Crazy headaches (test e)

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Started a course of test enanthate 2 weeks ago and last Wednesday in the gym I was on the smith machine doing incline bench when I got this crazy headache appear out of nowhere, the pain started in the back of the neck and rushed across my head pounding for a minute or so now every time I train or even have sex these headaches start again. Iv had a lumber puncture and ct scan both came back clear, I drink plenty of fluids and my breathing is normally good however I was holding my breath when the first one started. Anyone else have these problems with testosterone or in general? Blood pressure is average 136/80 since starting the cycle any info or advice would be great, this is ruining my first cycle!

druller655321

Awards
Have you take BP when the headaches are happening? I have the same issue when I'm on cycle. My BP is low except when I do some cardio (ie regular cardio and mattress cardio). CoQ10 cleared up my issues.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
200mg CoQ10 per day bye bye headaches! I tell this to everyone on cycle

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
You guys are legends!!! I'll go out and get some today, I did take blood pressure once during headache and the guy at the gym said it was slightly low but didn't tell me the reading, should have ask but my head was pounding and didn't think, how long does the coq10 take to work its magic? Thanks again bro's I'll be over the moon if this is the fix to my problem

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are legends!!! I'll go out and get some today, I did take blood pressure once during headache and the guy at the gym said it was slightly low but didn't tell me the reading, should have ask but my head was pounding and didn't think, how long does the coq10 take to work its magic? Thanks again bro's I'll be over the moon if this is the fix to my problem
Give it 2-3 days you'll be good

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Celery Seed extract always works for me and fast too.

Sent from my iPhone

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Celery Seed extract always works for me and fast too.

Sent from my iPhone
Cheers will give this a try too, anything to rid me of these headache's. How do you guys manage your blood pressure on cycle? I use fish oil (always have) read people use apple cider vinegar.. You guys have any other good tips?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I take the celery seed, usually at bedtime and it seems to control it all of the next day as well as help with sleep.

Sent from my iPhone

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Good Luck.
Thanks dude, got my coq10 today... Got my celery seed extract on order so should be good to go again in a day or 2 if I'm lucky, anybody got an opinion on mini aspirin before bed?

dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Coq10 worked a treat just got my celery seed extract too, headaches seemed to have cleared up completely, can't thank you guys enough :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coq10 worked a treat just got my celery seed extract too, headaches seemed to have cleared up completely, can't thank you guys enough :D
awesome! i knew it would sort you out!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Started a course of test enanthate 2 weeks ago and last Wednesday in the gym I was on the smith machine doing incline bench when I got this crazy headache appear out of nowhere, the pain started in the back of the neck and rushed across my head pounding for a minute or so now every time I train or even have sex these headaches start again. Iv had a lumber puncture and ct scan both came back clear, I drink plenty of fluids and my breathing is normally good however I was holding my breath when the first one started. Anyone else have these problems with testosterone or in general? Blood pressure is average 136/80 since starting the cycle any info or advice would be great, this is ruining my first cycle!
Donate blood!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dazzvxr

dazzvxr

Awards
Just done some reading on the whole give blood/blood pressure... It seems that not everybody responds well to giving blood, some people's cardio vascular system overcompensate for the lower volume of blood which leads to increased blood pressure, maybe something to bare in mind for anyone thinking of going down this road... It also says they won't let you give blood if your bp is high so don't waste your time going, if your bp is through the roof your better of at the docs, although the reduced blood iron is at least one benefit

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just done some reading on the whole give blood/blood pressure... It seems that not everybody responds well to giving blood, some people's cardio vascular system overcompensate for the lower volume of blood which leads to increased blood pressure, maybe something to bare in mind for anyone thinking of going down this road... It also says they won't let you give blood if your bp is high so don't waste your time going, if your bp is through the roof your better of at the docs, although the reduced blood iron is at least one benefit
Yeah, as with anything ymmv

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Resting blood pressure versus blood pressure under strain from weightlifting are two different things, aren't they?