Bad ACNE.. please help

gymrat99

Awards
My Wife had Very bad ACNE all over her face, back, arms and chest. Been to doctor and they don't know what it is. Anyone know anything she can try to get rid of it? We are trying to have a kid so NOTHING that can mess her hormones up..

thanks again..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
is there a possibility that shes lactose intolerant without you guys knowing? whats her sugar intake look like?

gymrat99

Awards
is there a possibility that shes lactose intolerant without you guys knowing? whats her sugar intake look like?
nope we tried it all. i also thought it was the laundry soap we switched it for 6 months.

infamouship

infamouship

Awards
Best thing i found is standard benzoyl peroxide and Wipeout. I bought it at www dot stopacnefast dot com. Instead of shrinking the glands like Accutane, it stops oil production, stopping the acne. Stuff works wonders. Non-hormonal and does not affect liver.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Will tell you what to do, and I'm guessing you won't believe me but honestly it works. 1 TBSP of Braggs apple cider vinegar in the am and pm. Make sure to dilute it with water or something since it's very acidic and will wreck tooth enamel/esophagus straight. It really has a host of benefits, but it's the only thing that cleared my skin up and I have tried everything natural and prescription. It was my last effort before going to accutane which I am opposed to strongly. Give it one week and if it hasn't started to clear up you can add in 2 drops of this oil of oregano in the am and pm as well.
http://www.amazon.com/Oreganol-P73-Super-Strength-Handpicked/dp/B000GE0D9S
Hope this helps.