First time PH user..

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
I'm fairly new to this and started lifting last year at 35. I've made some great (imo) gains naturally in the last year (tomorrow a year to be exact from when I started lifting). Going from obese 247 to my current 178..

A friend told me back then not to tinker with any PH's until I had a solid base and consistently trained and ate well for a year.

So I decided to celebrate my 1 year anniversary I'd order my first PH stack. I went with the LG trifecta stack ordered through here.

I have a couple questions.

1. I'm taking your basic natty supps now.. Protein,Triad, Fish oil, Hemavol, + a pre workout. Anything I need to eliminate so as not to do overdue my liver? Should I get a liver support?

2. Can I drink even recreationally with these PH's? I'm not a big drinker, but again, concerned I might hurt my liver going and getting hammered once or twice a month. Thanks!

Jim

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Drinking is never suggested but I u need ttoo do so minimumly. Make sure to have serm or good pct ready for post cycle have all areas mapped out. Have all u may need on hand. Know ur gameplan and all sides that may occur now. U can use all supporting supps but core stuff is best ie prtien pwo fish oil multi. Maybe creatine but with some choose to keep crwtine for post cycle as do I. Other then that clean diet know ur goals and study up sir. Good luck and make a log! Love seeing results.!

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
as far as I know the stack is pretty gentile but as for liver support can never be too safe. The extra 20 would be worth it IMo.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Search some logs on here. If it were my first ph run...

Halo
CEL cycle assist
Fish oil
Creatine
Multi vitamin
Bcaa's

But first I would research more.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And of course a SERM for pct. Clomid/Nolva/Torem and a natty test booster alongside.

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
So the Formadrol in the kit isn't a good enough PCT?

I have some bulk DAA powder I could run with it during my PCT.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
And of course a SERM for pct. Clomid/Nolva/Torem and a natty test booster alongside.
Touche yes test booster sorry so used to just considering that part of pct. And as for serm good practice to get into right away. Some choose to go with just a pct otc but to be safe ideally u want a serm.

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
So the Formadrol in the kit isn't a good enough PCT?

I have some bulk DAA powder I could run with it during my PCT.
It very well maybe. But everyone's different again its kind if mild so I would think yes but again the responsible thing and for your first cycle having a serm just in case is good.

nebraskaheat

nebraskaheat

Awards
It very well maybe. But everyone's different again its kind if mild so I would think yes but again the responsible thing and for your first cycle having a serm just in case is good.

Thanks, I'll grab a SERM too..Appreciate it.