Recomendation/advice needed ph cycle

gero09

Awards
I'm 21 6"1 175lbs and 9% BF

I have done plenty of research and I have come up with one compounds that I'd like to run solo but can't decide if its the right one for a first cycle . I'm looking for dry gains! (I have never taken any PH)

DMZ- 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine
I really like this compound but read about some not so good sides.

And what recommendations for other PH with dry weight gains do you recommend?

Also what staples should I add for before/during/after cycle?

Will finish with a serm pct

Currently taking
-Animal Pak
-Fish oil
-Fast fuel (PW)
-Optimum Pro Complex gainer
-IsoPure

gymguy21

Awards
I would do a little more research on beginner cycles. DMZ not recommended for your first cycle.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Look into Halodrol for your first cycle. You should have liver support (milk thistle, NAC), ancillary support (for blood pressure, prostate health, etc. I use CEL cycle assist), and proper pct ready to go before you start your cycle. I used to use Nolva for PCT...but I've used Toremifine for my PCT the last two cycles, and I like it better.

gymguy21

Awards
Look into Halodrol for your first cycle. You should have liver support (milk thistle, NAC), ancillary support (for blood pressure, prostate health, etc. I use CEL cycle assist), and proper pct ready to go before you start your cycle. I used to use Nolva for PCT...but I've used Toremifine for my PCT the last two cycles, and I like it better.
Definitely some good info here hdrol would be a good first cycle

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
We at Androfactory have PHs perfect for the beginner. Safe and effective. Consider researching them and any questions fire away. See my sig below for a link and coupon code.

gero09

Awards
Thanks to all for the input! I get my paycheck tomorrow and should have around $400 bucks left to spend to create my first cycle. Will do some more research and let you know what I come up with. Also thinking about creation an online log to get some feedback/help/advice while on cycle for the best result. AM.com awesome tool

amiller745

Awards
Try something no one try's like bulk up + 11-oxo. Easy first cycle.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Halo for sure. And there are a million logs on here with it.

gymguy21

Awards
Yeah man def go with hdrol if you wanna save your wallet. If not run the bulk up.

gero09

Awards
Is bulk up really that much better/effective? And safer?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
halo is the ideal beginner cycle,and can be safe and yield great results if the right research is done and you use good support and pct choices!it was my first cycle personally and i loved it.

gymguy21

Awards
halo is the ideal beginner cycle,and can be safe and yield great results if the right research is done and you use good support and pct choices!it was my first cycle personally and i loved it.
Yeah man halo for sure. I can't see myself dropping that much money for a bulk up cycle. Seems like it would be really expensive

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yeah man halo for sure. I can't see myself dropping that much money for a bulk up cycle. Seems like it would be really expensive
yep,i am not knocking the product or company at all,but lack of reviews and results would be hard for me to go with a product.we all know halo is awesome,cant go wrong.and a good one to go with is lgi!

gymguy21

Awards
yep,i am not knocking the product or company at all,but lack of reviews and results would be hard for me to go with a product.we all know halo is awesome,cant go wrong.and a good one to go with is lgi!
I agree and I'm not knocking them either just have a hard time dropping that kind of cash for a cycle. I believe that 2 bottles is needed for a good cycle.

gero09

Awards
Finally got my check and this is the cycle I'm planning on running before I purchase I'd like to hear what you guys think.

-Halo-25
50/75/75/75
-Cycle Assist at recommended dose will start two weeks before
-Milk Thistle 600mg extra from the 500mg already found in Cycle Assist will also start two weeks before
-Opti-men Multivitamin
-Fish oil
-Will have 2 10lbs bags of Pro-complex gainer that I'will take 1 serving post workout and one before bed.

For PCT I still haven't decide what SERM I will take. (That is why I haven't purchased Halo-25)
What I know I'll run as a test booster would be APE for 8 weeks.

Once I figure which SERM to buy I will post diet and workout which is a 4 day split. N maybe run the online log.

Thanks again AM community

amiller745

Awards
Finally got my check and this is the cycle I'm planning on running before I purchase I'd like to hear what you guys think.

-Halo-25
50/75/75/75
-Cycle Assist at recommended dose will start two weeks before
-Milk Thistle 600mg extra from the 500mg already found in Cycle Assist will also start two weeks before
-Opti-men Multivitamin
-Fish oil
-Will have 2 10lbs bags of Pro-complex gainer that I'will take 1 serving post workout and one before bed.

For PCT I still haven't decide what SERM I will take. (That is why I haven't purchased Halo-25)
What I know I'll run as a test booster would be APE for 8 weeks.

Once I figure which SERM to buy I will post diet and workout which is a 4 day split. N maybe run the online log.

Thanks again AM community
Run halo for six weeks 75mg all the way through.

gero09

Awards
Can anyone PM me with a site where they got their SERM? It is the item I'm most worried about buying bc idk if I can trust the site it would be appreciated.

Will run it as followed
50/75/75/75/75/75
Purchased 120 caps in total this way ill use 119

gymguy21

Awards
Can anyone PM me with a site where they got their SERM? It is the item I'm most worried about buying bc idk if I can trust the site it would be appreciated.

Will run it as followed
50/75/75/75/75/75
Purchased 120 caps in total this way ill use 119
No Serm No Cycle

gero09

Awards
I agree! I'm not about to run the cycle without the SERM that is why I was asking for someone to help me I have found a site I just don't know if its to be trusted

gymguy21

Awards
I agree! I'm not about to run the cycle without the SERM that is why I was asking for someone to help me I have found a site I just don't know if its to be trusted
Cant help there man no source naming here