Bad ACNE.. please help
- 01-14-2013, 10:21 AM
- 01-14-2013, 12:13 PM
01-14-2013, 08:33 PM
01-14-2013, 08:35 PM
is there a possibility that shes lactose intolerant without you guys knowing? whats her sugar intake look like?
01-14-2013, 08:49 PM
01-21-2013, 05:03 PM
Best thing i found is standard benzoyl peroxide and Wipeout. I bought it at www dot stopacnefast dot com. Instead of shrinking the glands like Accutane, it stops oil production, stopping the acne. Stuff works wonders. Non-hormonal and does not affect liver.
01-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Will tell you what to do, and I'm guessing you won't believe me but honestly it works. 1 TBSP of Braggs apple cider vinegar in the am and pm. Make sure to dilute it with water or something since it's very acidic and will wreck tooth enamel/esophagus straight. It really has a host of benefits, but it's the only thing that cleared my skin up and I have tried everything natural and prescription. It was my last effort before going to accutane which I am opposed to strongly. Give it one week and if it hasn't started to clear up you can add in 2 drops of this oil of oregano in the am and pm as well.
Hope this helps.
Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
Similar Forum Threads
- By GeorgAnspach in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2012, 10:51 AM
- By calikid4 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 27Last Post: 08-18-2008, 05:36 PM
- By calikid4 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-13-2008, 04:01 PM
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-07-2003, 04:43 AM
- By KAROCK97 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2003, 05:41 PM