Transitioning from Clomid to Toremifene Citrate (Fareston)

whaz

whaz

Awards
So I am about a week into my pct after a cycle of Hella. I'm about to run out of my clomid and will be switching over to my bottle of Fareston. I dosed clomid at 100 the first three days and then at 70 for the next five days. From what I can find toremifine dosage seems to be 120/90/60/30. My question is - can I just pick up on the toremifine at 120 or 90 and run it the rest of the way out or will I need to do anything fancy?

whaz

whaz

Awards
I feel like I probably posted this is the wrong section but can't figure out how to remove. Any help still greatly appreciated.

larobi

Awards
since you have already done one week of pct you may only have to run the torem for 3 more weeks unless you want to run it longer. in that case probably 60/60/30 would be fine for the second third and fourth week. i'm using torem after my mechabol cycle. i did 120 for a few days then 90 the rest of the first week and then 60/60/30. i did this with some daa and things have been going pretty well. hope this helps.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it it. Yea I'm running the daa, erase pro, and reduce xt and so far so good but I've never tried toremifine before so I was kinda nervous about having to switch it up. I will most likely run 60/60/30 or 90 for a few days then finish out with 60/60/30. Glad to hear it's working well for you.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Love me some torem. The boys get back to work much faster for me when using it.