ostarine PCT

mylo

mylo

Awards
so i stopped osta at week 6 because the twins began to shrink a bit, they're about 70% of what they used to be. running 25 mg of exemestane daily, still on the GHRP-2 and the CJC, so is this a good PCT?

no serm because i HATE serms, i imagine the AI is enough?

thanks.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well I feel the serm is necessary unless you're doing a cycle of like m1D black or something but osta I would only recommend for 4 weeks in pct at a dose of 20mg or less. Alongside a serm it works wonders I hear. However I have read articles that state AI's are more beneficial than SERMs when it comes to overall effectiveness. Let me try to find the article. They both work but I'm no expert (not yet anyway) so hopefully others will chime in.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
no serm no cycle.thats the rule i live by.what cycle did you run?

mylo

mylo

Awards
no serm no cycle.thats the rule i live by.what cycle did you run?
it's right in my post, i ran ostarine for 6 weeks. i'm not shut down by any means, my testes just shrank a slight amount.

i can't run serms because they make me pretty pissy (so do AI's, i actually got slightly pissed off just because of your question), more pissy than even on cycle...

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
it's right in my post, i ran ostarine for 6 weeks. i'm not shut down by any means, my testes just shrank a slight amount.

i can't run serms because they make me pretty pissy (so do AI's, i actually got slightly pissed off just because of your question), more pissy than even on cycle...
Should be a risk you're willing to take to recover. I'm doing 60 days is ostarine but I wouldn't of started with out Clomid and formeron

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what mg?

mylo

mylo

Awards
25 mg all the way through.

ran the peps starting the 4th week, been on for 2 and still injecting grhp-2 and cjc 1295 2x pre and post sleep.

mylo

mylo

Awards
the serm? no way kimosabe.

i actually have diagnosed anxiety/anger issues, take no meds for it, can control it on my own but they FLARE UP when on tamox/torem, not so much clomid, but still pretty bad.

exemestane is tolerable, but every once in a while i get that "i can't breathe" feeling and occasional anger. not to mention my face is flushed all while on it, which i don't really mind.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
the serm? no way kimosabe.

i actually have diagnosed anxiety/anger issues, take no meds for it, can control it on my own but they FLARE UP when on tamox/torem, not so much clomid, but still pretty bad.

exemestane is tolerable, but every once in a while i get that "i can't breathe" feeling and occasional anger. not to mention my face is flushed all while on it, which i don't really mind.
you sound hella unstable. video tape yourself while on tren so we can be entertained

mylo

mylo

Awards
you sound hella unstable. video tape yourself while on tren so we can be entertained
as i said, AAS and i are fine, it's just anything that drops my estro-to-brain connection. (serms, and ai's, but more so serms)

i actually feel peachy while on dymeth :)