryanm's similar results are not surprising.

HOWEVER, what about dissolving those tabs? anybody know anything about it? seems like (based on the science and bryan's results) that dissolving makes a huge impact on absorption and other attempts at introducing oil with the chemical to the liver are rather fruitless.

assuming the dissolving is possible ambiently, then it would only be a matter of crushing tabs & mixing and you'd have a SERIOUSLY strong substance, or dosed normally you'd have 4x more substance to use. thoughts?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
If you want an oral 1-test in a hex ester, go with Syntrax sauce. They rock.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
If you want an oral 1-test in a hex ester, go with Syntrax sauce. They rock.
ok....

still looking for viewpoints on the delivery method and persons with experience in using different 1-t orals

dg806 - sauce is a different compound altogether i believe - same as 1-TU? you mentioned that ether structure earlier in this thread - do you know the details of this? i believe the undecanoates are handled differently.

also i'm out to save every dime. for $10 a bottle, the stuff i got is better bang for the buck even without an enhanced delivery system (which still isnt ruled out). try to find any sauce for that. also i found out that i'll be receiving "capsules" which will make the dissolving potentially easier as i expect powder in a cap i can separate easily. only trouble i see is that the fillers put into capsules might not want to dissolve in oil. i guess i'll know pretty soon.